Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48

Thread: Baby wipes?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537

    Baby wipes?

    Do you use baby wipes?


    I personally do, and don't see how anyone can possibly get a clean ass without them. Alot of my friends make fun of me, so I was just curious if I'm weird for using them.
    Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 08-25-2004 at 01:20 AM.

  2. #2
    1-Cent's Avatar
    1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Canada, Eh
    Posts
    2,389
    I think you're alone on this one bro

  3. #3
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    dont know anyone who uses them

  4. #4
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    hehe...

    i think a bidet or a good salad toss will accomplish the same thing bro!

    A.A.

  5. #5
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    My girl keeps them in her car to clean the interior once in awhile. Besides that, sounds like an interesting idea...hmmmm....

  6. #6
    Spoon's Avatar
    Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    South of Heaven
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i think a bidet or a good salad toss will accomplish the same thing bro!

    A.A.
    i am pretty sure someone tossed your unwashed lettuce

  7. #7
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867


    Actually might be a good idea, for those of us that don't shave our asscracks

  8. #8
    radar1234's Avatar
    radar1234 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    829
    i keep them right next to the crapper.

  9. #9
    Philliagorillia's Avatar
    Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    356
    Nope cant say i do man, i need a weedwacker to trim my ass though, i tell ya what all that ass hair make wipeing hell...

  10. #10
    Phillyboy1's Avatar
    Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    bout my money
    Posts
    2,445
    i dont use them, but i have plenty of friends that use them. and yes i make fun of them for doing it

  11. #11
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    I dont use them, but i have a friend who does. I just use Charman toilet paper with Aloe. Works much better then regular toilet paper....

    OG

  12. #12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    What is wrong with being CLEAN?
    You guys LIKE skid marks in your drawers?

    What about when you are fresh outta the shower, feeling great, then 10 short minutes later you have to take the sh*t of your life? Some prefer to feel "totally clean" again after going #2, and I know a lot of people who use these.

    They are in our bathroom too. It's called hygiene people! If anything the ones who don't use these to feel/smell fresh should he laughed at. Would you just wipe a baby's ass with plain paper, and nothing to make him/her fresh? No............why would you want to go around smellin' like pig sh*t then???

    They make "adult" wipes as well, you don't have to use the baby ones.

    ~SC~

  13. #13
    big daddy k de's Avatar
    big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,734
    so fresh so clean hell yes i use them!

  14. #14
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What about when you are fresh outta the shower, feeling great, then 10 short minutes later you have to take the sh*t of your life? Some prefer to feel "totally clean" again after going #2, and I know a lot of people who use these. ~SC~
    I fukn hate when that happens...

  15. #15
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    Baby wipes are essential to wiping a hairy ass unless you are getting Brazillian wax jobs!

  16. #16
    Maraxus's Avatar
    Maraxus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    4,345
    I use em.

  17. #17
    Deanko's Avatar
    Deanko is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5
    I use 'em, too! Not a fan of dingleberries!

  18. #18
    RATM's Avatar
    RATM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    somewhere in reality
    Posts
    1,123
    I take them everywhere i go. Have travel packs in the car, diaper bag, everywhere. In the station there is a case of them that we all chip in to get every month. I am almost like ****brick from american pie with these things. I WONT poop without them.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by RATM
    I take them everywhere i go. Have travel packs in the car, diaper bag, everywhere. In the station there is a case of them that we all chip in to get every month. I am almost like ****brick from american pie with these things. I WONT poop without them.
    Same here... my life would be hell without baby wipes...

    Red

  20. #20
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    ive heard of a lot of people using the baby wipes

  21. #21
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,222
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    What is wrong with being CLEAN?
    You guys LIKE skid marks in your drawers?

    What about when you are fresh outta the shower, feeling great, then 10 short minutes later you have to take the sh*t of your life? Some prefer to feel "totally clean" again after going #2, and I know a lot of people who use these.

    They are in our bathroom too. It's called hygiene people! If anything the ones who don't use these to feel/smell fresh should he laughed at. Would you just wipe a baby's ass with plain paper, and nothing to make him/her fresh? No............why would you want to go around smellin' like pig sh*t then???

    They make "adult" wipes as well, you don't have to use the baby ones.

    ~SC~
    ...Yeah, dropping a bowlful right after a shower kinda puts a damper on the whole day.. ..

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    I think of it like this.... If there was **** on your hand, and you just wiped it with toilet paper, it'd still smell like ****, but if you wiped it with a baby wipe, it would be clean.

  23. #23
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    winnie the poo

  24. #24
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    I use a stick....with a piece of paper on the end. According to the he-man code book it's that or a rock. hahahahaha

    If it works for you then I say go for the gusto.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    You're a weenie Jug! Real men use pine cones!

    Red

  26. #26
    Juggernaut's Avatar
    Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    6,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Ketchup
    You're a weenie Jug! Real men use pine cones!

    Red
    **** it.....I see your a purist. Being such I hope you'll keep this between you and I.....no need to let the other members know this at the next meeting. I'd hate to have to forfeit my Grilling, toenail bitting and back hair cultivation badges.

  27. #27
    Doc M's Avatar
    Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    2,483
    I use them religously..Never leave home without a supply!!

    Doc M

  28. #28
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    sometimes i use the three seashells

  29. #29
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,222
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    I use them religously..Never leave home without a supply!!

    Doc M
    ..note to self..add "booty wipes" to gym bag..

  30. #30
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    Now ya guys got me using them, lmao.
    Old ladys gonna love the streck free drawers, can't believe I never though of it before

  31. #31
    nickrizz's Avatar
    nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    3,189
    i always thought they would clog up the toilet

  32. #32
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    i wipe my azz with hundred dolla bills yall

  33. #33
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    I use them bro... im the same way... without them i just dont feel like its clean. Yes i get made fun of lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Do you use baby wipes?


    I personally do, and don't see how anyone can possibly get a clean ass without them. Alot of my friends make fun of me, so I was just curious if I'm weird for using them.

  34. #34
    MrDezel is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    lookin for a new home
    Posts
    638
    Been wipeing my ass with them for years. When I was away at school I had to use the sandpaper they provided but when I'm home I look forward to the clean butt hole!

  35. #35
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i wipe my azz with hundred dolla bills yall

    CHEAPO

  36. #36
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    hey...

    hey - as an aside: do any of you know what a "victory stew" is??

    A.A.

  37. #37
    Jantzen4k's Avatar
    Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    $ Make The World Go Round
    Posts
    3,388

    Baby Wipe Poppa Pump

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    I think of it like this.... If there was **** on your hand, and you just wiped it with toilet paper, it'd still smell like ****, but if you wiped it with a baby wipe, it would be clean.
    Hey Poppa Pump, there CALLED BABY WIPES because there for BABIES.
    Use toilet paper. Real men dont wipe!

  38. #38
    HeavyHitter's Avatar
    HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,107
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa Pump
    Do you use baby wipes?


    I personally do, and don't see how anyone can possibly get a clean ass without them. Alot of my friends make fun of me, so I was just curious if I'm weird for using them.
    I must admit.... i dont use them regularly, but when i have, i did feel extra clean. Kinda wakes ya up a little

  39. #39
    GQSuperman's Avatar
    GQSuperman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    586

    ****

    i use them. got some for a camping trip and was addicted. they even make them for adults...but the baby wipes are cheaper. never have to worry about a sweaty smelly ass when a girl goes down on you.

    this topic came up awhile ago....i even think SC uses them.

  40. #40
    AnabolicAlien Guest

    ummm...

    sometimes i just use my bare hand and then run my hand down the side of the bowl to get the stool off.

    A.A.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •