Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    palme is offline Rosie Member
    D4mn swole sometimes you suprise me. In a good way.

I have 1 girl that i only messed around with for a few weekends, wish i would have done more, it would have been good times......the one that got away

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i am still hung up! we broke up three years ago but i still love her, hell ive dated other people but i think she's the one. oh well i just hope i meet someone that will replace her because she's all that i think about nowadays. maybe im just lonely.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Philliagorillia
    Yep, im still hurting over her, but i tend not to think about it, we were together 2 years 10 months and engaged then it all came crashing down in less than a day. It happened last march, whatta nice b-day gift huh. Sence then i have not dated a chick or even really had the desire to, i guess you can say that i have turned a bit cold, plus there are some other things here at home that are not helping me either, i guess being cold is sometimes neccessary....

I can so RELATE to that.....dittooo!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    all you guys keep saying how you need closure to finally move on. i think thats bull, most of you guys are going to think about your ex until you fall in love with another women. but until then your all going to continue to think and dream about what could of been and how good you had it. but there is no point to this, just foget and move on, because im sure your ex's have. iv dated alot of girls over the years, one in particuler that ive been with for a long, long time. but when i brake up with any of them i just store them in the back of my head and never let myself think about them again. there is no use crying over spilled milk. you cant change the past so you might as well get on living without them. to all you guys that still think of your ex's on a daily habit imagine this. a man crawling up in between your girls legs. kissing her inner thigh as he works his way up. then getting on top of her and giving her the banging of her life. all your ex's have had other men on top of them making them scream and moan, and that means that they are over you. so get over them and go out and get laid this weekend instead of going to the gym.

Ouch that HURTS.....Just even Imagining that makes my skin crawl and makes me wanna cry....And me here on the other side think about her while Im giving it to someone else...I can smell her perfume....when I close my eyes I don't see the girl under me.....I see her......But u'r giving me a reality check...I can't be in la la land for the remainder of my youth and put it to waste over some sweet n sour memories of the past......And as for going out and getting laid....I just have no desire to do so......I guess Im "In the Meantime" and need some more time to re-group my thoughts and achieve my goals before I think about the next pu$$y.... Cos my theory is (Me + Pu$$y= Absolute Disaster)...in lamens terms I get pu$$y whipped easily....Im pretty sure some of you can relate to that..

Cali is offline Female Member
    I'm sitting here reading all of your replies and I have to admit that I'm envious. Out of the guys I've dated I've never been hung up on one of them. Haven't actually met anyone worth getting so bent out of shape over.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    I'm sitting here reading all of your replies and I have to admit that I'm envious. Out of the guys I've dated I've never been hung up on one of them. Haven't actually met anyone worth getting so bent out of shape over.

Thats cause uv never met me....

OG

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Your point is? Yeah, you've had tons of women, such a player, lalalalalaal.................I've been in bed with 46 women, all of which I could give a sh*t less about right now. That "one" special one, is not special becuse of sex (that was great too), but it was more-so all of the OTHER things we did together, the understanding, support, you are just like me, forbidden love type sh*t. I could care less who is reaming her (__!__) backwards this morning, as I know her hubby is most likely all up in the snatch daily, that doesn't bother me. It doesn't however erase the psychological feelings and memories of the parts of the relationship that I do remember and that stay embedded in my mind. The part of her screwing someone else, so what, that's of no concern to me. What is now is what is, and I could really care less.

Closure for these men is not "bull". How you can speculate on what someone else needs to finally be able to "exhale" is quite the talent. I suspect you've not once run into a woman who has totally made you "Ga Ga", but one day you will.

