PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

another girl post

im going to tell you guys a story about what happened to me last night so maybe it will help some people out. a couple of days ago i was saying on another post how easy it was for me to get over girls, so it figures this would happen. the point of this story is to not let your girlfriend have guy friends, because i did and now shes gone. last night me and my girl broke up because she told me that she might be falling in love with one of her friends she hangs out with (joe). weve been together for about 2 and a half years straight and before that about 15 years on and off. so i trusted her enough to let her have guy friends. we lived together so she came home to me every night. the horrible part is we were going to go to nyc next weekend and i was going to ask her to marry me. the reason i loved her so much is she was there for me when i needed someone the most. about 3 and a half years ago i lost the only other girl i loved(jen). it was july 17th and we were on our way home from the movies when a car with a drunk driver crossed over into our lane and hit us straight on. both the air bags went off but the dash on her side was pushed up into her chest. i draged her out of the car and tried to revive her. the ambulance and coronor said she died upon impact but i heard her breathing when i took her out of the car. but i couldnt talk to anyone about that until tory came around again. she made me belive it wasnt my fault and really helped make me want something to live for again. so that is why i think i really fell so hard for her. but thats now over to. thats the reason i was saying it should be easy in the other post to get over a girl who left you. if you really love her then you should be happy shes alive, healthy and happy.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    sorry bro keep your head up. take your frustrations out in the weights.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear about your losses bro. everyone has to go through dark and rough waters. but all u can do is keep your head up and move on. if she played u like that, then she aint worth it and she aint good enough for ya.

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    man i feel your pain get your self a 90 pound boxing bag and start hitting it hit it till your hands blead if u have to put your mind into anything else but her
    but if she trys to come back turn her away for real tho cuz if she does it once shell do it again i dont let girls get me down ne more theres just to many out there i bet 10 to 1 u find a better girl within a year then her i say a year cuz for the first 6 months u will wonder if it was u and **** like that when u are not to blame she would have done it even if u were nice to her 24-7 and its better to know now then after u poped the ? and got shot down because of another guy this way your on the upper hand just my 99 cents lol

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    im going to tell you guys a story about what happened to me last night so maybe it will help some people out. a couple of days ago i was saying on another post how easy it was for me to get over girls, so it figures this would happen. the point of this story is to not let your girlfriend have guy friends, because i did and now shes gone. last night me and my girl broke up because she told me that she might be falling in love with one of her friends she hangs out with (joe). weve been together for about 2 and a half years straight and before that about 15 years on and off. so i trusted her enough to let her have guy friends. we lived together so she came home to me every night. the horrible part is we were going to go to nyc next weekend and i was going to ask her to marry me. the reason i loved her so much is she was there for me when i needed someone the most. about 3 and a half years ago i lost the only other girl i loved(jen). it was july 17th and we were on our way home from the movies when a car with a drunk driver crossed over into our lane and hit us straight on. both the air bags went off but the dash on her side was pushed up into her chest. i draged her out of the car and tried to revive her. the ambulance and coronor said she died upon impact but i heard her breathing when i took her out of the car. but i couldnt talk to anyone about that until tory came around again. she made me belive it wasnt my fault and really helped make me want something to live for again. so that is why i think i really fell so hard for her. but thats now over to. thats the reason i was saying it should be easy in the other post to get over a girl who left you. if you really love her then you should be happy shes alive, healthy and happy.

Im really sorry bro but watever you do don't let Tory back into your life....She has pushed you to the point of no return....And you know one more thing.....You know how u guys were going to NY next weekend and you were going to propose to her....Man I tell you one thing....your good deeds have paid off since this was a direct message from god...Now watch what happens this guy Joe is going to treat her like crap and not treat her like you did and then she's gonna get confused and try to come back into your life but at this point you will send her packing....don't even be friends with a girl like that....All those promises of her and you riding away in the sun and building a dream life together and all that crap didn't mean anything to her and honestly since she broke your heart you should be COLD!!!! watch she's going to regret this for the rest of her life.....I wish you best of luck and hope you feel better....Ciao bro

Dmize9 is offline Associate Member
    Dam Bro...... sorry to hear that... I got cheated on by the first girl I was ever really in love with.... It's some tough s**t to go through, but everything will turn out.

stylin0024 is offline New Member
    wow, sorry ta hear that bro but dont disregard what everyone is sayin.
    u treated her good....and thats how she treats ya? id be on a man hunt for joe...but thats the wrong thing ta do.

