Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405

    Smile Have not been this happy in a long time!

    Hey guys im so excited that i had to post. Some of u know the whole story about my ex girl. Well anyways its been like 7months i think since we broke up. I couldnt get her out of my mind for that time. Well the other day i was at her house for a few hours and it was just like old times with her family and everything. Then today she came over to my place for like an hour before she had to go to school. It felt so good to have her around again. I dont know when the next time i might see her (could be a real long time), but its put me on cloud9 for the time being just seeing her and talking to her. I hope i get to see her alittle bit more. I know there has been some posts about ex's latly... and yea i still got a mega soft spot for mine

  2. #2
    mass junkie's Avatar
    mass junkie is offline banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    on the net
    Posts
    8,849
    So in other words...you're a non pussy getting whipped Bitch

  3. #3
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    So in other words...you're a non pussy getting whipped Bitch
    indeed mass junkie.... indeed . Nah just a fool still in love. I havent desired another girl since her, so id say im still in love with her.

  4. #4
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    indeed mass junkie.... indeed . Nah just a fool still in love. I havent desired another girl since her, so id say im still in love with her.

    your playin with fire my man.

    watch your peas and q's.

  5. #5
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    your playin with fire my man.

    watch your peas and q's.
    yea no doubt, but im not going to let myself get hurt. Im just enjoying the moment

  6. #6
    mustang331's Avatar
    mustang331 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    796
    You have no choice.. Your gonna get hurt.. but I'll pray for ya buddy!

  7. #7
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    yea no doubt, but im not going to let myself get hurt. Im just enjoying the moment

    happyness is addictive

    dont kid yourself.

    just be careful mang....just ... be ... careful


  8. #8
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    lol ok u guys are right... ill probably be on here crying when i get hurt. But seriously im just going to school, working out, and working. Nothings changing... it would be nice for her to be around every now and then. Ill keep u guys posted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    happyness is addictive

    dont kid yourself.

    just be careful mang....just ... be ... careful


  9. #9
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    lol ok u guys are right... ill probably be on here crying when i get hurt. But seriously im just going to school, working out, and working. Nothings changing... it would be nice for her to be around every now and then so I can hump her.... Ill keep u guys posted


    I caught that before you edited it....

    your facked man... dont DO IT!

  10. #10
    Z-Ro's Avatar
    Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,139
    watch it bro, you may have a repeat senario, i had a similar experience, and when i was around her, i started having feelings again, and now that i've stayed away from her, i'm back to my plan self, and now when i do see her, its like any other girl i see

  11. #11
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    lmao... u edited it not me. Naw its not like that. She makes me happy just being around
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    I caught that before you edited it....

    your facked man... dont DO IT!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    646
    fuk pussy!

  13. #13
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    trailrider i see uve been hurt before lol
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrider38
    fuk pussy!

  14. #14
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,797
    hope for the best, get the worst...

  15. #15
    PrairieDawg's Avatar
    PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,874
    Sounds like you could be setting your self up for a big let down bro.

  16. #16
    gear-D's Avatar
    gear-D is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    homebrew heaven
    Posts
    54
    Funny you Mention Ex's, My sis just came by and said she saw my ex in wallmart. I havent seen or heard from her in over a year, I have been having some weird dreams about her this past week, out of the blue? Anyway I guess that she has balooned up like a hippo!! Good for her!! I thought that she was still hot as hell, I feel way better!!

  17. #17
    Explosive215's Avatar
    Explosive215 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    390
    Quote Originally Posted by gear-D
    Funny you Mention Ex's, My sis just came by and said she saw my ex in wallmart. I havent seen or heard from her in over a year, I have been having some weird dreams about her this past week, out of the blue? Anyway I guess that she has balooned up like a hippo!! Good for her!! I thought that she was still hot as hell, I feel way better!!
    LOL thats always nice to know

  18. #18
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    This post is from August of '04 fellas........... just FYI ...

  19. #19
    Juddman's Avatar
    Juddman is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,010
    This is happening way too much lately! Start new threads!

  20. #20
    icewind's Avatar
    icewind is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    Hey guys im so excited that i had to post. Some of u know the whole story about my ex girl. Well anyways its been like 7months i think since we broke up. I couldnt get her out of my mind for that time. Well the other day i was at her house for a few hours and it was just like old times with her family and everything. Then today she came over to my place for like an hour before she had to go to school. It felt so good to have her around again. I dont know when the next time i might see her (could be a real long time), but its put me on cloud9 for the time being just seeing her and talking to her. I hope i get to see her alittle bit more. I know there has been some posts about ex's latly... and yea i still got a mega soft spot for mine
    Seeing her again, just brought up some old feellings and memories...it's normal. You have to figure out if you need to move on or want to get back with her....otherwise it will eat you up inside.

  21. #21
    spywizard's Avatar
    spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    In the Gym, if i could
    Posts
    16,350
    Quote Originally Posted by gear-D
    Funny you Mention Ex's, My sis just came by and said she saw my ex in wallmart. I havent seen or heard from her in over a year, I have been having some weird dreams about her this past week, out of the blue? Anyway I guess that she has balooned up like a hippo!! Good for her!! I thought that she was still hot as hell, I feel way better!!

    thanks for bumping an old thread........

    Guys....... move on.............
    The answer to your every question

    Rules

    A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.


    If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

    Why the Police will Kick your ass

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •