Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

Yes I'm still alive...

Missed you guys....well most of you. I moved last week and I'm finally settled. I hate moving. It's nice to be in my brand new house that is all mine but what a pain in the butt.

Hope you all didn't miss me too much.

C.B.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    What up!

~SC~

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Thank you! We were frantic around here. Don't ever do that to us again. We were worried sick about you.
    OK, just kidding. Welcome back.

-B

mass junkie is offline banned
    Hey Girl

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Welcome back

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    welcome back, the moving go okay?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    So the new place is finished? That's great! You'll have to invite us all over for drinks. Make it formal and send out invitations. hahahahaha

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Who the hell are you?

decadbal is offline Banned
    glad your alive and well, keep yoru vest on..

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Hey CB glad to see you're around. I know what you mean about moving, I'm considering getting a new place but my sheer hatred of moving makes me continue to procrastinate.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Welcome home Barbi, I missed your perspective on things!

LOL Party at Barbi's house. You are all welcome!!! The drunk obnoxious ones can stay back in the woods! Lots of room for you all.

Moving sucks in and of itself but new construction has all new problems to deal with. I was not prepared for all the little crap. I still don't have a phone...thus no email and no AR...GRR

Thank god for work

Loz...KMA!!!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Great, now what do we do when the bears want to start a drinking contest? Do you live in a bear free zone....I don't make enough to be able to afford to bring beers for everyone pluse the bears......and they have expensive tastes......**** things won't even drink a Bush beer. hahahahaha

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you unpacked yet? Did you find my stuff? I think I left it under your bed.
    teehee...WB!!

Quote Originally Posted by co2boi
    Have you unpacked yet? Did you find my stuff? I think I left it under your bed.
    teehee...WB!!
    Yes I did demmit!!!!!!!! I told you no evidence left behind. Upsets the other men!

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Great, now what do we do when the bears want to start a drinking contest? Do you live in a bear free zone....I don't make enough to be able to afford to bring beers for everyone pluse the bears......and they have expensive tastes......**** things won't even drink a Bush beer. hahahahaha
    I heard bears preferred Guinnes. Hmmmm I've never seen a bear....but anything is possible. We have everything else. I could go hijack one from the Seattle Zoo for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I heard bears preferred Guinnes. Hmmmm I've never seen a bear....but anything is possible. We have everything else. I could go hijack one from the Seattle Zoo for ya.
    You'd do that for little ole me? You are the best girl....get the one that rides a bicycle......he can make a beer bear run when we run out of beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    You'd do that for little ole me? You are the best girl....get the one that rides a bicycle......he can make a beer bear run when we run out of beer.
    LOL Cool...cause town is a ways away and I hate making that trip.

ttuPrincess Guest
    hey hun .. glad all is well!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Who are you again????

Oh wait I remember.....handcuffs....stun gun.....Mr. O.....Vegas...

<<LMO>>

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    but what a pain in the butt.

C.B.
    thanks for sharing

Thread Information