Your co-workers and what they eat...

....I basically work in a blue collar field so im kinda a freak where i work because of what i eat..mostly healthy stuff..but basically my coworkers breakfast basically consist of coffee, smokes and something out of snack machine.lunch is just as bad too for them...they're kinda used to my eating habits but at 1st I was like an alien...I do junk it up sometimes at the local McDonalds but only 1x per week...I know dudes that eat that sh*t everyday....I'm just curious as to how your co-workers eat......
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 08-24-2004 at 08:51 PM.

elicotton is offline Associate Member
    Where I work, everyone gets on a different fad diet (together, for support) every month, stays on it for about three days, pigs out for three weeks, then bitches because the diet didn't work. It's like a broken record.

Most people at work eat like crap... but believe it or not I've managed to convert a handfull of folks to drop the stupid diets and simply eat proper balanced meals with less carbs and more protein...

The proof is in the pudding... I may not be an expert on dieting, but the folks at work have seen my results and well, when Red talks about diet/exercise at work, strangely enough people listen!

Red

rocco78 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elicotton
    Where I work, everyone gets on a different fad diet (together, for support) every month, stays on it for about three days, pigs out for three weeks, then bitches because the diet didn't work. It's like a broken record.
    Tell me about it.

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Some of my coworkers are chinese vegetarians, so they eat well. My boss eats Italian almost everyday and on Fridays he orders a steak and cheese with extra onions, extra peppers, chili cheese fries, mozarella sticks and a diet coke. Mind you this ****er weighs 400+ pounds. I really hate my job sometimes.

righton is offline Senior Member
    "and a diet coke"....lol.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by righton
    "and a diet coke"....lol.

Most people that work here eat the microwaveable pastas... but my boss eats as much as I do... and eats a lot of chicken, and steak for lunch, and usually eats 3 times while at work.... healthy bro @ 34yo... but never works out... looks good though... goes to show was genetics and diet can do...

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I work in a corporate setting and it is no different bro. They are a bunch of fat pigs. They eat sh!t all day and complain why they are so fat and out of shape. Especially my boss who can't stop eating candy and chips from the vending machine all day long.

ok, there is actually 2 other people (out of about 110) who also work out and eat healthy. The other 98% eat like crap.

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    i always eat chicken, pb, and broccoli for lunch while we get catered lunches from drug reps. everyone i work with is like "chicken again? how can you eat the same thing?" i say its easy, i just buy the same food when i go grocery shopping. another thing i tell them that by eating the same food everyday i know exactly how many calories im getting so if i want to lose weight i know how many cals i need to burn. same for gaining weight i know what im already getting so i can add accordingly. it sux though cause we get all kinds of food like krispy kremes for snacks they bring in. im downstairs eating my tuna while the hole room smells like glazed donuts. luckily i have enough will power and i think of my long term goal of having a six pack, i realize i will be more satisfied with that than the 30 secs of joy from eating a donut.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    i always eat chicken, pb, and broccoli for lunch while we get catered lunches from drug reps. everyone i work with is like "chicken again? how can you eat the same thing?" i say its easy, i just buy the same food when i go grocery shopping. another thing i tell them that by eating the same food everyday i know exactly how many calories im getting so if i want to lose weight i know how many cals i need to burn. same for gaining weight i know what im already getting so i can add accordingly. it sux though cause we get all kinds of food like krispy kremes for snacks they bring in. im downstairs eating my tuna while the hole room smells like glazed donuts. luckily i have enough will power and i think of my long term goal of having a six pack, i realize i will be more satisfied with that than the 30 secs of joy from eating a donut.

Thats what I always say to myself.. "Do I want my nice six pack or a few minutes of joy from something that just taste good?"

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    People where I weork just think I am a freak with A. the amout in which I eat B. with what I eat. I guess the eggbeaters and oatmeal shake for breakfast turns peole off..lol

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    it makes me sick every one around me at work eats all this crap an they fat but yet they still eat it. an once i ask a girl at work y she eats it an she say you only live once. wat the fuk yes you only live once so eat the good ****

decadbal is offline Banned
    right now im bulkin so i eat clean mostly, but each friday after work a few coworkers and myself go to outback and eat...

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    I work for the local medical shool in a diabetes research program. The whole goal is trying to see the relationship between weight loss, and the patients health. I work with nutritionists and registered dieticians, so needless to say, they eat pretty well balanced meals and snacks. They understand why I eat 3 times in a 5 hour shift, and why I eat what I eat. They do always ask me how I don't get tired of chicken breasts, and lean beef. I never really have an answer, I do kind of get tired of it, but it's not enough to make me want to stop. When I'm on clen I eat a sh*tload of bananas, and that seems to puzzle them. I just say that bananas are my favorite .
    Last edited by tonytone36; 08-25-2004 at 12:35 PM.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    At my last assignment when I first started training and losing fat, everyone was asking me for advice. They listened, tried and gave up. Then they start accusing me of being anorexic because I went from a size 10 to a size 2. They were just jealous that they were still fat.

At my new job, my guys think it's cool that I eat like this, train hard and that my biceps are bigger than theirs. They do give me a hard time about all the pills I take. But I can kick their butts so they are pretty mellow about it. Most are young and can eat crap with little issue. I have one that is always on the fatboy program and can't understand why he's fat when hes eating fries and drinking mochas all day.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

then they ask.."how to lose weight"

.......they dont believe me when I tell them___"you gotta eat more...or you gotta eat atleast 5x per dayof the right stuff!!..or try and eat 75% of the right foods...these guys are fat, got knee problems from the extra weight...but what do i know...im a Phatt Ass too...

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    When i worked at a gym my boss was awesome when it came to food. We would have special "food runs" to go get healthy foods. Plus his woman would cook all this ultra healthy stuff and he would share it with me. The food was good... the aftermath farts... well that was deadly

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i work with ppl that are mostly really skinny. Except for this one fat girl, and every morning she has a box of krispy kreme doughnuts in the back and for lunch its either mcdonalds or burger king..........i want to tell her to put the fork down sooo bad but i guess i'm nicer than that

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    They always have Krispy Kremes in tha morning....kills me...lol

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Thread Information