Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Yea, thats what it looks like. Try a dictionary.
    Not to be a prick, but you forgot an apostrophe in "that's".

We all have our faults, strengths, and weaknesses. It never makes one stronger to cite the weaknesses of others.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Not to be a prick, but you forgot an apostrophe in "that's".

We all have our faults, strengths, and weaknesses. It never makes one stronger to cite the weaknesses of others.

~SC~

**** English Majors!!

<<LMO>>

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I'm not an english major, nor do I get satisfaction for correcting others for their faults. I was not trying to be an asshole by any means, but I've read several of this guys post, and his grammer drives me up a wall. I'm not a great "speller" either, but I'm not embarrassed to run a spell check or use a dictionary.

Thats fine though SC, I've never seen you put somebody down.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    You fucckin idiot!! DON'T EVER TELL A GIRL THAT!!!Ughh
    What is this, highschool?!!
    You are a man. You should not feel guilty about cheating, cuz as long as it was just sex, it wasn't cheating. Hell, if you think it was cheating than you might as well tell her everytime you jerked of to Jenna Jamison. And that is all you did, is jerked off! Let me tell you something. You didn't make love, or have sex, or FUCck that other girl.....you jerked off with her pussy! Now....in all honesty, do you think you need to tell your bitch what the **** you jerk off too? **** no! None of her business. You are a MAN. And as a MAN, you have the wonderful gift of having your sexuality seperate from your emotions. You satisfied your sexuality, you did not have an emotional experiance, understand?
    Women, most of the time, don't have that. So if your bitch cheated, then it would most likely have been an emotional experiance too, which would actually be cheating and she'd be awhore.

Now go buy a hooker, and forget about this. Hell, she'll prolly come runnin back anyhow. But don't tell your girlfriends ANYTHING EVER. Especially if you plan on marrying one of them.

OMG!! You aint to bright are ya boy?? That is the saddest, bunch of bs I've ever had the missfortune of reading!

I told myself I wasn't going to get sucked into this whole mess but oh well, here goes nuttin'!
    He got exactly what he deserved, he stated in a previous post that he just couldn't say no and turn her away, I call bull sh!t, he could have he just chose not to!
    And for the life of me I can't tell if he's looking for sympathy or applause, and from me he gets neither! As he made his decision, allthough a bad one, but every decision has conciquences(sp?) Now he has to deal with them, and hopefully learn from them.
    If you don't want a commitment then don't freaking make one, if you want laid by various partners you have dates or one night stands!! NOT a half hearted commited relationship!!!!

Every action has a reaction, he acted and she reacted to his actions, and if he can't deal with that, and be honest with himself or his partner, then maybe he should start thinking with his other head! And stop giving in to his desires so easily, then whining about it after the fact when he gets an attack of conscience!
    THINK BEFORE YOU ACT!! (it's not that hard give it a try sometime)

And with that said I hope you know this was not meant as a personal attack on you, we all make mistakes, and I understand there were problems to begin with which didn't help your situation, however don't kid yourself or us by saying I couldn't say No because you could have, you just didn't want to, and also don't act so surprised when you get what you got comming, as if you can't figure out why she doesn't want to be with you anymore, you know full well you did wrong, it's just easier to make excuses, than to take responsibility.

Good day to ya and Good luck with any future relationships, I hope this one will serve as a reminder, as to what happens when you committ yourself to the wrong person, or for the wrong reasons.

Thats fine though SC, I've never seen you put somebody down.
    Bro, I know what you mean about Danny, I laid into him about a week ago. (He had it coming then however, this was different) Besides, I only did that as a joke to ya man.........

If I ever "put anyone down", it's the truth, well deserved, and it's ONLY in retaliation to some @SSININE statement about me.

Take a prozac brutha, life's too short and it really ain't that serious!

~SC~

ttuPrincess Guest
    Dang Sierra you go girl!!!!

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Bro, I know what you mean about Danny, I laid into him about a week ago. (He had it coming then however, this was different) Besides, I only did that as a joke to ya man.........

If I ever "put anyone down", it's the truth, well deserved, and it's ONLY in retaliation to some @SSININE statement about me.

Take a prozac brutha, life's too short and it really ain't that serious!

~SC~

Understood and agreed. I was not trying to be a dick to you either, I was joking for the most part. Unless its politics, I'm about as laid back as they come.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    Dang Sierra you go girl!!!!

Nah I'm quite finished now, I just call 'em like I see 'em, if ya don't wanna know don't ask because I won't lie, or sugar coat it, I wish him no ill, I just wish he'd start being honest with himself, before he tries to be dishonest with us.

Whatcha think girl to harsh??? If my post is offensive to anyones ego I'll gladly remove it as it was enough to just speak my peace...

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    I dont understand, Ive never been a cheater.

