Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac22
    Wolfpack.......NC State is gonna take OSU and I'll be there to watch

...taking OSU where????

Sorry Bro, if they didn't do it last year.... it isn't going to happen this year.. should be a good game though

decadbal is offline Banned
    why dont u girls pretend your in a real conference....

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus
    yes sir!

Quote Originally Posted by zx7racing
    VOLS ALL THE WAY

ROCKY TOP, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE HOME SWEET HOME TO ME, GOOD OL' ROCKY TOP.................

http://www.ncaafootball.net/0,5717,1..._58872,00.html

Thats for all the usc fans ..... gotta love it.... No Williams,Dennis,Lewis,Washington,Justice. Gotta love it! Although they still will win that pathetic conference.

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Definetly ready for college football, college football rules. Im gonna go out and see a few purdue games like always, my cousins husband is an O-lineman for them...

FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Don't see a problem!

Quote Originally Posted by goodtobeapimp

Thats for all the usc fans ..... gotta love it.... No Williams,Dennis,Lewis,Washington,Justice. Gotta love it! Although they still will win that pathetic conference.
    Its definitely not good that we lost those guys, but with the #1 recruiting class in the country and an outstanding defense, we'll be ok. Lets see how we look against Virginia Tech tonight.

Oh ya, I wouldn't call it to pathetic. Two of the teams, Oregon who lost like six games, and of course USC, beat the dog**** out of so called big ten pretender (Always chokes in big games) Michigan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this same Michigan team which got hammered by Oregon, beat Ohio State. And Ohio State beat Kansas State. And Kansas State beat OU, rather easily.

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    CANES SUCK DONKEY BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW, so do the VOLS!!!!!!!!

Let's see if you can guess the two teams that we get season tickets for each year? My wife is a rabid fan, and has been buying season tickets for four years now...crazy. She is leading the charge to buy a new dish so we can get all of the games (cable here sucks).

I am a lucky SOB.
    Vols don't suck!!

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    Oh ya, I wouldn't call it to pathetic. Two of the teams, Oregon who lost like six games, and of course USC, beat the dog**** out of so called big ten pretender (Always chokes in big games) Michigan. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this same Michigan team which got hammered by Oregon, beat Ohio State. And Ohio State beat Kansas State. And Kansas State beat OU, rather easily.

Keep telling yourself that.... Just keep saying " We think we can".......We are good... Va tech down in the dumpster and we need a an offensive pass interference call to help us out.... thank god usc is in the pac 10 this year or they wouldnt be thinkin about a national title in the sec,acc,big 12 or big 10.

As for your statement. Yes that is correct. Didnt USC lose to cal though? Cal lost to Kansas state. Btw cal also lost to ....Colorado State, Utah,Oregon state,UCLA and Oregon. So techically with your method There's about 30 or 40 teams that are better then USC,Oklahoma,Michigan,Kansas State and Ohio state.

Just my thoughts but when you are letting up 20 points a game in a conference by both teams. That shows the lack of defense. You have to expect criticism when you have no defense in the conference.

Also when you are playing SMASHMOUTH football every week, players get hurt,tired and mentally wore out. Teams with 30-40 carries on offense in the big ten are always going to happen. Players take a beating. Its a more punishing style of football outside the pac 10.

As taken from www.ncaafootball.net....Just a VOTING but its a good heresay....

Ncaa division one toughest conferences.

SEC (35.1%)
    Big Ten (22%)
    Big 12 (16.6%)
    ACC (15.8%)
    PAC 10 (5.1%)
    Big East (2.8%)
    Mac (1.2%)
    CON USA (1.1%)

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    This is USC's year, with or without Mike Williams.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Keep telling yourself that.... Just keep saying " We think we can".......We are good... Va tech down in the dumpster and we need a an offensive pass interference call to help us out.... thank god usc is in the pac 10 this year or they wouldnt be thinkin about a national title in the sec,acc,big 12 or big 10.

As for your statement. Yes that is correct. Didnt USC lose to cal though? Cal lost to Kansas state. Btw cal also lost to ....Colorado State, Utah,Oregon state,UCLA and Oregon. So techically with your method There's about 30 or 40 teams that are better then USC,Oklahoma,Michigan,Kansas State and Ohio state.

