Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    khurrams is offline Associate Member

Who's still hung over thier EX????

This is just out of the ordinary since I have read quite a few Relationship/love threads and have noticed that majority of the people on this Board have a soft spot so lemme lay down my issue....I broke up with my ex of 3 years June 2003 and haven't dated anyone since.....I just can't seem to get over her......I haven't seen her nor have I spoken to her since and some might say that I don't have a full closure but why the hell can't I just get her out of my mind....I mean I think about her atleast 50 times a day and some times I dream about her too.....I have had a couple of one night stands and casual encounters but while I was intimately involved with these girls I had her in my mind....Am I going crazy or it will still take time to heal...

mass junkie is offline banned
    im just hung period

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    im just hung period
    hahaha me too

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    This is just out of the ordinary since I have read quite a few Relationship/love threads and have noticed that majority of the people on this Board have a soft spot so lemme lay down my issue....I broke up with my ex of 3 years June 2003 and haven't dated anyone since.....I just can't seem to get over her......I haven't seen her nor have I spoken to her since and some might say that I don't have a full closure but why the hell can't I just get her out of my mind....I mean I think about her atleast 50 times a day and some times I dream about her too.....I have had a couple of one night stands and casual encounters but while I was intimately involved with these girls I had her in my mind....Am I going crazy or it will still take time to heal...

I am kinda in the same boat..... I broke up with my ex 1 year ago. I was with her for 4 years. I still have dreams about her and stuff, and I have had my one night stands here and there.....I am sure it will pass though. It just takes time to find the right one, and honestly after 4 years of being tied down it is kinda nice to not have a girl. The right one will come when we stop looking

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    im just hung period

So I guess it's true that you make up for size in other places......

<<LMO>>

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    best way to get over a chick is to get under another one.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    so call her

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    so call her

I wouldn't say to do that..... there are a lot of bad things that can result from calling an ex that you still have feelings for.

I know I called my ex about 5 months ago and all it did was f*ck with my head worse to find out about what she had been up to and her new relationship etc. I would say just move on and right now focus on bettering yourself

<<LMO>>

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Join the club bro! I read an article once where it said its takes as long as uv been with someone to get over them completely. So if uv been with ur x 3 yrs its going to take 3 yrs for u to get over her. Im not sure if thats some scientific fact, but it makes sense.

Im in the same boat as u bro. I cant seem to get my x gf out of my mind. And like u when im with another girl i think about her and i compare them to my x. Which is not good at all. It just takes time to get over someone u loved. The best thing is to try and focus on something so u dont make the same mistake i did and contact ur x....errrrr Good luck!

OG

to answer your question seriously, i was in the same boat as you. almost identical and to be honest the closure helps. my ex and i email each other once a week and she has moved on and for the most part so have i. but when it comes down to it i have a hard time not thinking about her too.. it takes a while especially if you were really really close to the point where she knows exactly what you thinking at any given time. hell my ex knew me better than i knew myself. but you have to learn from this experience and apply it elsewhere. things happen for a reason and i didnt realize this until all of out bull **** happened. so you are not alone most people have been through or getting ready to go through something like this. my advice is dont be scared. dont force things, let things happen and dont try to block it. hard **** to live by trust me on that. but keep your head up and keep marching soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I wouldn't say to do that..... there are a lot of bad things that can result from calling an ex that you still have feelings for.

I know I called my ex about 5 months ago and all it did was f*ck with my head worse to find out about what she had been up to and her new relationship etc. I would say just move on and right now focus on bettering yourself

<<LMO>>
    at first it is like that, it will **** with you man but i am telling you i feel better now knowing that she is happy with someone else even though it does hurt, its going to. but if you love this person let her be happy. like you said when you are not looking it will fall in your lap. hellthats how the ex and i got together. i least expected it.

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    so call her
    You know what I was the leaver, not the leavee...infidelity was the root of cause on her part and I hold alot of pride....all in all I know that no one would love her as much as I did and she probably knows that by now but me calling her is not even an option....I just wanna forget about her...I was thinking of going for a shrink session but Im approaching my PCT real soon...in 2 weeks to be exact and Im dreading the clomid screwing my head even more and also one more thing I would like to add....I have achieved alot since I have broken up with her i.e. quit drugs, quit drinking, went back to school, almost done, I haven't looked this good in my life, I have confidence coming out of my arse, I have gotten really close to my parents (just like best friends) so overall I am a winner but this one thing is bringing me down...Thankyou very much for all your responses...makes me feel that I am not alone as far as sensitivity goes....U guys rock!!!

You know what I was the leaver, not the leavee...infidelity was the root of cause on her part and I hold alot of pride....all in all I know that no one would love her as much as I did and she probably knows that by now but me calling her is not even an option....I just wanna forget about her...I was thinking of going for a shrink session but Im approaching my PCT real soon...in 2 weeks to be exact and Im dreading the clomid screwing my head even more and also one more thing I would like to add....I have achieved alot since I have broken up with her i.e. quit drugs, quit drinking, went back to school, almost done, I haven't looked this good in my life, I have confidence coming out of my arse, I have gotten really close to my parents (just like best friends) so overall I am a winner but this one thing is bringing me down...Thankyou very much for all your responses...makes me feel that I am not alone as far as sensitivity goes....U guys rock!!!

I didnt get that bro...? Did she cheat or u did..?

OG

dude look at the good. you reeped the benifits after her right? you straightened you **** out right? so whats so wrong with that? it sounds like to me that you ended up on the plus side of the whole ordeal! props to ya bro! if she did cheat on you then, i really cant give advice but imo, ditch the bitch.. she cant be trusted. i know you love her man but you know the deal. it was her loss not yours bro! let her dwell in the **** if she has any kind of concious. to me it sounds like you learned a lesson from her and you bettered yourself cuz of it. PROPS! like i said before THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON your reason had nothing to do with her it was for yourself. you did it right man!!
    Last edited by hung-solo; 08-24-2004 at 11:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    if she did cheat on you then, i really cant give advice but imo, ditch the bitch.. she cant be trusted.

Best advice in the whole thread

<<LMO>>

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I didnt get that bro...? Did she cheat or u did..?

OG
    Well!!! The thing was her and I got into the most stupidest fights over me snapping her bra strap...very amateur I know....I left her house and she doesn't call...I was like fine then she goes to a club with her slut friends and drops E's and gives out her number to this guy....now comes the best part...she lies to me the whole time saying nothing happened well some guy leaves her a messge saying hey u...Its me from comfort zone...I had a goodtime with u...hope we can do it again hint! hint!...call me back...Buddy I lost it when I heard it...I started bieng emotional and crying and told her to F off and that was it...I left her house...she came following me to my house...I insulted her in front of my parents...and kicked her out....then she wouldn't stop calling and I got one of my girl friends to answer and tell her to stop calling me and then I wrote her a letter so she stopped trying after a week...I mean imagine wat betrayal does to a man...breaks his heart into a million pieces...thats what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    dude look at the good. you reeped the benifits after her right? you straightened you **** out right? so whats so wrong with that? it sounds like to me that you ended up on the plus side of the whole ordeal! props to ya bro! if she did cheat on you then, i really cant give advice but imo, ditch the bitch.. she cant be trusted. i know you love her man but you know the deal. it was her loss not yours bro! let her dwell in the **** if she has any kind of concious. to me it sounds like you learned a lesson from her and you bettered yourself cuz of it. PROPS! like i said before THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON your reason had nothing to do with her it was for yourself. you did it right man!!
    I need to BOW to this response sir.....U MADE MY DAY...Im actually printing out a copy of this response and using it as my CLOSURE and keeping it on my person at all times...Thankyou bro...

Well!!! The thing was her and I got into the most stupidest fights over me snapping her bra strap...very amateur I know....I left her house and she doesn't call...I was like fine then she goes to a club with her slut friends and drops E's and gives out her number to this guy....now comes the best part...she lies to me the whole time saying nothing happened well some guy leaves her a messge saying hey u...Its me from comfort zone...I had a goodtime with u...hope we can do it again hint! hint!...call me back...Buddy I lost it when I heard it...I started bieng emotional and crying and told her to F off and that was it...I left her house...she came following me to my house...I insulted her in front of my parents...and kicked her out....then she wouldn't stop calling and I got one of my girl friends to answer and tell her to stop calling me and then I wrote her a letter so she stopped trying after a week...I mean imagine wat betrayal does to a man...breaks his heart into a million pieces...thats what happened.