~SC~

all you guys keep saying how you need closure to finally move on. i think thats bull, most of you guys are going to think about your ex until you fall in love with another women. but until then your all going to continue to think and dream about what could of been and how good you had it. but there is no point to this, just foget and move on, because im sure your ex's have. iv dated alot of girls over the years, one in particuler that ive been with for a long, long time. but when i brake up with any of them i just store them in the back of my head and never let myself think about them again. there is no use crying over spilled milk. you cant change the past so you might as well get on living without them. to all you guys that still think of your ex's on a daily habit imagine this. a man crawling up in between your girls legs. kissing her inner thigh as he works his way up. then getting on top of her and giving her the banging of her life. all your ex's have had other men on top of them making them scream and moan, and that means that they are over you. so get over them and go out and get laid this weekend instead of going to the gym.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Your point is? Yeah, you've had tons of women, such a player, lalalalalaal.................I've been in bed with 46 women, all of which I could give a sh*t less about right now. That "one" special one, is not special becuse of sex (that was great too), but it was more-so all of the OTHER things we did together, the understanding, support, you are just like me, forbidden love type sh*t. I could care less who is reaming her (__!__) backwards this morning, as I know her hubby is most likely all up in the snatch daily, that doesn't bother me. It doesn't however erase the psychological feelings and memories of the parts of the relationship that I do remember and that stay embedded in my mind. The part of her screwing someone else, so what, that's of no concern to me. What is now is what is, and I could really care less.

Closure for these men is not "bull". How you can speculate on what someone else needs to finally be able to "exhale" is quite the talent. I suspect you've not once run into a woman who has totally made you "Ga Ga", but one day you will.

~SC~

agreed! i thought the same way until that fatefull day! then EVERYTHING changes i mean everything. the way you think, move, feel and etc.. its insane that someone can have that impact on you.

you must be going for the wrong guys.. what is it with women going for losers??

mustang331 is offline Member
    Well its only been like 6 or 7 weeks since my ex of a year and I broke up...

I love her to death, and probably always will, She was my life. But sadly she was my support aswell, and it makes it 100x harder than most other people..
    Not to get into details, but I met this girl and hung out with her allot, I had a big party for my cousin who was visiting from NY one night and she was there. We went to my bedroom and messed around, and slept through most the night. Sadly I woke up to find my 23 year old cousin on my couch not breathing.. Since that day, she saved me, saved me in a way no one else could of.. I fell in love with this girl SO HARD. I made love with her in NY for the first time at my cousin's funeral.

Every day of my life I will think of that night, and sadly she will be part of that horrible memory..

I do think of her all the time, and wish things would of been different with us, but I guess it wasn't meant to be..

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Well its only been like 6 or 7 weeks since my ex of a year and I broke up...

I love her to death, and probably always will, She was my life. But sadly she was my support aswell, and it makes it 100x harder than most other people..
    Not to get into details, but I met this girl and hung out with her allot, I had a big party for my cousin who was visiting from NY one night and she was there. We went to my bedroom and messed around, and slept through most the night. Sadly I woke up to find my 23 year old cousin on my couch not breathing.. Since that day, she saved me, saved me in a way no one else could of.. I fell in love with this girl SO HARD. I made love with her in NY for the first time at my cousin's funeral.

Every day of my life I will think of that night, and sadly she will be part of that horrible memory..

I do think of her all the time, and wish things would of been different with us, but I guess it wasn't meant to be..

you screwed her at your cousin's funeral??

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    you must be going for the wrong guys.. what is it with women going for losers??
    Nobody said they were losers. A couple were granted, but I just have never felt enough to be caught up in it afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by OG
    Thats cause uv never met me....

OG
    LOL Hmm...what was it hung-solo was saying??

Nobody said they were losers. A couple were granted, but I just have never felt enough to be caught up in it afterwards.

LOL Hmm...what was it hung-solo was saying??

i wasnt really directing the loser question to you sexy. it was meant to be pretty general. but i hope you do find someone that truly moves you.. it changed my life for the better for the most part thats for sure. though we broke up, it opened my eyes. jeeze i am starting to sound like dr phil or something here. gotta go before i get fat.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    i wasnt really directing the loser question to you sexy. it was meant to be pretty general. but i hope you do find someone that truly moves you.. it changed my life for the better for the most part thats for sure. though we broke up, it opened my eyes. jeeze i am starting to sound like dr phil or something here. gotta go before i get fat.
    Just buy his weight loss book~has to work look at him. LOL

And thanks.

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    hell yea i am still hung up over my ex. but i think we will get back together she still phones me.

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Join the club bro! I read an article once where it said its takes as long as uv been with someone to get over them completely. So if uv been with ur x 3 yrs its going to take 3 yrs for u to get over her. Im not sure if thats some scientific fact, but it makes sense.

