Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dannyisaacs is offline Member

Unhappy guys i done it i told my girl i cheated

some off you might remember wen i told you i cheated on my girl.
    well i could live with the guilt i just had to tell her. so i told her but not the hole story just left out the sleeping with her part. i cant believe how it hurt her. she broke up with me an it really sucks. dont now y i done it.feels so depressed in side. been only like four days an i miss her so much. but i should of thought of that b4 i done it. dam i am a idoit. been with her for so long. any help on how i can get over her pls

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Let her go bro. First off, you didn't come clean, and you sleeping with your EX should still house some guilt! You were not totally honest, even now, your lady has no idea you f*cked the other woman. Save her heart-ache, learn from your mess up, and move on. It's bad enough you told her you cheated, but didn't come all the way clean.

All or none bro.........you lost her over 1/2 the truth, so just fold the hand and start over.

~SC~

ya thanks sc

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    All I can say is Dayum!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    All I can say is Dayum!!!!
    yea she took it really really bad..i hurt her a lot

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Some things are better off not being told.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    yea she took it really really bad..i hurt her a lot
    Now that you have told her it will make you feel even worse. Live and learn. What we don't know won't hurt us....My .02

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Now that you have told her it will make you feel even worse. Live and learn. What we don't know won't hurt us....My .02
    you dam right about that. an will deff learn from this. keep my head in my pants.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Lessons learned. You did the honorable thing by telling her.

i wonder if i done the right thing by telling her

Too late now anyhow, move on.

~SC~

i wonder if i done the right thing by telling her
    Absolutely!! You owe it to her. If it was her would you want to know?

One of the greatest learning tools in this world is to be able to put yourself in someone else's shoes and see how you would react.

thanks money boss.

it just really sucks hurting the person who you care about an who cares so much for me. but if it was me i would of liked her to tell me. will neva makes this mistake of cheating again. not worth it. dam all pussy is the same.

it just really sucks hurting the person who you care about an who cares so much for me. but if it was me i would of liked her to tell me. will neva makes this mistake of cheating again. not worth it. dam all pussy is the same.
    If you have learned from it...it is now wisdom of life.

I know it hurts...but I'm sure she's hurting just as much. I hope you never forget how you feel or how bad you made her feel...it will be motivation to never stray again. I'm sure you have grown up quite a bit since this episode...even though it was only 4 days ago.

deff learnt from it. wat a waste of four an a half years. but thats life you learn from your mistakes an grow from it...thanks for your time bro always feels good wen some one wants to listen to my shut

deff learnt from it. wat a waste of four an a half years. but thats life you learn from your mistakes an grow from it...thanks for your time bro always feels good wen some one wants to listen to my shut
    Seriously...anytime bro...anytime.

decadbal is offline Banned
    nothing makes u forget the last one like the next one..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    the only mistake you made was telling her. you should of known how any girlfriend would react to being told there man is cheating on them. girls are way more emotional and i know from experiance, they never froget when you do something like this. so even if you did get back together she will hold this over you forever. you should of just put it in the back of your had and forgot about. guilt, i dont even know what that word means. if she dosnt know you did something then it cant ever hurt her or you. all i have to really say is you messed up by telling her. now you have to go out and get another one, which is the funest part. good luck hunting bro

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    nothing makes u forget the last one like the next one..
    Or the next TWO!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    the only mistake you made was telling her. you should of known how any girlfriend would react to being told there man is cheating on them. girls are way more emotional and i know from experiance, they never froget when you do something like this. so even if you did get back together she will hold this over you forever. you should of just put it in the back of your had and forgot about. guilt, i dont even know what that word means. if she dosnt know you did something then it cant ever hurt her or you. all i have to really say is you messed up by telling her. now you have to go out and get another one, which is the funest part. good luck hunting bro
    i just had to tell her the guilt was killing me. but let me start hunting. its going to take me a while to get over but then the hunting starts.

max-it is offline Member
    dude i told you NOT to tell her. well, lesson learned right?