Gotcha bro....Well, u did the right thing. She sounds like bad news to me! To be with someone who is spitfull that would do that is not a good person. I should know, my x wife cheated on me at the end of our relationship. So i know the feeling all to well.....

OG

I need to BOW to this response sir.....U MADE MY DAY...Im actually printing out a copy of this response and using it as my CLOSURE and keeping it on my person at all times...Thankyou bro...
    no problem man, like i said my crap was alot like yours just not the cheating part, my ex and i just didnt get along at the end. our lives were taking two different paths... are you sure she cheated on you? or did she just dance or whatever with the guy.

as we all know you cant turn a ho into a house wife!

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    i've heard it takes twice as long as you were with the person to fully get over them, and to some extent, it seems about right. so is it infidelity or pride thats the muthafocka?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I've had this problem. And I noticed the only way to get over it is to find someone you're just as crazy about. Dating girls that don't match up seems to be a waste of time.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    I should know, my x wife cheated on me at the end of our relationship. So i know the feeling all to well.....

OG
    $hit bro. It got that bad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    $hit bro. It got that bad bro?

Ya, but it was already over at that point. She just jumped at the first fool who showed her any interest....

OG

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Well at least youre happier now.

Ya, but it was already over at that point. She just jumped at the first fool who showed her any interest....

OG
    you said it right og "FOOL" !!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what you have to do is get a penil inlargment. then go knock on her door and when she answers have your wang in your hand and say, "this is for you honey". believe me, if its big enough youll get her back.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I'd have to say, in my case, I'll never get over this one woman................she was/is everything I've ever wanted in a woman and then some............Like I said I doubt I ever "get over" her but then again it's not like I really want too..........memories come in handy now and then.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    There is one woman I will never forget.

I am a happily married man now, nothing will change that.

There is one "fling" that went on, while I was married, for about 2 + years. She was wonderful............got totally lost in her............we worked together.........8 hours a day, got sensual in our offices, in the elevator, at lunch, after work, before the gym after work, on weekends, etc.

Came to a halt when her husband and my wife found out.

Till this day, there are things that she can do that NO ONE will ever be able to replicate.

She's a b*tch, but I'll be d*mned if she's not a b*tch who actually had me sprung a bit. Now she sees what I have going, signed up at my message board too until I recognized the McGraw-Hill I.P. address from my Admin panel, and banned her. She still wanted to keep in touch, because the times we spent together and the sh*t we did behind our "significant others" backs for years on end, was some sh*t that'll make the toughest of men/women catch feelings.

Life changing for sure. Not a day goes by where a dream, recollection, or some other "thought" about it all occurs.

It's just like that.

~SC~

mustang331 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    There is one woman I will never forget.

I am a happily married man now, nothing will change that.

There is one "fling" that went on, while I was married, for about 2 + years. She was wonderful............got totally lost in her............we worked together.........8 hours a day, got sensual in our offices, in the elevator, at lunch, after work, before the gym after work, on weekends, etc.

Came to a halt when her husband and my wife found out.

Till this day, there are things that she can do that NO ONE will ever be able to replicate.

She's a b*tch, but I'll be d*mned if she's not a b*tch who actually had me sprung a bit. Now she sees what I have going, signed up at my message board too until I recognized the McGraw-Hill I.P. address from my Admin panel, and banned her. She still wanted to keep in touch, because the times we spent together and the sh*t we did behind our "significant others" backs for years on end, was some sh*t that'll make the toughest of men/women catch feelings.

Life changing for sure. Not a day goes by where a dream, recollection, or some other "thought" about it all occurs.

It's just like that.

~SC~

Wait a minute.. Did I read all this right?

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Wait a minute.. Did I read all this right?

Yup, you did.

Events that happen that are so intense and life changing (I went through h*ll with this entire situation) seem to stick in your head for a very long time.

