Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    max-it is offline Member

How many of you guys own a gun

Just wondering how many of you guys own a gun. I have a bunch, i posted a pic of some of the more interesting guns i own.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How many of you guys own a gun-guns.jpg  

mass junkie is offline banned
    I have a few

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I have a few
    of everyone on here i was the most confident that mass would have multiple firearms

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    I have a couple
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    of everyone on here i was the most confident that mass would have multiple firearms
    Especially now that my grandfather recently passed and left his collection to me......Ill post some pics when I finish cleaning/oiling them...im talking about some old school lever action sh*t.......to be honest my fav is my .22 rifle....accurate as all hell

Swellin has some sweet guns too...im sure he'll post some

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I've a couple..........shotguns and such.

I've a pretty nice knife collection.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know of any house up here that doesnt have atleast 1.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    why buy loads of guns? You arent at war and i doubt you go hunting with a revolver. Seems like a waste of money to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    why buy loads of guns? You arent at war and i doubt you go hunting with a revolver. Seems like a waste of money to me.
    I have em for people like you

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    I have em for people like you
    That doesnt make any sense. You buy guns because of people who see them as expensive, dangerous weapons that shouldnt be available to the general public.

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i live in canada and guns are a lot harder to get than in the U.S., i was thinking of purchasing a desert eagle 50 cal. nicle plated, i love those guns. does anyone have a rough idea of the price range of such a gun?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a few onhand and a pretty bad ass knife collection....I also have my concealed weapons licence so i can carry....

OG

Check this out. I have one on my Walther....Bad ass

http://www.crimsontrace.com/

OG

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    That doesnt make any sense. You buy guns because of people who see them as expensive, dangerous weapons that shouldnt be available to the general public.
    prime = tree hugger?

i buy guns because it id fun to shoot them. i go to a range and shoot them, not as often as i used to.

"From my cold dead hands"

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wondering how many of you guys own a gun. I have a bunch, i posted a pic of some of the more interesting guns i own.
    some ar-15's, sks's and ect i see... do you think the taliban is coming to your house or something? i own a h&k .45usp, kel-tec 9mm, a few shotguns, 30.06 remington( i love with a passion, i could compete with this rifle). i think that is it. oh some german pistols my grandpaw brought backfrom ww2
    Last edited by hung-solo; 08-24-2004 at 01:18 PM.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah, a couple.. no handguns yet though... hard to get them up here lol...

I have hi-po rifles, no shottys...yet...

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Check this out. I have one on my Walther....Bad ass

http://www.crimsontrace.com/

OG
    i have a laser sight in my glock. its not in the pick cuz its in the glove box in my car. i also have a concealed carry license. i love to shoot, the last time i went to the indoor range here i ended up running into macho man, we shot each others guns, he is very cool. you should have seen the broad he had with him...

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    some ar-15's, sks's and ect.. do you think the taliban is coming to your house or something?
    if they do they will definately have chosen the wrong house

no, i just tend to blow lots of money on anything i want. life is too short, i like toys.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    You guys in the US are so lucky here in canada, it took me forever to get my handguns. I had to get a unrestricted license, then a restricted license, then I had to join a gun club for 3 months then I had to get a permit to buy the gun then a permit to bring the gun back home. After all that I have 2 handguns two H.k. And some rifles and shotgun. Out of curiosity are you allowed to have fully automatic guns?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    just a glock 21 .45 cal
    and a carry permit

Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    You guys in the US are so lucky here in canada, it took me forever to get my handguns. I had to get a unrestricted license, then a restricted license, then I had to join a gun club for 3 months then I had to get a permit to buy the gun then a permit to bring the gun back home. After all that I have 2 handguns two H.k. And some rifles and shotgun. Out of curiosity are you allowed to have fully automatic guns?
    No ur not bro. Just semi-auto

OG

Its always good to be on equal grounds with someone else.

no, i just tend to blow lots of money on anything i want. life is too short, i like toys.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    no we can have semi automatic only. i don't recommend converting, the ATF can be a real pain in the a$$

I went to a gun club in detriot, my friend is a member there so they let him use a ak 47 in the club they would not let me try it. But what a turn on. I almost joined the army that day. But realized that I would then wake up at 5 in the morning and changed my mind
    no we can have semi automatic only. i don't recommend converting, the ATF can be a real pain in the a$$

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

lol same here. they would go down before they hear the shot. i am thinking about starting a collection but ihave to handle some buisness first.. i like the old thompson .45's and basically the ww1 and ww2 stuff. civil war relics are cool too but hard to come by in good shape

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    lol same here. they would go down before they hear the shot. i am thinking about starting a collection but ihave to handle some buisness first.. i like the old thompson .45's and basically the ww1 and ww2 stuff. civil war relics are cool too but hard to come by in good shape
    No way bro....you just have to go to some gun shows..Ive seen some pretty old guns in great condition....and im not talking about those old mausers and nagants either

gunner27 is offline Junior Member
    Not true. You can legally own fully automatic firearms (in most states) if you get a Class III permit from the feds, but the licensure/paperwork is extensive. Among other things, you have to go through a background check by the FBI, including submission of mug shots and fingerprints, and have your local chief law enforcement officer sign off on you owning it. I know a couple of people who have done this, but it's a lot of effort.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty_tony
    i live in canada and guns are a lot harder to get than in the U.S., i was thinking of purchasing a desert eagle 50 cal. nicle plated, i love those guns. does anyone have a rough idea of the price range of such a gun?
    My bro has a 50 cal.....................freakin thing is bad ass....but I'll be ****ed if you can shoot the thing with one hand like the hollywood movies show the acters doing it. My bud paid 800-900 for his but that was about five or six years ago. gallon milk jugs explode when you shot them with it....fun stuff.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner27
    Not true. You can legally own fully automatic firearms (in most states) if you get a Class III permit from the feds, but the licensure/paperwork is extensive. Among other things, you have to go through a background check by the FBI, including submission of mug shots and fingerprints, and have your local chief law enforcement officer sign off on you owning it. I know a couple of people who have done this, but it's a lot of effort.
    yeah i've heard of the class III, i didn't realize anyone could get one, i thought you had to be a dealer or something.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Ive got a few that I use for hunting. Ive got a beretta 12gauge semi automatic, Knight DISC muzzleloader and an old ass bolt action .410. My next gun is going to be a 7mm mag. Ive also got a couple of bows. Guns are fun.

Spyder Guest
    where can i get a silencer?

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Im in the UK, its pretty hard to get hold of guns, and to be honest there isnt any reason to have them. Our crappy police dont even have guns.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    where can i get a silencer?
    http://www.advanced-armament.com/products/silencers.asp

Spyder Guest
    thats great! thanks max-it

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty_tony
    A brand new Desert Eagle .50 will cost you $1300 (retail). Then for that nice plating you want, depending on the color, add on another $500 or so ($200 for chrome i think). Check them out at www.magnumresearch.com

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    thats great! thanks max-it
    any time bro

Lobsterman is offline Associate Member
    I gotta few Cetme 308,Bushmaster,Glock 26,and a shotgun

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I only got a few shotguns and my rifle 22

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    dont need anything too special, those will kill most anything

houseofpain is offline Banned
    i have a piss load, similair to mass my grandfather also passed away and left me his collection. since then i have been into building my collection, i have a lot of fun with them, i love shooting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information