If you love a girl that much, how can you mess around on her?

I guess it just comes down to will power, which luckily I am filled with. One thing I will half/compliment you on is you telling the half truth.

Hopefully you have learned something from this.

Paingain is offline Banned
    Dude, I went through the same thing before. My guess is that she was one of your only serious girlfriends being 21 and with her for over 4 years. I'm not too much older than you, but I've fuc*ed 35 women to this day, and I'm glad I have. My guess is that this would have happened anyways at some point in time because you havent experienced enough to know whats out there. You dont leave a job until you have another one, and you dont leave a pussy until you have another one. And if you do your gonna end up like me, 8 weeks without any ass!!!!! And to top it all off, I'm on test which makes matters even worse.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    You dont leave a job until you have another one, and you dont leave a pussy until you have another one.

I like your style...lol

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Somethings should be taken to the grave.

Understood and agreed. I was not trying to be a dick to you either, I was joking for the most part. Unless its politics, I'm about as laid back as they come.
    I know very little about political mumbo jumbo, so you've got me beat in that arena for sure!

~SC~

spice man is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=EastCoaster]I'm not an english major, nor do I get satisfaction for correcting others for their faults. I was not trying to be an asshole by any means, but I've read several of this guys post, and his grammer drives me up a wall. I'm not a great "speller" either,

sorry dude about my spelling like i said b4 it is not my first language. so yes i do battle a lot with it. will by a dictionary just for ok. lol

[QUOTE=spice man]
    I'm not an english major, nor do I get satisfaction for correcting others for their faults. I was not trying to be an asshole by any means, but I've read several of this guys post, and his grammer drives me up a wall. I'm not a great "speller" either,

sorry dude about my spelling like i said b4 it is not my first language. so yes i do battle a lot with it. will by a dictionary just for ok. lol
    He was referring to someone else.

~SC~

spice man is offline New Member
    sorry guys thats me danny. i have to sign in codes. but its me

Quote Originally Posted by spice man
    sorry guys thats me danny. i have to sign in codes. but its me
    Sign in codes? HUH?

Don't be another Brian11 with 10 different personalities.

~SC~

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Sign in codes? HUH?

Don't be another Brian11 with 10 different personalities.

~SC~
    the only reason i done it was cos i thought i was going to get banned after the issues with you

Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    the only reason i done it was cos i thought i was going to get banned after the issues with you
    Trust me, if you get banned, so will any further usernames you attempt to sign in with and post. Not only will the IP's be traced/overviewed, the way in which you talk, write, etc., will give it away. Everyone has a way in which they construct posts that gives them a unique twist.

You won't be banned for getting into that tift with me, that was no big deal. Besides, I never got pissed off.

~SC~

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Trust me, if you get banned, so will any further usernames you attempt to sign in with and post. Not only will the IP's be traced/overviewed, the way in which you talk, write, etc., will give it away. Everyone has a way in which they construct posts that gives them a unique twist.

You won't be banned for getting into that tift with me, that was no big deal. Besides, I never got pissed off.

~SC~
    how i have so much to learn in life

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Let her go bro. First off, you didn't come clean, and you sleeping with your EX should still house some guilt! You were not totally honest, even now, your lady has no idea you f*cked the other woman. Save her heart-ache, learn from your mess up, and move on. It's bad enough you told her you cheated, but didn't come all the way clean.

All or none bro.........you lost her over 1/2 the truth, so just fold the hand and start over.

~SC~
    excellent advice brotha.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    You fucckin idiot!! DON'T EVER TELL A GIRL THAT!!!Ughh
    What is this, highschool?!!
    You are a man. You should not feel guilty about cheating, cuz as long as it was just sex, it wasn't cheating. Hell, if you think it was cheating than you might as well tell her everytime you jerked of to Jenna Jamison. And that is all you did, is jerked off! Let me tell you something. You didn't make love, or have sex, or FUCck that other girl.....you jerked off with her pussy! Now....in all honesty, do you think you need to tell your bitch what the **** you jerk off too? **** no! None of her business. You are a MAN. And as a MAN, you have the wonderful gift of having your sexuality seperate from your emotions. You satisfied your sexuality, you did not have an emotional experiance, understand?
    Women, most of the time, don't have that. So if your bitch cheated, then it would most likely have been an emotional experiance too, which would actually be cheating and she'd be awhore.

Now go buy a hooker, and forget about this. Hell, she'll prolly come runnin back anyhow. But don't tell your girlfriends ANYTHING EVER. Especially if you plan on marrying one of them.
    dude that could quite possibly be the stupidiest thing i have ever heard. you have life all twisted babyboy.

I see a lot of people responding to ImmatureBoy81, but when a post is that assininely immature, the only thing you can do is ignore it. After all it's written by a virgin, because no one that mentally challenged could ever get laid.

~SC~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information