Im in the same boat as u bro. I cant seem to get my x gf out of my mind. And like u when im with another girl i think about her and i compare them to my x. Which is not good at all. It just takes time to get over someone u loved. The best thing is to try and focus on something so u dont make the same mistake i did and contact ur x....errrrr Good luck!

OG
    dont even joke i am going to take four years then. dam i am screwed

Just buy his weight loss book~has to work look at him. LOL

And thanks.

no problem..

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    46 women. your one of the few ive meet who knows the number off the top of his head. with the obvious exceptions of the people who only had 1. but its not quanity that matters its quality.i can go out and ban 2 girls every night of my life if i were not concerend with looks or weight. im messing with you swole since you messed with me. but if you remember from one of my previous posts that you replied to, i have found that one special someone, and you made fun of me for it. one more thing, back in high school and college i may of been a player but now i dont even remember how to pick women up, for its been so long since i had to.

CAPS.....

46 women. your one of the few ive meet who knows the number off the top of his head.

I'M VERY DETAILED.

with the obvious exceptions of the people who only had 1. but its not quanity that matters its quality.

I HAD THAT COVERED AS WELL.

i can go out and ban 2 girls every night of my life if i were not concerend with looks or weight.

WHY WOULD YOU BAN GIRLS? THAT MEANS YOU'LL NEVER SEE THEM.

im messing with you swole since you messed with me.

OH, DIDN'T KNOW I DID. I JUST SUGGESTED THAT PERHAPS YOU HAVEN'T COME ACROSS "THAT ONE" YET. NOTHING MORE REALLY.

but if you remember from one of my previous posts that you replied to, i have found that one special someone, and you made fun of me for it.

WHERE WAS THIS? THERE HAD TO BE SOME REASON I "MADE FUN" OF YOU.

one more thing, back in high school and college i may of been a player but now i dont even remember how to pick women up, for its been so long since i had to.
    ALL GOOD, BEING A PLAYER ONLY TAKES YOU SO FAR, UNLESS YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE TEAM!

~SC~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Swole , I totally agree with post #47. I'm hung up on two ex's if you could call it that . One was my high school sweetheart because we grew up together, the first love. The second was a girl that left me ten years ago. I still love her, we had a special connection, very unique, I haven't found anything like it. I wish them both well and have and will keep on moving on. I've been remarried for 5 years I love my wife but it will never take away from those two girls the feelings that I have... and had.

Every once in a while you find someone that makes a mark on your soul , it will never go away. It's all good. I enjoy the memories. Moving on is what makes a man out of you IMO. Letting go........... not quitting caring about someone.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    I can so RELATE to that.....dittooo!!!!

dude, check this site out... it helped me alot.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/index.html

there are ALOT of good articles and links on how to deal with issues like this, move on and be a better person by learning from mistakes be it yours or hers.

good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    dude, check this site out... it helped me alot.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/index.html

there are ALOT of good articles and links on how to deal with issues like this, move on and be a better person by learning from mistakes be it yours or hers.

good luck.

I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND THIS READ TO ALL THE BROKEN HEARTED....DEFINATELY AGREE WITH U DALLY....Cheers Dude I feel much better.....

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    I SERIOUSLY RECOMMEND THIS READ TO ALL THE BROKEN HEARTED....DEFINATELY AGREE WITH U DALLY....Cheers Dude I feel much better.....

YOU DAH MANG...

DONT FORGET THAT !!

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Swole , I totally agree with post #47. I'm hung up on two ex's if you could call it that . One was my high school sweetheart because we grew up together, the first love. The second was a girl that left me ten years ago. I still love her, we had a special connection, very unique, I haven't found anything like it. I wish them both well and have and will keep on moving on. I've been remarried for 5 years I love my wife but it will never take away from those two girls the feelings that I have... and had.

Every once in a while you find someone that makes a mark on your soul , it will never go away. It's all good. I enjoy the memories. Moving on is what makes a man out of you IMO. Letting go........... not quitting caring about someone.
    Awesome offering, very well stated.

~SC~

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Thanks SC !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information