take ur frustrasions out on ur workout
    keep ur head up high
    dont let her back in ur life
    in the end its all gonna hurt her more than you

im not one ta believe in karma but in cases like this women just see greener grass on that other side and once they are on that other side they realize that they had a sweet lawn at home in the first place and they always try ta come back and thats where ya gotta be strong and tell her ta beat it

good luck bro

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Sounds to me like she lost a good man and she will wake up and regret it one day. The "new" guy is probably showering her with attention and feeding into her insecurities about herself....so in her eyes he's great right now. Once the honeymoon period is over....she will wake up and smell the coffee....but don't take her back. If she does it to you once....she will do it again.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Slick Arrado is offline Member
    Keep your head up bro, and also wish her well. If she tries to come back, politely explain that you have moved on, etc. No need to rub it in her face that you don't want her back(assuming she decides to come back). :spudniklu

mustang331 is offline Member
    Wow dude, we can relate together, more than anyone.. PM ME!!!
    Same situation!!! But remember this EVERYONE.. GUYS AND GIRLS CANNOT BE FRIENDS!! I do not give a **** what you all think.. IT DOES NOT WORK!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    Wow dude, we can relate together, more than anyone.. PM ME!!!
    Same situation!!! But remember this EVERYONE.. GUYS AND GIRLS CANNOT BE FRIENDS!! I do not give a **** what you all think.. IT DOES NOT WORK!!!
    THAT IS SOOO FRIGGEN TRUEE....Iv actually read a book about it....Its all about a hidden agenda which they wouldn't know or would deny to the fullest but thats what fatal attraction and fatal desire is all about..The extreme lengths and labels people would put to fulfill thier needs and wants...

Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    THAT IS SOOO FRIGGEN TRUEE....Iv actually read a book about it....Its all about a hidden agenda which they wouldn't know or would deny to the fullest but thats what fatal attraction and fatal desire is all about..The extreme lengths and labels people would put to fulfill thier needs and wants...

The truth is, there are hormones in our body that WE HAVE NO CONTROL over! So regardless if you have a friend of the opposite sex, there are thoughts that WILL run through your mind..

You can take two happily married people and stick them in a room with someone of the opposite sex, and eventually temptation will cross your mind.. There is nothing wrong with it, everyone has the feelings.. This is why when in a SERIOUS relationship.. Do not have friends of the opposite sex!

The truth is, there are hormones in our body that WE HAVE NO CONTROL over! So regardless if you have a friend of the opposite sex, there are thoughts that WILL run through your mind..

You can take two happily married people and stick them in a room with someone of the opposite sex, and eventually temptation will cross your mind.. There is nothing wrong with it, everyone has the feelings.. This is why when in a SERIOUS relationship.. Do not have friends of the opposite sex!

Just like Temptation Island....GOD I HATE THAT SHOW...IT POISON FOR FEMALE MIND.....

builtthekid is offline Banned
    That sux bro train hard and keep trainging.

PT
    i still cant belive that i wrote this. i never tell people about my problems. but it felt good to get off my back, because i cant talk about this to any of my friends because im humiliated. after i lost jen i thought that it would be impossible to love another girl again. then when i finally did i get screwed. i gurantee that i will not date again for a long time. and for all the people that told me not to take tory back, i never will. i usually wont put myself in a situation were i can get hurt. and getting back with her wouldnt be wise. her # is already blocked from my phone & someone is coming out tommorow to change the security code and locks. i dont give second chances to anyone that screws me. i wish her the best because i will probably always love her, but not with me. thanks

i still cant belive that i wrote this. i never tell people about my problems. but it felt good to get off my back, because i cant talk about this to any of my friends because im humiliated. after i lost jen i thought that it would be impossible to love another girl again. then when i finally did i get screwed. i gurantee that i will not date again for a long time. and for all the people that told me not to take tory back, i never will. i usually wont put myself in a situation were i can get hurt. and getting back with her wouldnt be wise. her # is already blocked from my phone & someone is coming out tommorow to change the security code and locks. i dont give second chances to anyone that screws me. i wish her the best because i will probably always love her, but not with me. thanks

Thats my boy......You know something bro just look out for yourself now....indulge in pure self betterment.....Go buy yourself some crazy outfits, Hit the gym like u always do, read good books and ultimately take care of yourself because all this will make you feel really good about yourself...thats what I did and it picked me up and always remember this for the next time....DO NOT FALL IN LOVE.....STAND IN LOVE...Because if u fall it takes time to get up....if you stand you never fall....knock on wood and it seems like u have a good head on your shoulder so u'll do good.....GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS!!!!!!
    P.S: F**K ALL THE BIATCHES OUT THERE....I HOPE THEY ALL GET FUC**D UP IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM...

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Thats my boy......You know something bro just look out for yourself now....indulge in pure self betterment.....Go buy yourself some crazy outfits, Hit the gym like u always do, read good books and ultimately take care of yourself because all this will make you feel really good about yourself...thats what I did and it picked me up and always remember this for the next time....DO NOT FALL IN LOVE.....STAND IN LOVE...Because if u fall it takes time to get up....if you stand you never fall....knock on wood and it seems like u have a good head on your shoulder so u'll do good.....GOODLUCK AND GODBLESS!!!!!!
    P.S: F**K ALL THE BIATCHES OUT THERE....I HOPE THEY ALL GET FUC**D UP IN SOME SHAPE OR FORM...
    thanks bro, thats cool as hell of you to say. but i figure im not going to let anyone get me down ever again. after jen died i quite lifting for a year and started doing cocain, oxycontins and drinking everyday. that was different though because i felt responsible, and to some extent still do. but i dont do anything anymore except steroids . that was the only time in my life i can say that i was depressed and im not going to ever let that happen again. especially over some hoe who i guess im better without. i am going to miss waking up and being all alone in my bed, but that will pass. also im sure if i beat the hell out of her new man(joe) that will make me feel a little better. but i blame her more then him. and its not worth getting arrested for. the way i see it everything happens for a reason, and hopefully there is a good one for this.

thanks bro, thats cool as hell of you to say. but i figure im not going to let anyone get me down ever again. after jen died i quite lifting for a year and started doing cocain, oxycontins and drinking everyday. that was different though because i felt responsible, and to some extent still do. but i dont do anything anymore except steroids. that was the only time in my life i can say that i was depressed and im not going to ever let that happen again. especially over some hoe who i guess im better without. i am going to miss waking up and being all alone in my bed, but that will pass. also im sure if i beat the hell out of her new man(joe) that will make me feel a little better. but i blame her more then him. and its not worth getting arrested for. the way i see it everything happens for a reason, and hopefully there is a good one for this.

We can relate even more.. Only a little different..

I too got hooked a little bit with Oxy's I was doing them everyday.. My cousin came down from NY to visit, and at the same time I just started to talk to this girl Jaime.. Well we had a big party and did stupid drugs that night, Jaime and I went to sleep and when we walked out of my bedroom, my cousin was not breathing anymore.. I did CPR while Jaime was on the phone with 911, but it was to late .. It has been the roughest year of my life ( A year ago this happened about the same date as your tragedy 7-12-03 ) Jamie stuck with me through out the whole time.. I loved/will Love for the rest of my life, so **** much, but we just didn't work out No more drugs at all, and even had a few years of gear research and bought all of it, but sold it...

Life's tough that's for sure, I'll pray for both of us bro...

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Moral of the story: 95% of women are skanks and should be treated like so. If you're lucky enough to one day meet one that was raised right and appreciates you then you drop the hammer (with a PRE-NUP).

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

you're a good example to all the guys who get too hung up on females. you gotta move on as quickly as you can. if you're doing anything else you're not living, just existing...

Pork Chop is offline Member
    after a workout it's good to spend an hour with a perfect 10 renta girl. serious. helps put things back into perspective and works good for the confidence and ego.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

guy friends

i could go on all day about women and "guy friends". i also lost the love of my life to a guy friend after dating for over 5 years. as icing on the cake...i got an email letting me know what was up....how's that for respect. i avoid "girl friends" at all cost b/c i don't want anyone i date to go through what i did and to avoid the jealousy issue. some girls just crave the attention i guess. the way i look at it....if you're attracted physically to someone and you spend enough time with them...you're going to develop feelings. so, it's putting yourself and your partner in a dangerous situation. i know this isn't always the case, but i think my logic makes sense.

its like chris rock said, "guy friends to women are nothing but dicks in a glass case, break in case of emergency."

GQSuperman is offline Banned

exactly

any girl...any time can get laid. they know this and we suffer b/c of it.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    any girl...any time can get laid. they know this and we suffer b/c of it.
    not the fat ones. I remember this one fat chick was walking around the bar going up to guys and saying straight up 'do you want to get laid tonight?'. she was having problems, haha. When she got to me I was like 'not by you.'

