dannyisaacs is offline Member

Exclamation long time steriods user(VETS)

to all the long time steriod user was just wondering how it effects you wen you get older the side effects. lets just say i do one coarse every year. for at least ten to 15 years will my liver be stuffed up will i have a limp dick. cos if so then stuff the roids not worth it. pls give me some info vets. cos i know i am young now an it wont really effect me but only wen i get older correct

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, everyones different in how AS will effect them, or if it even effects them at all. So how AS effects me will be different then how it will effect u. Is there a chance of sterility or impotence..? Sure there is, and to say just because ur young it "wont" effect u is not true. AS can have ill effects on u no matter how old u are.

Now, dont let this scare u. Because the chances of that happening are low, but there still is a chance.

OG

thanks for clearing that up. how long have you been using as

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Some questions are better left un-asked.

~SC~

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~

I think that this is one of the best questions EVER.. The dude is looking for answer's.. Maybe he's looking for 100 people's answer to judge himself on the ill effects...

~SC~
    why. i think it is a good question. mybe every one can learn a bit from it.

manly the young guys like me

the main reason i posted this thread was just to get a understanding about the side effects. not really how long you been using as. cos every one always talks about how their strengh goes up how bigger they get but never the side. an i think i should be talked about. we all know wat the sides are but who has experience them an to wat effect.

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    I think that this is one of the best questions EVER.. The dude is looking for answer's.. Maybe he's looking for 100 people's answer to judge himself on the ill effects...

Asking people how long they've been juicing won't provide answers as to what his health/usage in the future will need to be like in order to partake in the usage of AAS. I was simply stating many may not want to disclose this information, and the way in which he just "asks" things like this all in the open, will be a turn off to a great many people. Surely this won't yield a sample poll of 100 people disclosing how many cycles, how long. etc.

For him to "learn", he should have regular check ups with his physician, read about AAS and whatever he is using, what to watch for, side effects, etc. That information IS available, and THAT info is applicable in different manners to the different people who use AAS. Meaning, there are general rules to all substances and their usages, what to watch for, etc., but no two people will have the same health reactions as another. It's dependent on the actual dosages, quality of stuff, what is used w/the stuff, how your health is as a person BEFORE AAS are introduced.

So, I'm simply saying researching items for use, planning a smart plan of attack, and keeping your health in check by way of medical care, is the best way to avoid any side affects he is concerned about. Polling people in this manner won't actually assist him in this manner.

Aside from that, I also think many may choose to not disclose that info. Some will, but there are some who don't post that information to just anyone on a public board.

~SC~

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    to all the long time steriod user was just wondering how it effects you wen you get older the side effects. lets just say i do one coarse every year. for at least ten to 15 years will my liver be stuffed up will i have a limp dick. cos if so then stuff the roids not worth it. pls give me some info vets. cos i know i am young now an it wont really effect me but only wen i get older correct
    I've probably used steroids almost non-stop for 15 yrs, but for personal reasons (nothing to do with side effects) I went off them 2 yrs ago. I recently went back on, but got tired of them after 3 weeks and stopped my cycle. And honestly, I feel nothing but a positive experience having used them over the years. In two years off my strenght is still more or less like it was when I was on. My body weight goes between 245-260+lbs depending on where my martial arts is taking me. The only thing I miss is the pumps you get in the gym while 'on'. Since I'm in the military and over 35 I have regular medicals, including blood work which involves LFT's and KFT's to check my liver and kidney functions. Their all fine. My dick is completely happy, and I'm completely happy with IT. I don't suffer mood swings or any form of depression, neither while on or off.
    My of my cycles included Deca , Dball, Testo, Fina, Winny and Primo. When I'd be dieting I'd also use EQ, Ephedrine and Clenbuterol . I've never used Insulin or GH. And I'm completely satisfied that the gains I've made in those 15+ yrs using could never have been achieved had I been natural and leading the stressfull (workwise) life style I've led. So my advise really is to look at steroid use as a long term thing, and be cautious.
    Without going into too much detail about my discontinuence, I've a very hot temper and something happen one night to make me stop using. I'm not sure if it would have happened anyhow, but it was serious enough for me to consider ceasing my steroid use. I can't say I'm happier off them, but I'll never use them again.
    Hope that answered some of your questions. Incase your wondering
    Experience with steroids 15+ years.
    Weight training and martial arts experience 20+ yrs.
    I'm 38 yrs old and current weight is approx 245lbs and pretty lean.
    Still lifting at least 4 days per week, kickboxing and Judo twice weekly and still not over training.

Good question and I hope I've been some help. Pity more newbies would ask the same question. If you have anymore questions fire away either here or PM if I can help.

