Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect

AR and toughguys

Is it me or does everone talk alot of talk when it comes to being a tough guy. Are we really a community of some of the toughest basasses on the planet???
    Without any embarassment ill happily admit that i have never been in a real fight. Ever seen fight club, bever seen the scene where brad pit sets some homework to pick a fight with someone saying that most people will do almost anything to avoid fighting? Well i can really relate. This isnt a criticism on anyone in particular but it seems there are alot of hotheads spouting lots of shoulda woulda coulda $hit.
    Who here really does snap if someone looks at them funny or cuts them up in traffic etc.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never been in a fight either. Took one swing at a guy one time, but that's it. A "tough" guys bark is usually a lot worse than his bite. Let your well tuned body do the talking.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Well I've always been a pretty leavle headed guy, I never start anything because I think of consiqunces. My boy caught his little sister with a guy in her room, beat the **** out of him, and ended up going to jail over it and getting a charge (can't recall what it was) on his record. I see no need for fighting unless your forced into it, which I have been at times.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    I see no need for fighting unless your forced into it, which I have been at times.

That is exactly the way I see it...... no need unless forced to defend yourself.

<<LMO>>

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    That is exactly the way I see it...... no need unless forced to defend yourself.

<<LMO>>
    true dat

max-it is offline Member
    i have been in a bunch of fights. did a years house arrest for breaking a guys jaw, cheek bone and nose (one punch). i am a very easy going guy until someone pushes me. i'm not talking about just a simple insult, i mean shove, hit, poke or otherwise. i have been kickboxing for 12 years so fights don't really bother me that much. after sparing 3-5 days a week for so long fighting is just something you get used to. i never start a fight but i always finish them. fighting is nothing to be proud of. the last fight i was in took place in a bank drive thru. i pulled up to the drive thru to make a deposit in the evening depository, it was a saturday afternoon and the bank was closed. this dude was parked in the lane and refused to move. well i said some things and he said some things and before you know it i hit him with a round kick in his side. he dropped like a rock. i stepped over him and dropped my deposit then left. my heart rate never got above 100 bpm, i guess you just get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    the last fight i was in took place in a bank drive thru. i pulled up to the drive thru to make a deposit in the evening depository, it was a saturday afternoon and the bank was closed. this dude was parked in the lane and refused to move. well i said some things and he said some things and before you know it i hit him with a round kick in his side. he dropped like a rock. i stepped over him and dropped my deposit then left. my heart rate never got above 100 bpm, i guess you just get used to it.

LMFAO......that is too funny

<<LMO>>

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    My Theory on Fighting: Run like Hell…

1.It saves a lot on medical expenses to both parties.
    2.It helps to cuts down on that criminal record.
    3.It saves the ole knuckles from premature arthritis (even though lifting is
    already killing me)
    4.It keeps you injury free, which will keep you on your training schedule.
    5.Moreover, it preserves my Dashing Good Looks.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    My Theory on Fighting: Run like Hell…

1.It saves a lot on medical expenses to both parties.
    2.It helps to cuts down on that criminal record.
    3.It saves the ole knuckles from premature arthritis (even though lifting is
    already killing me)
    4.It keeps you injury free, which will keep you on your training schedule.
    5.Moreover, it preserves my Dashing Good Looks.

6. You lose all respect from your friends

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg

If your friends are immature enough to lose respect for you because you refuse to fight then you need new friends.

I would never run from a fight however, unless there was like 5 guys trying to jump me. Been there, done that. don't need another broken nose / jaw from a group of pussies who can't fight one on one.

<<LMO>>

If your friends are immature enough to lose respect for you because you refuse to fight then you need new friends.

I would never run from a fight however, unless there was like 5 guys trying to jump me. Been there, done that. don't need another broken nose / jaw from a group of pussies who can't fight one on one.

<<LMO>>
    If you were standing there with your friend, someone started talking shi.t to him and he turned around and started giving er down the street dont tell me you'd gain respect for that guy.
    In my home town fighting was a way of life around there (it was stupid I know, it ruined parties when it was basically a fight club). I'm just used to that stuff I guess.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    It seems like the bigger I get, the bigger the **** magnet I become. I haven't been in a fight since gradeschool, but people always try to start **** with me for no reason.

If you were standing there with your friend, someone started talking shi.t to him and he turned around and started giving er down the street dont tell me you'd gain respect for that guy.
    In my home town fighting was a way of life around there (it was stupid I know, it ruined parties when it was basically a fight club). I'm just used to that stuff I guess.

LOL..... forget it I didn't realize you were talking about completely running away. I thought you meant losing respect from backing down from a fight. Hell no I wouldn't respect a guy for running down the street, however I would respect him if he turned around a walked away from the fight like a man.

Running away = bitching out = no respect

<<LMO>>

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    never been in a fight either.

LOL..... forget it I didn't realize you were talking about completely running away. I thought you meant losing respect from backing down from a fight. Hell no I wouldn't respect a guy for running down the street, however I would respect him if he turned around a walked away from the fight like a man.

<<LMO>>
    Naw lots of people back down from fights its the norm.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Fighting is for pussies.

Real men make love.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Fighting is for pussies.

Real men make love.

~SC~
    so true. What I noticed at parties is the only guys that would pick fights were one that were too ugly to get laid.

so true. What I noticed at parties is the only guys that would pick fights were one that were too ugly to get laid.
    Precisely, the G's and Pimps are upstairs unrollin' the Trojan Ribbed For Her Pleasure.............

~SC~

Precisely, the G's and Pimps are upstairs unrollin' the Trojan Ribbed For Her Pleasure.............

~SC~

So that's why I never fight!!! I knew there must be a reason

<<LMO>>

So that's why I never fight!!! I knew there must be a reason

<<LMO>>
    No, you're reason is the Homogay clause!

