SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

Question MTV-ANDY DICK-THE ASSISTANT-->

Does anyone watch this?

I think most of that has to be scripted where the "contestants" have to put up w/his tantrums and all his sh*t, as it's part of the "show value". There is no way in hell you would put up w/some of the stuff those guys/gals have put up with. Being that it's on t.v. and a competition, that's the only reason they are sticking through the b.s.

It's funny to watch though, he clowns the sh*t outta them. One of the chicks was pretty hot too (Anna), but she got kicked the F out.

~SC~

Spyder Guest
    i think everything MTV puts on is scripted. its a stupid channel. ....but i do watch 'The Assistant'

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i didnt really like him before but after the assistant it shows hes just crazy, i think its hilarious.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    Its a spoof of all the other reality shows.

98% sure its fake. I never liked andy, but I like this show alot, b/c the guy is always bitching and making those kids lifes hell.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    LOL......I love that show.

It's Elimination Time BITCHES! LOL

<<LMO>>

i like when his girlfirend throws all the food and **** into the bathtub and hes just layin in it while telling the guy to blow more bubbles through the tube.....lol

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    2nd funniest show on TV of all time, behind 'the andy dick show' which is unreal

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    i like when his girlfirend throws all the food and **** into the bathtub and hes just layin in it while telling the guy to blow more bubbles through the tube.....lol
    That was laughs! I couldn't believe the idiot was still doing it!!

~SC~

theres no way they would take all that **** unless theres a ton of money involved in winning the show....btw is it just me or is that young blonde girl sexy as hell?

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That was laughs! I couldn't believe the idiot was still doing it!!

~SC~

and he says 'he feels like a human ceaser salad'

helios is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    theres no way they would take all that **** unless theres a ton of money involved in winning the show....btw is it just me or is that young blonde girl sexy as hell?
    That blonde is sexy as hell...melissa i think. Actually come to think of it ive probably only been keeping up with the show to watch her.

But definetely some of that sh!t is preconcieved...Dave Navarro and that drummer just randomly showing up during Andy's therapy silence session? Then Dave giving the assistants guitars of his and Andy breaking them? I smell bullsh!t albeit still entertaining though.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    God Andy is so f-ing annoying I just want to punch him in the face.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i f-cking hate andy dick. if i saw him somewhere i swear on my nana that just passed away that i would smack his ass silly. he has to be the most anoying idiot to ever walk this great planet earth

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    i f-cking hate andy dick. if i saw him somewhere i swear on my nana that just passed away that i would smack his ass silly. he has to be the most anoying idiot to ever walk this great planet earth
    JC, tell us how you REALLY feel .

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    All about money and a brush with fame!

Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    All about money and a brush with fame!
    Exactly how I would approach it.

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    anything with andy dick is crap. no talent retard who ppl watch bc they hate, like howard stern and carrot top... public execution is what i wanna see for all 3

solid-d is offline Member
    I dont like andy dick at all, but his show is funny as hell... That blond girl mellisa is the hottest of them all(though there was a hot girl that got clipped in the first or second ep.. and also that tanikia girl is pretty cute, in her own way..) The show is soo scripted it sux.. I knew dave N was going to break that dish.. It overall, its a good show, cause andy dick is such a looser and comes up with some fuked up schitt.. Funny how when the show first came out, i started a thread and said that its a funny show, cause dick is a moron, but no one agreed with me and said theyd never watch it.. now it seems like some of you enjoy the stupid show now..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    i can't say i've ever watched that show...but i flipped thur the channels and seen it...........it just seems like he is way too mean to them
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    The show is hilarious....his "snipping" jesture is hilarious...and how he calls everyone "bitches"...I don't like him too much but he is funny on this show. He was also good on "Newsradio"....

houseofpain is offline Banned
    oh man that show is hilarious, i would personally kick the **** outta him though. no way i could put up with his ****, it was soo funny when the girl washed the hummer and he took it muddin and made her wash it again, i felt bad for her but it was funny. she even waxed it twice.

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Andy Dick is one messy guy, but he is definately hilarious...
    I heard he had some drug issues back in the day... oh well...

I just cant wait to see chappelle on the VMA's, now HE is funny.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    If it was my show i would have made the hot chicks suck
    me off... That's what really goes on in Hollywood if you
    want a job... Now's that's reality TV baby...

Paingain is offline Banned
    I just heard this sh*t on the radio the other morning talking about Andy Dicks behavior in some club in NY. They said that he was so drunk and fuc*ed up he was going around the bar just kissing guys he didnt even know. I guess he was smarting off to everybody, when he went to the bathroom he started screaming at the top of his lungs he wanted to be left alone and was rolling around on the bathroom floor like a little kid in a tantrum. They finally literally threw him out of the club on his fagget ass. If I saw that ****er rolling around the floor like a little kid in a tantrum I'd kick that little **** like a football and make it so he pissed blood the rest of his miserable life!!!!! I hate that fuc*in guy, probably more than Tom Green.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    they did admit it was fake, suppose to make fun of all the other reality shows

i think andy dick was a bi-sexual at one point

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    i think andy dick was a bi-sexual at one point
    yea they talk about it whenever he is on the Stern Show

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    I just heard this sh*t on the radio the other morning talking about Andy Dicks behavior in some club in NY. They said that he was so drunk and fuc*ed up he was going around the bar just kissing guys he didnt even know. I guess he was smarting off to everybody, when he went to the bathroom he started screaming at the top of his lungs he wanted to be left alone and was rolling around on the bathroom floor like a little kid in a tantrum. They finally literally threw him out of the club on his fagget ass. If I saw that ****er rolling around the floor like a little kid in a tantrum I'd kick that little **** like a football and make it so he pissed blood the rest of his miserable life!!!!! I hate that fuc*in guy, probably more than Tom Green.
    The majority of the story was made up and the rest exaggerated.

He must know someone that knows someones rich,great uncle to get into acting or whatever the hell you wanna call what he does. It's not based on talent.

Most people aren't. I can honestly say in non homosexual fashion, that if any woman would find attractive enough to say thats how he got into show business, then **** im dumbfounded. Wouldn't mind putting Ashton Kutcher and he in a little ass trash can together. Label it "the gay barrel",light it on fire, roll it down a hill,into a small river filled with toxic waste.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    he is definitely a fruit i don't remember where i saw the interview a long time ago, but Wesley Snipes knocked him out cold in the bathroom because he was sexually coming on to him or some crap like that....it was confirmed that is was the truth and he himself admitted that....

doesnt matter if he does like sucking cock, hes still hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    doesnt matter if he does like sucking cock, hes still hillarious
    Yup!

He's also rich, popular, and on television.

He's doing what he has to in order to pimp the system, that's for sure!

~SC~

solid-d is offline Member

yea

[QUOTE=goodtobeapimp]He must know someone that knows someones rich,great uncle to get into acting or whatever the hell you wanna call what he does. It's not based on talent.

Yea, isnt he related to Tim Allen on home inprovement.. I heard that somewhere

who ever won that show 'The Assistant'? I miss it on tv

me and my friend were talking about it yesterday and how he would always say 'Go Back To Your Garage!'

dingobite is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp
    He must know someone that knows someones rich,great uncle to get into acting or whatever the hell you wanna call what he does. It's not based on talent.

Well it isnt his parents their some old farts seen one episode of his normal mtv show where he borrowed his dads car oldsmobile or something. He took the thing to a paint shop and had a giant pussy painted on the hood then brought it home for dad.

Thread Information