I should add at this stage. This is purely MY personal experience, I'm an individual and most likely the same circumstances won't apply to you, or the majority of people here.

palme is offline Rosie Member

~SC~

Acctualy i would like to see studies on people that have used steroids for 10-15 years and see how it has effected their bloodlevels, livervalues, their general health really.

bouncer. thanks a mill excat response i was looking for. thanks..

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I've probably used steroids almost non-stop for 15 yrs, but for personal reasons (nothing to do with side effects) I went off them 2 yrs ago. I recently went back on, but got tired of them after 3 weeks and stopped my cycle. And honestly, I feel nothing but a positive experience having used them over the years. In two years off my strenght is still more or less like it was when I was on. My body weight goes between 245-260+lbs depending on where my martial arts is taking me. The only thing I miss is the pumps you get in the gym while 'on'. Since I'm in the military and over 35 I have regular medicals, including blood work which involves LFT's and KFT's to check my liver and kidney functions. Their all fine. My dick is completely happy, and I'm completely happy with IT. I don't suffer mood swings or any form of depression, neither while on or off.
    My of my cycles included Deca , Dball, Testo, Fina, Winny and Primo. When I'd be dieting I'd also use EQ, Ephedrine and Clenbuterol . I've never used Insulin or GH. And I'm completely satisfied that the gains I've made in those 15+ yrs using could never have been achieved had I been natural and leading the stressfull (workwise) life style I've led. So my advise really is to look at steroid use as a long term thing, and be cautious.
    Without going into too much detail about my discontinuence, I've a very hot temper and something happen one night to make me stop using. I'm not sure if it would have happened anyhow, but it was serious enough for me to consider ceasing my steroid use. I can't say I'm happier off them, but I'll never use them again.
    Hope that answered some of your questions. Incase your wondering
    Experience with steroids 15+ years.
    Weight training and martial arts experience 20+ yrs.
    I'm 38 yrs old and current weight is approx 245lbs and pretty lean.
    Still lifting at least 4 days per week, kickboxing and Judo twice weekly and still not over training.

Good question and I hope I've been some help. Pity more newbies would ask the same question. If you have anymore questions fire away either here or PM if I can help.

I should add at this stage. This is purely MY personal experience, I'm an individual and most likely the same circumstances won't apply to you, or the majority of people here.
    Didnt see this post, but its pretty much what i was talking about above.

Was this longer cycles +30 weeks or shorter 10 week cycles? Ever been on 1 year?

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Palme. IMO the majority of cycles that people post and/or use on here seems to be within the 12-16 week range, with equal time off. I would like to see more people respond similar to bouncer's (great post by the way). Similarly, I would be interested in reading the results of someone long term/lengthy cycle effect on the body in all aspects. Mental, Physical, Emotional.

Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Acctualy i would like to see studies on people that have used steroids for 10-15 years and see how it has effected their bloodlevels, livervalues, their general health really.

Great, but there are no studies here. That was my only point.

Nothing wrong with asking questions here, it was only an observation on my part.

Time to train!

~SC~

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Didnt see this post, but its pretty much what i was talking about above.

Was this longer cycles +30 weeks or shorter 10 week cycles? Ever been on 1 year?

Apart from the cycle I tried recently I don't think I've ever done a cycle less than about 3 months. Normally I'd stay on yr round.

thanks for being so open bouncer. just wish every one else would also bee

RATM is offline Senior Member
    To be honest, I love how my body reacts to being on. Mentally and Physically, I prefer to be on cycle than off. If I could afford it, I would cycle year round or at least 6-8 months with only a month off in between. Alas, finances only allow me to do 2 cycles a year. In the past, both have been 12 weekers, with time off equalling to time on, but i am soon to start what amounts to a 9 month cycle. 2 16 weekers with a month off in between.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I've never had problems with bad acne, or liver values being screwed up
    or hair lost or gyno, but the older i get the harder it is for me to recover
    back to normal HPTA functions after a long cycle... depending on which
    steroids i was using during the cycle it sometimes takes months to get
    back even close to normal and i never get things back completely...

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I've never had problems with bad acne, or liver values being screwed up
    or hair lost or gyno, but the older i get the harder it is for me to recover
    back to normal HPTA functions after a long cycle... depending on which
    steroids i was using during the cycle it sometimes takes months to get
    back even close to normal and i never get things back completely...
    thanks for the info bro

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Thank that also cleared alot up for me.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    A friend has been juicing for about 15 years.
    He has done a 2 year stretch of clen and 8 months od Dbol in a row (you get the idea) all under the sup of his doc.

He is fine except his hairline - its' GROWING towards his eyebrows, not reciding.

Thread Information