Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I am running right now and you cannot catch me…running, running, running, running and no one can catch me HAHAHA…. As a matter of fact I am running a Circle around you PrairieDawg and you are not able to catch me…. Now see isn’t that better than the whole violence thing. As far as the respect thing I do not care if you respect me or not I will keep running and your respect to me makes no difference… One thing for sure is that I will not end up hurt like the tough guy who stays and fights …but hey they have there “Respect” ….Fighting is silly and so is your “respect”
    jezzus I thought you were joking when you said you would run away

mass junkie is offline banned
    Ive only fought when provoked............Gotta love being underestimated

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    last time i had a fight was about a year ago in town, there was this tramp, he was a bit drunk i think, and he was calling me abusive names, racist names etc which i will not stand for.

He kept calling me, sayin come on then etc etc, i just walked up to him with my head down and slugged him a few times, knocked him down. I was shouting like mad, went absolutly crazy, didnt like the way i got, i would of ripped him apart...

...Police saw me, they came to talk to me, and he disappeared. Police just let me go, i asked around town (i know quite alot of people, and people know me) i found out he lived in a half way house called Davis House, so i went there and spoke to the bloke in reception but he wouldnt let me in, so there was some guy outside, i spoke to him and described to him who i was after, he said yea he always causes trouble, racist to all the african people that live, he told me where he was...

...i caught up with the bloke, who had changed his clothes, he kept saying sorry but i was sooooooooooo furious, i didnt want to hit him as i had calmed down a tad, i wanted to make him feel small, so i told him to get on his knees and say im very very sorry (this was on the pavement, on a min road, there was tons of cars going up and down) he said to me no i aint gettin down, i said get down or i will seriously rip you apart, im not jokin, uve f*cked me off sooooo bad, so he got on his knees and said im very very sorry.

...I laughed at him and walked away, he stayed on his knees untill i had left the street and out of his site

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    With all the sauce floating around these guys veins compounded with a few bad tempers I do not doubt one bit that there are some guys here who will take very little lip from others in real life and will fly off the handle at the drop of a dime.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I get into fights but I dont act like Im a bad MO FO. I think who ever runs his mouth the most in person face to face is the most scared. I might yell at a guy when Im beating the crap out of him but I dont try to scare him into not fighting before it even starts. Thats what most people are doing trying to intemidate the opponent by running their mouth before a fight.

This just happened at the gym a couple days ago two guys that are ussually sh!tty to each other started b!tchin at each other and it came down to they where gonna have an organized boxing match. They where telling each other they where gonna do this and that. I asked if either one of them have ever been in a fight. They looked at each other and was like no. LOL then they both where like but I can kick his azz. they boxed and both of them was afraid of getting hit. It was funny!! Neither one beat anyone up.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Things have changed for me as I have gotten older. I watch what I say and do now because of my children. I would never want them to see me fight someone, win or lose.

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    anyone can give a beating..... most cannot take one.... I did the "bouncer" B.S. all through my B.Sc, Masters at Ohio State.... many guys thought they were bad a$$es until the have their sh!t handed to them. If you get good at taking it.... God help their soul when they get tired and stop... ...because your just getting started...

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I think it takes a bigger man/woman to walk away than to stand and fight in most instances. And fighting doesn't really solve anything, usually makes things worse in fact. However, yes I have been in a few fights, but as Mass says it's all about being underestimated, and there comes a time when you reach your limit and have to prove yourself, in order to avoid future confrontations.

I, don't enjoy fighting, but I refuse to play that "lets see who can call whom the best bad name or use the most profanities" game, just put up or shut up! Either back it up or just back down,( which I've never learned to do quite honestly) But I figure, I, took many beatings at the hands of my father who wasn't by any means a small man in size, and I've been through natural child brth x2, so there isn't much you can do short of killing me that's gonna hurt long enough for me to shy away from a scuffle, if it came right down to it, my pride on the other hand would hurt like a sumbitch for a very long time, if I put my tail between my legs and let someone make me look like a coward.
    In most cases though and especially this day and age I'd say the best way to deal with it is to simply walk away. People are to quick to want to HURT someone these days, not like it used to be, when you had a problem you took it outside and delt with it, and got it over with then and there, nowadays people hold grudges and seek revenge, in very bad ways.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I said it once and I will say it agian when it comes to fighting, RUN LIKE HELL...think about it

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Is it me or does everone talk alot of talk when it comes to being a tough guy. Are we really a community of some of the toughest basasses on the planet???
    Without any embarassment ill happily admit that i have never been in a real fight. Ever seen fight club, bever seen the scene where brad pit sets some homework to pick a fight with someone saying that most people will do almost anything to avoid fighting? Well i can really relate. This isnt a criticism on anyone in particular but it seems there are alot of hotheads spouting lots of shoulda woulda coulda $hit.
    Who here really does snap if someone looks at them funny or cuts them up in traffic etc.
    I would like to say that Im not some internet tough guy but then again im not a puss... If someone swings I swing back... but I dont go out lookin for a fight. I do need to learn how to punch though, seeing that I recently broke my right hand hitting someone in the back of the head 3 times.. not too smart

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    I'll kick all your asses, at the same time with both hands tied behind my back, and wouldnt even break a sweat.

Its actually not that bad here. This site is pretty good, not alot of **** talkers, or tough guys compared to some other sites. I noticed a few of em, but not bad at all.

Im like everyother guy on the site, Im not a tough guy, but I dont like getting picked on. Ive been in a handfull of fights and won them all, mainly b/c I know when to back down before I get my ass handed to me, which has been quite a few times.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol im a teddy bear i hate fighting i just try to get iut of it unless i have no choice then i fight i cant stand the tought of hurting someone else for fun

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Is it me or does everone talk alot of talk when it comes to being a tough guy. Are we really a community of some of the toughest basasses on the planet???
    Without any embarassment ill happily admit that i have never been in a real fight. Ever seen fight club, bever seen the scene where brad pit sets some homework to pick a fight with someone saying that most people will do almost anything to avoid fighting? Well i can really relate. This isnt a criticism on anyone in particular but it seems there are alot of hotheads spouting lots of shoulda woulda coulda $hit.
    Who here really does snap if someone looks at them funny or cuts them up in traffic etc.
    Everyone is a tough guy until it's time to back it up.. then people become great talkers and experts at diffusing an explosive situation.. thus saving face AND their lives.

I only know 2 or 3 braves out of maybe 50.
    I consider myself more of a quick tempered joe than a hero.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    I've been in fights before, but it has been at least 15 years since my last one. They were all spur of the moment type things, never started by me. I never thought of myself as a tough guy, esp. considering I've got my azz whupped on more than one occasion.

I guess I ran with the wrong crowd, I'm as diplomatic as they come, but some things couldn't be talked out.

I prefer sex to fighting.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I been in plenty of fights and see plenty in my neighborhood. I don't see what's the big deal about fighting.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I been in plenty of fights and see plenty in my neighborhood. I don't see what's the big deal about fighting.

exactly.

singern is offline Banned
    Im a lover not a fighter, The first one to raise a fist is the first one to run out of ideas. I have lots of ideas.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information