Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    musclehead1 is offline Member

okay bros need sum major chic help here (gurls welcome on comments)

alrite im jus gonna get straight to it i started liking my best friend (a chick) and i told her how i feel like jus about an hour or so ago.....and shes like i dont feel the same way about u and ull get over it...anyways she was also like i dont see u in that kinda way. most ppl are goin to say u will get over her but the thing is i wanna be with her and i want sum advise. And right now i feel that if i cant be with her i dont wanna be friends with her either and then see her with sum other guy in like a few months. any help would be appriecated.

AnabolicAlien Guest

ummm...

stay her friend. at least she was honest with you. don't push the issue... play it cool and see if she develops feelings too. i was in the same situation once.

with the limited info you gave us that's all i can suggest.

A.A.

helios is offline Associate Member
    I had a similar problem a couple months ago. Granted I still wish I could make a relationship out of her, but for the most part I'm over it and we are back to normal.

You will get over it eventually man. Just remembering there are plenty of other ladies out there to shmooz with. And as far as cutting off your friendship with her, stupid move bc 1) you will regret ending a friendship and end up apologizing anyway, or/and 2) you look like an ass who doesn't have his emotions in check.

G'luck.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Move on to another girl who likes you in "that way".

~SC~

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    stay her friend. at least she was honest with you. don't push the issue... play it cool and see if she develops feelings too. i was in the same situation once.

with the limited info you gave us that's all i can suggest.

A.A.

ditto, dont act strange either because you said that. atleast you were man enough to say it in the first place. been there done that

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Well just find another hoe man women do grown on trees in this world.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    IMHO bro u cant be "JUST" friends with a chick u like. It will always be in the back of ur head and if she doesnt feel the same its going to eat away at u little by little. I will not be friends with a chick i like. I just wont do it, and either should u....

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    IMHO bro u cant be "JUST" friends with a chick u like. It will always be in the back of ur head and if she doesnt feel the same its going to eat away at u little by little. I will not be friends with a chick i like. I just wont do it, and either should u....

OG
    oh thats great advice og! hahaha

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Remain her friend, but start dating someone else before she does and never let those feelings out again. Don't be an ass-kissing wussy friend either though. Treat her more like a guy friend than a girl friend.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Id still ask her to let me bang.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    There isnt anyway to take back what you said so live with it. Now you can make her come around but, your in the "friend" zone, which is ver difficult to spin. You need to first stop thinking like a chump. I mean this very important dont be her chump, be man have balls dont supplicate her (kiss ass) if you dont have balls then your a chick obviously. Now you need to change your beliefs in yourself before she will change her beliefs in you. How do do that cpt steele? You start by working on what is she atteracted to in a guy, and mirror that make that you. Maybe you should ask her "why are we friends when I feel like I am in an emotional box confined to your labels and insucurities.'' If she says I am not interested tell her its "its only because I will not hurt you in all the ways you are familliar with" Bro its not that she doesnt see you that way its you r not envoking a familliar response to her being turned on by you

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    alrite im jus gonna get straight to it i started liking my best friend (a chick) and i told her how i feel like jus about an hour or so ago.....and shes like i dont feel the same way about u and ull get over it...anyways she was also like i dont see u in that kinda way. most ppl are goin to say u will get over her but the thing is i wanna be with her and i want sum advise. And right now i feel that if i cant be with her i dont wanna be friends with her either and then see her with sum other guy in like a few months. any help would be appriecated.
    never begin a sentence with "AND" j/k bro. i would move on, remain her friend but try not to dwell on it. i would look for a girl who wants the same as you want. who knows maybe one day she will come around. HOP.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    oh thats great advice og! hahaha
    U must be one of those guys huh...? The one that stays friends with a chick that u have feelings for knowing she doesnt feel the same way, but one day u hope she will change how she feels about u....Ya i know u all to well....

