SV-1 is offline Respected Member

Exclamation For everyone who loves their mother...

....please don't *LOVE* your mother.

MUM ADMITS SEX WITH SON

Published on 03/08/2004

EXCLUSIVE by Alice Ross

A MARYPORT mother-of-seven has admitted taking her teenage son as her lover.

Sylvia Payne, 45, slept with her 18-year-old son Mark as they lay in bed together watching a video.

Yesterday the pair left West Allerdale Magistrates Court together after she had pleaded guilty to having full sexual intercourse with him.

Payne was charged under section 65 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003 with consenting to being penetrated sexually by an adult relation over 18, knowing that he was related to her.

The act took place on July 21 in Maryport.

Mark had a panic attack. His mother cuddled him and soon they began having sex.

Police were called in when a horrified family member reported Payne, of Gilmour Street.

David Hansford, prosecuting, said: “The police received a complaint from a family member to the effect that this incident had taken place. In the first interview she did deny the incident but did confirm that she and her son Mark were in bed together.”

But in a second interview she said full sexual intercourse had taken place. It had just happened on one occasion.

Mr Hansford added: “They were watching a video – he had a panic attack, she cuddled him and one thing led to another and they had sexual intercourse.”

Tattooed Payne, who was dressed head to toe in black, shook and sobbed through the hearing – she was led from the court in tears during a break.

Defence solicitor Mike Woolaghan said there was a complicated family background with spiralling abuse.

He said: “There’s a significant amount of history relating to this matter. Two families which have suffered in the hands of fathers who have been abusive towards Sylvia Payne in all matter of ways.

“It’s a graphic and horrific tale. It makes sad reading – to a large extent she is as much a victim as anyone else.

“She has seven children all told, four from a first relationship which was categorised by significant sexual, physical and emotional abuse.”

Payne, who is getting psychiatric help, spoke only to confirm her name, address and plea.

Magistrates told Payne her crime was serious enough for her to go to jail.

After the case Payne said: “ I just want it to be over, this was one stupid mistake, it doesn’t happen regularly, it was just a one off, we were both upset.

“We are still living together but as mother and son, not as partners.

“I am not a bad person, I am not evil.”

Mark cuddled his mum as she wept.

The case was adjourned for pre-sentence and psychiatric reports to August 25.

Leaving court: Sylvia Payne leaves West Allerdale magistrates court yesterday comforted by her son Mark who she admitted having sex with.

http://www.newsandstar.co.uk/news/vi...aspx?id=120930

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats just nasty!

OG

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Thats wrong on so many levels!

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    his moms pretty hot, i don't know if i could keep my hands off that sweet ass if she was my mom

Maraxus is offline Banned
    **** That Nasty ****.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    NO MORE WIRE HANGARSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sounds like mommy dearest thing to me and is very very fishy.

max-it is offline Member
    disgusting

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The both of the are f'ed in the head.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    ****ed up people....

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Well no doubt here are two people in dier need of pro. help. Who thinks of this stuff...............I wouldn't sleep with my mother if you held a gun to my head.....and I'm just talking about sleeping......sex, not a scotts chance in hell that'll EVER happen.

Same thing for men who have sex with their daughters............sick people.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Yeah, thats pretty crazy. Theyre both f-ed in the head. I dont know how the son could PHYSICALLY do it.

Spyder Guest
    IM GONNA BARF ... can u imagine 69'ing with ur mom.... giving her a pearl necklace, oh god!!!!!!!!!!!!

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    ....sick bro's sick :|, thats frickin nutz

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    See if that happened in England the police wouldnt do anything, you can have sex at the age of 16, there is no laws restricting ages between two people and no laws saying you cannot perform sexual acts with a relation.

But, yes that is wrong.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    See if that happened in England the police wouldnt do anything, you can have sex at the age of 16, there is no laws restricting ages between two people and no laws saying you cannot perform sexual acts with a relation.

But, yes that is wrong.
    it also said it was a crime because she knew the were of relation.

I couldn't even imagin doin that though, how in gods hell would that ever come about??? sick messed up ppl

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I need a bath. **** thats so nasty I think Im a worse person now having read that.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Uhh.. I'm sure as hell not advocating it, but why did she admit to it? There's absolutely no evidence other than heresay. What are they gonna do, forcibly spread her legs to check for his "residue"? Just weird.

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    ehhhhhhhhh oh my god!!!! sick sick sick!

alevok Guest
    WTF......?????
    nastiest thing I have ever heard, those kind of people must not breed

Thread Information