hercules88 is offline Senior Member

who doesnt want to go back to school??

i dont

this will be my second year of law school and im not looking forward to it right now. already went for a week and they just love to load the work on you. have to read close to 100 pages a night, breif cases, make outlines and class notes, cause if you unprpaired, they kick you out of class and make you look like a retard, hasnt happen to me yet but there is always a first.

so any one else NOT looking forward to starting???

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yes, ME!

Wait, I don't go to school. That explains why I'm not looking forward to it!

~SC~

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    dfjg
    Last edited by sin; 01-21-2007 at 07:00 PM.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    i dont wanna go, all my friends graduated and because of juice i wont drink and be a ****ing loser for 12 weeks

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88

this will be my second year of law school and im not looking forward to it right now. already went for a week and they just love to load the work on you. have to read close to 100 pages a night, breif cases, make outlines and class notes, cause if you unprpaired, they kick you out of class and make you look like a retard, hasnt happen to me yet but there is always a first.

so any one else NOT looking forward to starting???
    No offense, but if that is too much work for you, you might have picked the wrong profession. When you get out into legal practice, you could easily get hit with LOTS more work than this on a regular basis. And if you aren't prepared in court when a judge has questions for you, you may look a lot worse than you would in class, and you could lose your case as well.

Still, I found that law school got easier as I went along. You learn more about what parts of cases are important and what kinds of questions you are likely to get hit with. Also, I found that the classes got more interesting since the core classes were done and I could focus on areas that I was really interested in.

Thread Information