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    I consider myself strong in my christian beliefs, however, i completely disagree with things happening for a reason. I have much to say on that topic, but another place another time. However, i have a very strong philosohpy that seems simple but is invaluable to me---Always look to make the situation as positive as it can be, and dont stress over things you can change. You must look at the tori situation and positively as possible realizing that a girl who would do that is not who you want to spend the rest of you life with etc. You must look at the drunk driving accident and realize that there is nothing you can do about it. You must learn from the past, but NEVER dwell on it. Even if something in the past was your fault (which this definately is not) you can do nothing about it, only make amends.

A last piece of advise: People will say fuk girls. But you know what, not all girls are like that. Just like there are men who are cheating little pricks, etc, there will be girls who are the same. Just dont allow yourself to lose trust in people or females.

Good luck, Preservere

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    thanks bro, thats cool as hell of you to say. but i figure im not going to let anyone get me down ever again. after jen died i quite lifting for a year and started doing cocain, oxycontins and drinking everyday. that was different though because i felt responsible, and to some extent still do. but i dont do anything anymore except steroids. that was the only time in my life i can say that i was depressed and im not going to ever let that happen again. especially over some hoe who i guess im better without. i am going to miss waking up and being all alone in my bed, but that will pass. also im sure if i beat the hell out of her new man(joe) that will make me feel a little better. but i blame her more then him. and its not worth getting arrested for. the way i see it everything happens for a reason, and hopefully there is a good one for this.
    Sounds like you have your head on straight. Good additude to have.

Of course its gonna take time, but you will find someone else that can be loyal to you.

Good luck bro.

PT
    We can relate even more.. Only a little different..

I too got hooked a little bit with Oxy's I was doing them everyday.. My cousin came down from NY to visit, and at the same time I just started to talk to this girl Jaime.. Well we had a big party and did stupid drugs that night, Jaime and I went to sleep and when we walked out of my bedroom, my cousin was not breathing anymore.. I did CPR while Jaime was on the phone with 911, but it was to late .. It has been the roughest year of my life ( A year ago this happened about the same date as your tragedy 7-12-03 ) Jamie stuck with me through out the whole time.. I loved/will Love for the rest of my life, so **** much, but we just didn't work out No more drugs at all, and even had a few years of gear research and bought all of it, but sold it...

Life's tough that's for sure, I'll pray for both of us bro...
    oxys are a horrible drug, but if i wasnt doing them at the time i dont know if i would of made it through. they really helped me forget. i was sniffing 120mgs at a time, and doind this maybe 3 or 4 times a day. it was tough at first but i quite and will never touch them again. but like i said it really helped me get through the toughest time of my life. to this day i still wake up covered in sweat thinking im in the car with my girl right before the crash. it just so horrible to have to see such a beautiful girl that you love covered in blood and dying in front of you. everyone kept telling me that in time you will get over it. well they are all wrong because to this day i still think about it at least 5-10 times a day. i would never wish anyone to have to go thru that. and if i could turn back the time i would take her place in that coffin in a second. she was so beautiful and had so much to live for. im sure you have some idea what i go thru since losing your cousin. its a horrible thing that no one should have to indure.

oxys are a horrible drug, but if i wasnt doing them at the time i dont know if i would of made it through. they really helped me forget. i was sniffing 120mgs at a time, and doind this maybe 3 or 4 times a day. it was tough at first but i quite and will never touch them again. but like i said it really helped me get through the toughest time of my life. to this day i still wake up covered in sweat thinking im in the car with my girl right before the crash. it just so horrible to have to see such a beautiful girl that you love covered in blood and dying in front of you. everyone kept telling me that in time you will get over it. well they are all wrong because to this day i still think about it at least 5-10 times a day. i would never wish anyone to have to go thru that. and if i could turn back the time i would take her place in that coffin in a second. she was so beautiful and had so much to live for. im sure you have some idea what i go thru since losing your cousin. its a horrible thing that no one should have to indure.

120mg at one time, is a crazy amount, they stopped making the 120's now and only got the 80's.. I was sniffing max 40mg at one time.. But doing 20mg's or 30mg's on an average 4-6x a day... I know what you mean about them making you feel better.. But remember dude your going to think about her all the time, and that's fine. You will learn to live happy even though its going through your mind...

I have so much guilt built up, that will never leave my mind.. My parents and friends tell me all the time, one day this will just be a bad memory.. NOT!!! Everyday I live with this, almost everynight I have such bad dreams of my cousin. But we both need to find the happiness again.. I know the tools and steps to get there, just have not done it yet..

BTW are you seeing a specialiest??

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Thats amazing that she had the balls to tell you that she was falling in love with another guy, amazing. She wasnt scared or anything.