Just my thoughts but when you are letting up 20 points a game in a conference by both teams. That shows the lack of defense. You have to expect criticism when you have no defense in the conference.

Also when you are playing SMASHMOUTH football every week, players get hurt,tired and mentally wore out. Teams with 30-40 carries on offense in the big ten are always going to happen. Players take a beating. Its a more punishing style of football outside the pac 10.

Wll the PI call didnt make the game anyway. Even if VT scored, 21-20 is a loss too. And USC is very good, you just need to admit that. It will get easier, just say it over and over.... Without Williams, Justice, Dennis, Hancock, Washington, anbd Lewis, it will be a tough year. With those guys, NOBODY WOULD STAND A CHANCE. Including your Sooners

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    Im probably not as much of a college guru as some of you, but I know alittle and I gotta cheer on my home team either way; WISCONSIN BADGERS.

Even though its same conference, my second fav. team is Wolverines. There former QB went to my HS while I was there, awesome guy, gotta cheer him on. Also, an up an comin RB from my HS is there now, also a decent friend of mine.

I got lucky, since I like fBall, because in the 4yrs i was there, our HS has no more than 1000students, even in the city, which has so far produced 5 decent college school scholarship fBall players; 2 went to michigan, one just got drafted pro, another from SD, who got drafted pro I think 1-2 years ago, one from vanderbilt (which I condsider a success gettin a scholarship) and the last one just got a partial to purdue for this upcoming fall.

Not tryin to be a braggart, just crazy seeing most of these kids you hung around through a small HS in the city, playin in college or pro's on TV where the whole nation see's them; more of a inspiration to me in terms of dedication.

BTW, GO BADGERS AGAIN, LOL, AND PACKERS

-ost

Humm!

Smashmouth football doesn't mean better football. Michigan was supposed to be real physical, but SC put the hat to them. USC's D is loaded with players, just as last year. That won't be a problem. The problem looks like we got to get those rookie receivers up to speed quick. Our offense didn't look that great. Reggie Bush picked up the slack though. The only other teams with a real shot at the title this year are LSU and OU. Your right, I don't like either one of them, but I have to respect them, just as anyone who doesn't respect USC is making a mistake.

decadbal is offline Banned
    GO NOLES, to hell with the rest of you fruitcakes

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    Smashmouth football doesn't mean better football. Michigan was supposed to be real physical, but SC put the hat to them. USC's D is loaded with players, just as last year. That won't be a problem. The problem looks like we got to get those rookie receivers up to speed quick. Our offense didn't look that great. Reggie Bush picked up the slack though. The only other teams with a real shot at the title this year are LSU and OU. Your right, I don't like either one of them, but I have to respect them, just as anyone who doesn't respect USC is making a mistake.

I want to make it clear that i've never said USC isnt a good football team. The results are there. I'll even say that a win is a win. Va tech is way down this year but anyone can play someone tough.

Noone can possibly argue and believe that there isnt an advantage playing in the pac 10,but wait..................... Here's another case for you. A team i'd like to see do well,and i've liked for years because they are so close to home. West Virginia. I'll openly admit that it's unfair right now judging by their schedule. The big east is a joke. They could very well go undefeated and if they do they will be way up there on the polls. Even a possible National title bid. I know that sounds insane,but without SOS how would going undefeated not = a national title bid? Only way they could be denied is IF more then two teams go undefeated. Thats where the conferences make a difference.

You cant tell me losing a game in the SEC,ACC,BIG 12 or even the BIG 10 is the same as losing in the pac,conusa,mac,or big east.

West Virginia Schedule:
    East Carolina
    UCF
    Maryland
    James Madison
    Virginia Tech
    UCONN
    Syracuse
    Rutgers
    Temple
    Boston College
    Pitt

When your toughest games are Va tech and Maryland something is wrong.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    It's all about the Trojnas!!!!

Say what you want...you all are jealous of us....all I can say to everyone out there is.....BRING THE ROCK!!!!!

With or without Williams we will be number one....last year means nothing anymore....so don't talk about it...besides we have BUSH!

Fight on!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information