Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member

I saw MetallicA last nite

IT WAS FVCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!! I was right against the gate on the floor. 4 feet from the band when they came over (it was a round stage). The fireworks and pyro was so loud and hot, omg the beginning of One was incredible. They opened w/ Battery and during that one I accidentaly hit a drunk guy in the face w/ my arm and gave him a bloody nose, he got all pissed and left. At the end I got a pick from Kirk and shook Jamez's hand. It was so much better than 200 ft away at summer sanitarium last year. I got a mad ringing in my ears too.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    IT WAS FVCKING AWSOME!!!!!!!! I was right against the gate on the floor. 4 feet from the band when they came over (it was a round stage). The fireworks and pyro was so loud and hot, omg the beginning of One was incredible. They opened w/ Battery and during that one I accidentaly hit a drunk guy in the face w/ my arm and gave him a bloody nose, he got all pissed and left. At the end I got a pick from Kirk and shook Jamez's hand. It was so much better than 200 ft away at summer sanitarium last year. I got a mad ringing in my ears too.
    i'm sorry you had to waste money on that concert bro. my heart is out to ya.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I will see them in Tampa in November. How was GodsmacK??

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    i love metallica... the old metallica. since they became sober they basically suck.

decadbal is offline Banned
    awesome bro.. one of the best bands ever brug

Spyder Guest
    i see metallica ever time they come to Giants stadium. ... its funny to see how many people race for the bathrooms or go to buy concessions when they start playing their new stuff.

for whom the bell tolls.

Yeah, theyre new stuff isnt nearly as good as the old stuff. But they play mostly old stuff so its all good. They did Fade to Black, Ride the Lightning, and Trapped Under Ice, which hasnt been done live in a long time. Godsmack was pretty good too. They werent as loud for obvious reasons. Sully and the drumer did a sweet double drumset solo.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i would love to see metallica. One of the few bands that i think would be worth seeing live.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    they are the best band ever

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I just seen them and godsmack about a week ago, awsome concert and it was general admittance, you must live fairly close to me bro

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    my buddy is a member of the online met-club so we get primo tix, even if we buy them the week before the show. they put on a great show, time and time again....

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    i hear they are one of the few bands that are even better live

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    rock on
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Peter Gibbons is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    i hear they are one of the few bands that are even better live
    Yeah, they're awesome live. "One" was unbelieveably awesome.

Hey Peter, I forgot you were at the concert w/ me. Hangin out n playin nintendo while I was busy making my neck extremely sore and my throat all scratchy.

Raven8264 is offline Junior Member
    Sound pretty cool. Hopefully they didn't play too much sh** Anger or Load/Reload.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Best band I've ever seen live!

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Not to flame you Soldier of Misfortune but I can’ stand Metallica. It is not their music (old stuff = great, new stuff = crap) it is their BS political beliefs. Lars (SP?) was one of the major opponents to getting p2p or shareware sites shut down (i.e. Napster). He was bitching how he had lost money on a couple of his songs and started a major legal case against people sharing music with each other. This was after Metallica has been around after awhile and everybody in the band is a multimillionaire. It is not as if they need the money.
    When Metallica first came out they were great but now they are no different then a Brittney Spears show or industry. It is all just big business for profit with these guys and I refuse to buy or listen to it (CDs, clothing line, product endorsement, movies, ECT). I really do not like music that is made for the masses just to turn a buck. I like music that means something (Bob Dylan, Janis Joplin, and ECT). I know most music today is all about the commercial and it is standard for artist to capitalize (i.e. all these rap stars coming out with their own line of clothing) but I think something is being lost in music and that is talent and meaning. In addition, I feel that music is art and not a product. If something is great, shouldn’t it be shared with all people? I know many people will disagree with me on this and that is O.K. It is the differences that make all of us great.

P.S. Metallica Sucks those greedy bastards!

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    **** i am going to see the september 25th in St. Louis, I am looking forward to it, i have never seen them before i have seen godsmack before they rocked,
    I just went and saw Korn kast nigth and snoop dog with Lincon Park, Korn was deffently the best out of the three, snop actually suck but Korn put on a great Fucming Show

Blake8581 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    i love metallica... the old metallica. since they became sober they basically suck.
    i have call of kutlo on my cell

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    **** i am going to see the september 25th in St. Louis, I am looking forward to it, i have never seen them before i have seen godsmack before they rocked,
    I just went and saw Korn kast nigth and snoop dog with Lincon Park, Korn was deffently the best out of the three, snop actually suck but Korn put on a great Fucming Show
    Im assuming you live near STL then....

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    To all the Metallica haters... have you ever seen them in concert?

Also, "file sharing" is really just stealing... so not only are you metallica haters but you are also a bunch of slimey thiefs...

Thread Information