This is not suprising, it happens all the time.

Girls are like that, they do whats best in the certain moment. You were the right guy for her at that particular moment, and you gave her what she wanted. Now this other guy gives her what she wants.

Dont feel bad it happens all the time. Do you know this guy Joe?

Trust me, move on, shes obviously not the right person. Dont be friends with her, dont pity her. Cause what she has done is one of the worst things you can do to a man.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BWhitaker
    I consider myself strong in my christian beliefs, however, i completely disagree with things happening for a reason. I have much to say on that topic, but another place another time. However, i have a very strong philosohpy that seems simple but is invaluable to me---Always look to make the situation as positive as it can be, and dont stress over things you can change. You must look at the tori situation and positively as possible realizing that a girl who would do that is not who you want to spend the rest of you life with etc. You must look at the drunk driving accident and realize that there is nothing you can do about it. You must learn from the past, but NEVER dwell on it. Even if something in the past was your fault (which this definately is not) you can do nothing about it, only make amends.

A last piece of advise: People will say fuk girls. But you know what, not all girls are like that. Just like there are men who are cheating little pricks, etc, there will be girls who are the same. Just dont allow yourself to lose trust in people or females.

Good luck, Preservere

Good advice.

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    you're a good example to all the guys who get too hung up on females. you gotta move on as quickly as you can. if you're doing anything else you're not living, just existing...
    Please, he has known her for 15 plus years, and had been with her almost 3 years straight.

I dont care if you had a goldfish for 3 years, when its gone your going to miss it.

It is obvious he was in love with the person. I know how you feel. But as Khurram said, better yourself, and make her feel stupid for dumping you.

Hit the gym, get hotter, get smarter, get richer. Make her envy you.

Stop being a nice guy STILL. That is why you got screwed over in the first place.

How can you still "love" a girl that did this too you. Shes an animal to do this to you. The fact is you hate her for what she did to you, and leave it at that.

Honestly bro Jen will always be a part of you even when you turn 60.......Just keep her in your heart and make her the perfect example of a girl you were ever with....No one ever will or can replace her and as far as tory goes.....my appologies for saying this but I hope this guy joe really really fu*ks her up.....Some people try so hard to look at the roses over the next hill that they forget the thorns they bear aswell....Let that kunt realize that the grass is not greener on the otherside and when she comes crawling back......time for lift off...you are going to kick her a$$ to the curb so hard that she will be scarred for the rest of her life......Its the Weekend go out and get laid....I command you........

PT
    i wanted to thank everyone for the help, the opinions and support. i wanted to address a few things that were said. first, i used to get oc40s. but i was doing 3 at a time. i was buying the whole scripts off 3 different people. i was spending over $2000 a month on them alone. second, a friend of mine saw them kissing outside of eat-n-park. thats how it all got started. 3rd tory called me 3 times today and left a note on my jeep for me when i got home. i never answered the phone or listened to the messages and already threw the note in the garbage. im definetly going out drinking tonite so ill probably end up getting it out and reading it when i get home. but like i said, ill never take her back and give her the chance to do this again. one more thing maybe i can get some opinions on. i bought her a 2002 jeep wrangler 2 years ago because she liked mine. shoild i try to take it off of her since i paid for all of it or just forget about it? im not sure what to do.

i wanted to thank everyone for the help, the opinions and support. i wanted to address a few things that were said. first, i used to get oc40s. but i was doing 3 at a time. i was buying the whole scripts off 3 different people. i was spending over $2000 a month on them alone. second, a friend of mine saw them kissing outside of eat-n-park. thats how it all got started. 3rd tory called me 3 times today and left a note on my jeep for me when i got home. i never answered the phone or listened to the messages and already threw the note in the garbage. im definetly going out drinking tonite so ill probably end up getting it out and reading it when i get home. but like i said, ill never take her back and give her the chance to do this again. one more thing maybe i can get some opinions on. i bought her a 2002 jeep wrangler 2 years ago because she liked mine. shoild i try to take it off of her since i paid for all of it or just forget about it? im not sure what to do.
    Bro nothing comes for free in this world.....Get the Biatch to give back the Jeep.....If she becomes difficult...its not hard to get the Repo Guys after her....Sell the fvckin Jeep and take a 2 week vacation to the south......Who knows with the remainder of the flow you enhance yourself by getting a couple of GH kits....hahahaha.....and do me a favour.....throw that note away cos its gonna make it hard for the getting over phase.....especially when u'r drunk tonight.....Goodluck and I hope you have an amazing weekend....

Thread Information