OG

U must be one of those guys huh...? The one that stays friends with a chick that u have feelings for knowing she doesnt feel the same way, but one day u hope she will change how she feels about u....Ya i know u all to well....

OG
    hahaha, no they usually dont change there minds bro. so therefore i dont dwell on it..nor do i wish or hope that it does.. i just bang her friend hahaha

hahaha, no they usually dont change there minds bro. so therefore i dont dwell on it..nor do i wish or hope that it does.. i just bang her friend hahaha
    Hahahah nice one

Ok, if ur not that guy then why did u roll ur eyes to my advice not to be friends with her..?

My point is, 99.9% of the time they dont change how they feel. So why put urself through that...? To me, its like holding a carret just out of reach of the horse to make him do what u want. Me...im not going to do it....

OG

Ok, if ur not that guy then why did u roll ur eyes to my advice not to be friends with her..?

My point is, 99.9% of the time they dont change how they feel. So why put urself through that...? To me, its like holding a carret just out of reach of the horse to make him do what u want. Me...im not going to do it....

OG
    Its true its very hard to break out of the friend zone, and quite painful.

OG
    the only reason why is that he said that he was good friends with her.. why not stay that way.. instead of being a pussy and runnin away from her.. thats kind of gay if you ask me and that would make the person weak. i hate weak people.

the only reason why is that he said that he was good friends with her.. why not stay that way.. instead of being a pussy and runnin away from her.. thats kind of gay if you ask me and that would make the person weak. i hate weak people.
    I think hanging around like a little biatch hoping she changes how she feels is weak. Someone with balls moves on! Someone who uses a friendship hoping to get into a chicks pants has no respect from me. Move on!

OG

I think hanging around like a little biatch hoping she changes how she feels is weak. Someone with balls moves on! Someone who uses a friendship hoping to get into a chicks pants has no respect from me. Move on!

OG
    no the way i took it was that he was friends with her before he started to have feelings for her. but i do agree with you on that though. but if they were friends long before he had feelings for her thenthat is a different story

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Maybe you could take her to the mall and help her pick out a dress for one of her hot dates

You gotta move on bro. You cant just dwindle around and try to catch her on a rebound. Now that would be low.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you can't make someone like you "In that way"

but

You can make someone hate you for forcing your feeling on them..

and

we always want something more when we can't have it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Maybe you could take her to the mall and help her pick out a dress for one of her hot dates

You gotta move on bro. You cant just dwindle around and try to catch her on a rebound. Now that would be low.
    no, that would would be NICE!!...then afterwards you could say " i told you i would fukk you one day!" then move on...................to her friends

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Remember, women are like public transportation........

You may miss the first bus, but another one will come along shortly in 15 minutes!

Okay, now let the females whippin' my azz commence!

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Remember, women are like public transportation........

You may miss the first bus, but another one will come along shortly in 15 minutes!

Okay, now let the females whippin' my azz commence!

~SC~

have you ever thought about publishing some of these comments swole? hahaha

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    hey stay friends with her get her to sleep over with u and maybe it can lead to dry humping then to all out sex lol

Maraxus is offline Banned
    no, that would would be NICE!!...then afterwards you could say " i told you i would fukk you one day!" then move on...................to her friends

Yeah and ill be tapping that ass, while shes crying on your shoulder. Thats a trade that i will make anyday.

Yeah and ill be tapping that ass, while shes crying on your shoulder. Thats a trade that i will make anyday.

OG

thats cool with me bro, it ain't no fun unless your homies can have some!!

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Sucking it up and moving on doesnt necessarily make you a real man. Being able to follow your feelings and do what you believe in without caring what anybody thinks makes you a REAL man.

Musclehead: If you like this girl that much, then bro, dont give up on that $hit. Im not telling you to sweat her, but keep her in your life and hold on to that thing called HOPE. You never know what could happen. If its not meant to be, then you'll realize for yourself. You'll then be able to get over her on your own terms and it wont be by listening to other people's "how to be a man" speech, b/c if you do.... you'll never know what could of happened and you'll live with a regret for the rest of your life!!