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    dude i told you NOT to tell her. well, lesson learned right?
    now i am thinking twice about wat i done about telling her the thruth. but i know i done the right thing inside. an i think one day she would thank me for telling her

ttuPrincess Guest
    ok well im gonna give my female opinion.. dont tell her the rest of the story.. shes already been hurt enough by you just telling her what you have... take your lesson learned or else you might end up with some results you dont like...
    if you come back and tell her more.. its gonna make her mad... and if she anything like me.. and you like your car any at all, then I wouldnt do it man..

every heard "Hell Hath No Fury Like a Woman Scorned"

Quote Originally Posted by ttuPrincess
    ok well im gonna give my female opinion.. dont tell her the rest of the story.. shes already been hurt enough by you just telling her what you have... take your lesson learned or else you might end up with some results you dont like...
    if you come back and tell her more.. its gonna make her mad... and if she anything like me.. and you like your car any at all, then I wouldnt do it man..

i like my car i wont tell her the rest. so will you be my girl freind just joking

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    well i could live with the guilt i just had to tell her. so i told her but not the hole story just left out the sleeping with her part. i cant believe how it hurt her. she broke up with me an it really sucks. dont now y i done it.feels so depressed in side. been only like four days an i miss her so much. but i should of thought of that b4 i done it. dam i am a idoit. been with her for so long. any help on how i can get over her pls
    Move on. I am a firm believer in karma and that is one reason why i've never cheated and probably will never (knock on wood) cheat. If you feel the urge to cheat on your girl then obviously everything isnt right with your girl... also don't put yourself in those kinds of situations if you know you have little self control and can't help yourself. unless of course you don't give a **** about the girl..... but it sounds like you do.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear that, but u had it coming to u

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    you got off lucky bro, my old lady suspected me one night when I came home from the bar at 4am (and I was with my buddys so don't think anything) but she was drunk with one of her friends and she came after me with a knife saying she knows I was with another women, I put my foot up to block (don't ask me why) and she slit my toe pretty good, I had to almost break her arm to get the knife away then I had her call my boys to confirm my story. I'd hate to think what she'd to to me if I really did cheat on her.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    You fucckin idiot!! DON'T EVER TELL A GIRL THAT!!!Ughh
    What is this, highschool?!!
    You are a man. You should not feel guilty about cheating, cuz as long as it was just sex, it wasn't cheating. Hell, if you think it was cheating than you might as well tell her everytime you jerked of to Jenna Jamison. And that is all you did, is jerked off! Let me tell you something. You didn't make love, or have sex, or FUCck that other girl.....you jerked off with her pussy! Now....in all honesty, do you think you need to tell your bitch what the **** you jerk off too? **** no! None of her business. You are a MAN. And as a MAN, you have the wonderful gift of having your sexuality seperate from your emotions. You satisfied your sexuality, you did not have an emotional experiance, understand?
    Women, most of the time, don't have that. So if your bitch cheated, then it would most likely have been an emotional experiance too, which would actually be cheating and she'd be awhore.

Now go buy a hooker, and forget about this. Hell, she'll prolly come runnin back anyhow. But don't tell your girlfriends ANYTHING EVER. Especially if you plan on marrying one of them.

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    You are a man. You should not feel guilty about cheating, cuz as long as it was just sex, it wasn't cheating. Hell, if you think it was cheating than you might as well tell her everytime you jerked of to Jenna Jamison. And that is all you did, is jerked off! Let me tell you something. You didn't make love, or have sex, or FUCck that other girl.....you jerked off with her pussy! Now....in all honesty, do you think you need to tell your bitch what the **** you jerk off too? **** no! None of her business. You are a MAN. And as a MAN, you have the wonderful gift of having your sexuality seperate from your emotions. You satisfied your sexuality, you did not have an emotional experiance, understand?
    Women, most of the time, don't have that. So if your bitch cheated, then it would most likely have been an emotional experiance too, which would actually be cheating and she'd be awhore.

Now go buy a hooker, and forget about this. Hell, she'll prolly come runnin back anyhow. But don't tell your girlfriends ANYTHING EVER. Especially if you plan on marrying one of them.
    that is the most discusting thing i have ever read in my entire life.. you are not a man, but a mere boy.. a child..

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    that is the most discusting thing i have ever read in my entire life.. you are not a man, but a mere boy.. a child..
    You tell him girl.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    gave me a good laugh.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u dont have my sympathy! U fuked up and cheated on her. U got what u deserved!! What did u expect she was going to do?! "Ohh ok honey it was ok for u to cheat on me" Idiot!!

OG

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Another idiot!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Another idiot!

OG

~SC~

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    holly hell thats stupid!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone

Too much truth to the above statement..Watch your back

zOaib is offline VET
    my .02 cents ............ never be over truthful specially with a woman , drink up and kill the guilt , sorry bro , u screwed up !

Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    my .02 cents ............ never be over truthful specially with a woman , drink up and kill the guilt , sorry bro , u screwed up !
    Great life advice! If you cannot be honest in a relationship...then there is no relationship. Keep your attitude and we'll see how far it gets you in life and love.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    dam i am a idoit.

Yea, thats what it looks like. Try a dictionary.

stylin0024 is offline New Member
    atta boy anabolic !! every time u denie urself of sex ur only cheating urself!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information