partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

anyone know of a good book on microbiology

such as an essentials type book or fundamentals that they would suggest?

all i can seem to find is

Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    dr. alcamo's essentials of microbiology , which i'm leaning toward at the moment.just wanted to get some feedback from you guys

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc

I hated micro, and the lab too. We had our teacher recommended text, I don't remember which it was though. Depends on your professor. I had "Microbiology : Principles and Explorations" by Black, along with my text. That book is good as a supplemental guide, but I would not recommend it as your only book. It just reinforces some of the main concepts that you will probably be learning. I checked and you can get it used on amazon for around $50. Good luck...

thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by tonytone36
    I hated micro, and the lab too. We had our teacher recommended text, I don't remember which it was though. Depends on your professor. I had "Microbiology : Principles and Explorations" by Black, along with my text. That book is good as a supplemental guide, but I would not recommend it as your only book. It just reinforces some of the main concepts that you will probably be learning. I checked and you can get it used on amazon for around $50. Good luck...
    i will check it out.thanks again for you help!!

thanks alot

thanks alot

Thread Information