I should clarify that although I "think" and "remember" what went on in some way/shape/form either daily/weekly/etc., in no way/shape/form am I "trippin'' or "jones'ing" over her at all. I don't have the hang up on her if that is what you are asking about, meaning, the "sprungness" is totally gone at this point.

I am a bit too smart to stay focused on events/situations that will/would cause me to regress in life/prosperity/future.

It's just that some of the things that those two people shared cannot ever be replicated in feeling, excitement, and "the moment". It just cannot happen.

~SC~

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    hmmm, interesting mang

I have to hats off to yah, for posting that personal bidness of yours on here like that.

I see you have nothin to hide, which in my books makes ya a better guy.

one question... how did you's get caught?

Personally myself the crutch of a woman good or bad, is a scar that will never leave good or bad. Its life.

doesnt make it any easier in anyway tho ... does it?

I don't have sh*t to hide, I'm as real as they come. My future plans for the end of the year and next include traveling the U.S. and perhaps outside of the U.S. meeting/advertising w/all kinds of people, so me being real is a no-brainer and is always how I have been.

The woman I was seeing was calling me from her house on her and her hubby's telephone line. Evidently they were "split up" for some time, and that is why she was callin' me late night when no-one was home. Her hubby found the telephone bill, and since she's in the next city it's "long distance", and my line showed up. Calls for 1-2-3 hours were on the bill, and he asked me what was up. My wife had already found out about "us" from my attitude in general and from some other people suggesting things, so I had come clean one night. Then the night her husband called asking for the truth, there was no way in blue h*ll my wife was going to sit there and have me lie to him to save his feelings when she is sitting there torn apart by the truth.

Messy. What happened for about a year after that, I don't even wanna get into.

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    yea, i am still fubar over a girl, whom i ruined the relationship with.. live and learn, dont follow your dick.... follow your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    yea, i am still fubar over a girl, whom i ruined the relationship with.. live and learn, dont follow your dick.... follow your heart.

did i just read that right.... Does Decadbol have a soft spot...
    I think we need to sticky this so he cant deny it...lol

OG

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I've got 1 girl that is hot as hell, dated her a couple times but always wanted her back. Found out she got herpes from someone so that got me over her pretty quick. She's been calling but I won't let anything get past the "friend" stage again....

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Im still hung over an ex and probably always will be unless I see her and talk to her once more to get closure. I dont like being in a situation I have no options for. Would like to know how her life is and whats new. If she is married, kids, house, new car, etc. I wouldnt wanna try going out with her a second time but the abrupt leaving makes me think of her continuously

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Yep, im still hurting over her, but i tend not to think about it, we were together 2 years 10 months and engaged then it all came crashing down in less than a day. It happened last march, whatta nice b-day gift huh. Sence then i have not dated a chick or even really had the desire to, i guess you can say that i have turned a bit cold, plus there are some other things here at home that are not helping me either, i guess being cold is sometimes neccessary....

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    all you guys keep saying how you need closure to finally move on. i think thats bull, most of you guys are going to think about your ex until you fall in love with another women. but until then your all going to continue to think and dream about what could of been and how good you had it. but there is no point to this, just foget and move on, because im sure your ex's have. iv dated alot of girls over the years, one in particuler that ive been with for a long, long time. but when i brake up with any of them i just store them in the back of my head and never let myself think about them again. there is no use crying over spilled milk. you cant change the past so you might as well get on living without them. to all you guys that still think of your ex's on a daily habit imagine this. a man crawling up in between your girls legs. kissing her inner thigh as he works his way up. then getting on top of her and giving her the banging of her life. all your ex's have had other men on top of them making them scream and moan, and that means that they are over you. so get over them and go out and get laid this weekend instead of going to the gym.

Pitbull is offline Junior Member
    I think its better if you don't see the chick again after breaking up , especially if she is seeing someone else it just f**cks with your mind. I was with a chick for 2 years and we had a kid together. I had to see her every week as I went to visit my son. It took about 6 months for me to finally make peace with it but as all the other guys said , every time you meet someone new you keep comparing them with the ex and all the times they come up short because they are a totally different person

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information