And of course, bang everything you can on the side!!

IMO

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion bro you need to move on and score somebody better than her......Be friends with her but just on a friendly level....Not bieng friends and doing special things for her and treating her any differently than u'll treat your other friends....Once you develop something new and different with the new girl u'll eventually get over that infatuation phase...but watever you do don't show her that you are hurt over her rejection....that will just give her the satisfaction....so just give her the benefit of the doubt and kinda sorta distance yourself but don't make it too obvious....Always remember "You run after them...they run away from you....You run away from them....they run after you"........Goodluck and hope you can get over this stump real soon....I know how this whole ordeal feels but watever you do don't let it affect your confidence....If u'r feeling down just go in front of the mirror and say this three times "I am the sh*t and I can get anyone I want".......Trust me bro....It helps..cos it sinks into your sub conscious and its a self conditioning mechanism...

In my opinion bro you need to move on and score somebody better than her......Be friends with her but just on a friendly level....Not bieng friends and doing special things for her and treating her any differently than u'll treat your other friends....Once you develop something new and different with the new girl u'll eventually get over that infatuation phase...but watever you do don't show her that you are hurt over her rejection....that will just give her the satisfaction....so just give her the benefit of the doubt and kinda sorta distance yourself but don't make it too obvious....Always remember "You run after them...they run away from you....You run away from them....they run after you"........Goodluck and hope you can get over this stump real soon....I know how this whole ordeal feels but watever you do don't let it affect your confidence....If u'r feeling down just go in front of the mirror and say this three times "I am the sh*t and I can get anyone I want".......Trust me bro....It helps..cos it sinks into your sub conscious and its a self conditioning mechanism...

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member

OG
    i agree, i don't think any guy can really be a "friend" with a girl you like, and really are you just being a friend to get closer to her? like og said, its just going to eat away at you little by little, so watch yourself, so that you don't get hurt in the long run

one question i want to know is why! cuz the thing is i know for a fact that im better lookin than anybody else shes been with....so should i ask her why?

one question i want to know is why! cuz the thing is i know for a fact that im better lookin than anybody else shes been with....so should i ask her why?

NO

Do not ask her why that is giving her the power.... Bro your a man we do the picking and the qualifying, dont let her have that power over you Bro I think it would be really good for you not to talk to her for a week or or so, so you can get your thoughts together....jmo

Bro this is the way I look at it.....She's probably an insecure girl who lacks self confidence.....She feels intimidated by you......Last but not least.....Since you guys have been friends Im pretty sure she notices you getting a sh*t load of attention from other girls and probably her girl friends have told her repeatedly how hot you are....therefore to her she probably wants an average joe who won't hurt her and she wants to settle for less...thats how usually girls think man.....To her she thinks that say u guys end up bieng together and say at some point have your indifferences....you can go pick up any woman u want and do whatever with her....I don't know if u'r getting what Im tryin to say but...all in all thats what I think....I might be absolutely wrong but thats my opinion....What do u guys think???

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    NO

Do not ask her why that is giving her the power.... Bro your a man we do the picking and the qualifying, dont let her have that power over you Bro I think it would be really good for you not to talk to her for a week or or so, so you can get your thoughts together....jmo
    i dunno curiousity sucks ****.....but there has to be a reason other than "i dont see u in that kinda way" she said when we first started talkin we she thought about it.

how come none of the female members are postin i would like to know their views as well

i dunno curiousity sucks ****.....but there has to be a reason other than "i dont see u in that kinda way" she said when we first started talkin we she thought about it.
    Dont go there bro its not worth asking trust me

Hey bro, chicks want what they cant have. Dont call her and dont take her calls for awhile and see what happens. Im not saying its going to change how she feels, but from my experiences it works better then trying to hang on and make a fool out of urself wanting to know "why"......

OG

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information