~SC~

No, you're reason is the Homogay clause!

~SC~

LMAO.....oh **** I forgot.

Refresh my memory on that one? You wrote it for us remember Mr. English major

<<LMO>>

LMAO.....oh **** I forgot.

Refresh my memory on that one? You wrote it for us remember Mr. English major

<<LMO>>
    Ah yes! I actually only published that book, didn't help to construct the material, being I was unaware of the homogalities of producing a homogay pamphlet. I'm afraid I'd have to refer you to the field report/research Homogay extraordinaire Elliot, who was recently away on "business" at a homogay convention in S.F.

~SC~

Leave it to ~SC~ to change a thread from toughguys to homogays.

~SC~

Ah yes! I actually only published that book, didn't help to construct the material, being I was unaware of the homogalities of producing a homogay pamphlet. I'm afraid I'd have to refer you to the field report/research Homogay extraordinaire Elliot, who was recently away on "business" at a homogay convention in S.F.

~SC~

HAHAHA...... Swole don't lie about your homogayness

You know you are really in S.F. w/ Elliot at that convention. You can only hide for so long, eventually you and Elliot have to come outa the closet.

**Side Note: Who would have thought that when Dalcowbag and I made this word it would turn into what it is today lol. just wait.... homogay will be worldwide soon

**Side Note: Who would have thought that when Dalcowbag and I made this word it would turn into what it is today lol. just wait.... homogay will be worldwide soon
    where has dalcow been anyways?

havent seen him post in awhile

where has dalcow been anyways?

Not sure..... but I saw him post yesterday on IBB so I know he is alive

<<LMO>>

He's w/Elliot of course!

~SC~

He's w/Elliot of course!

~SC~

LMAO.....duh I should have known. But wait so that means the 3 of you are together then right??? Homogay threesome.......eeewwwwww

<<LMO>>

I smell a tough guy! You go tough guy! I will tell you what, you can fight all my battles for me because you know that is what friends do, right tough guy ?
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 08-22-2004 at 03:19 PM.

LMAO.....duh I should have known. But wait so that means the 3 of you are together then right??? Homogay threesome.......eeewwwwww

<<LMO>>
    Then how did you take this pic of those two?

~SC~

Prime is offline Naturally perfect

<<LMO>>
    Me and a freind once ran away from a group trying to mug us. There were 5-6 of them and 2 of us. Once the punches started flying i told him to leg it and we did.

Then how did you take this pic of those two?

~SC~

I see you got the pics I sent you. But the real question is why do you have it set as your wall paper?

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Me and a freind once ran away from a group trying to mug us. There were 5-6 of them and 2 of us. Once the punches started flying i told him to leg it and we did.

Did you not read my above reply? I said if there are 5 guys then f*ck yea run.......lol....I was jumped by 4 or 5 guys one time (I can't remember I got knocked out) and they beat the $hit outa me for no reason at all. Not worth it for trying to be tough and staying around......

Although I will say the pussy was nice from the sympathy part of getting stomped lol....

<<LMO>>

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I for one grew up very poor...not section eight...but it was a block from my duplex...I had to learn how to fight unfortunately at an early age. The bad thing about me and fighting is that if ya come at me with more than one person then I will use anything in reach to hit ya with or my teeth. If there is nothing and I get my ass kicked ya better kill me. I am old school and will find each one of you mofo's one by one and it won't be pretty. Other than that I am mild natured. I dont cross anyone and I do not except being crossed. Oh yea, the bigger they are the harder they fall. Believe that!!!

Beernutz is offline Member
    ive been in a few fights in my life but i never started any of them. They were all out of selfdefense. I do agree a real man would back down but when the other guys goes to far as to put his hands on you id say its your duty to protect yourself.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have been in a lot of fights mostly when I was younger we moved a lot and everyone wanted to pick on the new guy. I don't think I have ever started a fight, probably been in about 30 or so, never lost. This is because I'm smart enough to know when someone will beat me like a biatch and avoid those guys. Mostly I've been in fights trying to stop others form bullying weaker people or women, that I just can't sit by and watch. I'm not tough, hell I'm scared every time I get into a confrontation with anyone. Being a tough guy is overrated. The onlr reason I know how to fight is because I was forced to. Heck I wrestled in H.S. at an all state level. I usually get a hold of the guy and pin him down until he calms down. I don't want to hurt anyone if I can avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    I smell a tough guy! You go tough guy! I will tell you what, you can fight all my battles for me because you know that is what friends do, right tough guy ?
    if you wanna litterally run from a fight like a puss then be my guest

I am running right now and you cannot catch me…running, running, running, running and no one can catch me HAHAHA…. As a matter of fact I am running a Circle around you PrairieDawg and you are not able to catch me…. Now see isn’t that better than the whole violence thing. As far as the respect thing I do not care if you respect me or not I will keep running and your respect to me makes no difference… One thing for sure is that I will not end up hurt like the tough guy who stays and fights …but hey they have there “Respect” ….Fighting is silly and so is your “respect”

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Is it me or does everone talk alot of talk when it comes to being a tough guy. Are we really a community of some of the toughest basasses on the planet???
    Without any embarassment ill happily admit that i have never been in a real fight. Ever seen fight club, bever seen the scene where brad pit sets some homework to pick a fight with someone saying that most people will do almost anything to avoid fighting? Well i can really relate. This isnt a criticism on anyone in particular but it seems there are alot of hotheads spouting lots of shoulda woulda coulda $hit.
    Who here really does snap if someone looks at them funny or cuts them up in traffic etc.

Take 99.9% of the fight talk c.rap here with the same large pinch of salt as I do. I honestly cannot think of one person who's posted anything about their fight here (street fights) which I believe, not one. Better off reading the stuff and have a laugh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information