rugbyking is offline Associate Member

sh1t on eliptical this morning

NO I DIDNT SH1T ON THE ELIPTICAL!!!! this morning i had that best cardio workout of my life. 45 mins 750 cals 6.5miles eca stack in full effect, i was sweating like a madman. i want to point and laugh at the fatasses you see on the bikes that are just cruisin along not even breaking a sweat. meanwhile someone more than half there age is busting his ass right next to them. you think they would step it up a bit??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Some may be doing a lower intensity cardio to utilize fat stores only, thus not needing to go balls to the wall, as it may be too intense a cardio exercise to reap the benefits he/she is after.

Great to hear of your great cardio though! About time for mine soon!

~SC~

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    BTW, what is "someone more than half their age" mean?

That would indicate they are more than twice as old as you, and that would suggest they SHOULD be going slower than you.

~SC~

only only 21 but those older ppl dont even break a sweat. and i kept my hr at 135 the whole time. i was having to work just to keep it up that high.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    NO I DIDNT SH1T ON THE ELIPTICAL!!!! this morning i had that best cardio workout of my life. 45 mins 750 cals 6.5miles eca stack in full effect, i was sweating like a madman. i want to point and laugh at the fatasses you see on the bikes that are just cruisin along not even breaking a sweat. meanwhile someone more than half there age is busting his ass right next to them. you think they would step it up a bit??
    the gym i started going to has elipticals, thats what i do my cardio on now as well, i did a 45 minute session the other day too, its a great workout, shirt was like soaked in sweat when i finish, when you jump off do your legs feel weird or is it just me?

yea mine legs are weird for awhile. i didnt realize that the eliptical was so much better than the treadmill. i decided to try it cause my knees where hurting from the treadmill. i burn more than 2x the # of cals i used to.

SC

btw my highest hr was 141bpm

for my age my 60-70% hr is 120-140bmp

Thread Information