Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Angry GOD ****IT!! I FREAKIN POOPED IN MY PANTS AT WORK...again.

I freakin pooped myself at work again! God... i can't belive I shat myself! ****it!
    It's the **** fish oil pills. I freakin take like 15 or so a day. It seems to be okay usually, but my poop usually smells fishy. Well anyway, the first time this happend i was at work, and I farted. I thought my ass cheeks felt a little to smooth when i walked, but i thought it was nothing since i just so happened to have shaved my ass the night before. So, i bent over to take some trash out,right....and I smell somethin....and i think "Hey, that kinda smells like fish oil. I must be sweating it out again. Oh darn, now i have to switch brands again" (Cuz the GNC version made my sweat fishy)
    So, i carried on through my day, sitting down on my ass, not suspecting the squishyness below. Then, after several times of sitting on my fishy ass, i noticed that wet feeling that you feel when you have shiit yourself. Then i had an epiphany. All the times i bent down that day to take out trash and smelled fish, the wetness of my ass, i knew something was amiss...so i went to the bathroom as covertly as I could. As i pulled down my pants, the aroma hit me as if i had just walked into a seafood department at the food store. NOT COOL.
    I wiped my ass, and behold the golden color of fish oil mixed with feces! The smell was repungent. I wiped up as much as i good as i can, and flushed it quiclkly and sprayed the room.
    I shuve a few tissues in my crack to act as a maxy pad, and somehow survivd the rest of the day without anyone saying "do you smell something fishy?" The next shiit i took when i got home was disgusting. It smelled like a fish died in the bathroom. I looked in the toilet and it looked like someone had poured dirty canola oil in there, cuz the oil was floating at the top! Except it was brownish. Ewwwwww.
    Then yesterday, i was taking a well deservred piss, and as I releaesed the pee, i felt my anal sphincter give way. it wanted to relax to aloow something to pass, but i wouldn't let it, so i tightend my anus, but that made my urine stream cuz off, (and you know how that burns), so i released a little, and tighted, then release, then tighted, and so on and so forth untill the bladder was just about empty. I knew something was up, so i wiped my ass... and sure enough.. bright colored brown oil. It looks like baby diarea. Nasty. Fortunetly i cought it early, and it didt stinck up my pants.
    What a ****in inconvenince.
    Anybody have this happen? I knew flaxseed was a laxative, but fish oil too? I guess it could, i mean it is oil, so basically it's like lubertcating your colon.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 08-26-2004 at 10:08 AM.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Thanks for sharing and being so graphic.
    Try wearing diapers...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Try wearing diapers...
    lmao

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Lololol Lololol

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Vet@ BigdogBodybuilding
    Vet@ Anabolic Impact

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Maybe you should try a small tampon!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Try wearing diapers...
    bahahahahahahahhaa

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I really havent laughed quite this hard in a while bro

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont know what to say except...

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    I freakin pooped myself at work again! God... i can't belive I shat myself! ****it!
    It's the **** fish oil pills. I freakin take like 15 or so a day. It seems to be okay usually, but my poop usually smells fishy. Well anyway, the first time this happend i was at work, and I farted. I thought my ass cheeks felt a little to smooth when i walked, but i thought it was nothing since i just so happened to have shaved my ass the night before. So, i bent over to take some trash out,right....and I smell somethin....and i think "Hey, that kinda smells like fish oil. I must be sweating it out again. Oh darn, now i have to switch brands again" (Cuz the GNC version made my sweat fishy)
    So, i carried on through my day, sitting down on my ass, not suspecting the squishyness below. Then, after several times of sitting on my fishy ass, i noticed that wet feeling that you feel when you have shiit yourself. Then i had an epiphany. All the times i bent down that day to take out trash and smelled fish, the wetness of my ass, i knew something was amiss...so i went to the bathroom as covertly as I could. As i pulled down my pants, the aroma hit me as if i had just walked into a seafood department at the food store. NOT COOL.
    I wiped my ass, and behold the golden color of fish oil mixed with feces! The smell was repungent. I wiped up as much as i good as i can, and flushed it quiclkly and sprayed the room.
    I shuve a few tissues in my crack to act as a maxy pad, and somehow survivd the rest of the day without anyone saying "do you smell something fishy?" The next shiit i took when i got home was disgusting. It smelled like a fish died in the bathroom. I looked in the toilet and it looked like someone had poured dirty canola oil in there, cuz the oil was floating at the top! Except it was brownish. Ewwwwww.
    Then yesterday, i was taking a well deservred piss, and as I releaesed the pee, i felt my anal sphincter give way. it wanted to relax to aloow something to pass, but i wouldn't let it, so i tightend my anus, but that made my urine stream cuz off, (and you know how that burns), so i released a little, and tighted, then release, then tighted, and so on and so forth untill the bladder was just about empty. I knew something was up, so i wiped my ass... and sure enough.. bright colored brown oil. It looks like baby diarea. Nasty. Fortunetly i cought it early, and it didt stinck up my pants.
    Anybody have this happen? I knew flaxseed was a laxative, but fish oil too? I guess it could, i mean it is oil, so basically it's like lubertcating your colon.

hahahahaha are you sure its not the protien shakes? but if it is the tabs i would def quit. flax oil is better anyway. baha hahaahahahha

singern is offline Banned
    SIR, Put down the supplements and back away slowly.

Slick Arrado is offline Member

Talking

LMAO!!

Last edited by Slick Arrado; 06-16-2005 at 09:53 AM.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Sure blame the omega3...

builtthekid is offline Banned
    YOu dirty bastard.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'm not gonna read it. I read the responses, and that was enough.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Sniff sniff...hey u guys smell somethin....

OG

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    I have to 2nd SV-1 on this one! ....I'm speachless! .... I.... have you tried...I can't! I can't do it! Sorry bro! Wow! LMFAOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curious about 2 things...1) what kind of fish? and 2) you didn't describe the colors!?

LMFAO!!!!

SID

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    how many hours were you walking around with **** in your pants? Were you in a public place?

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi

Depends... they work

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I keep coming back to this thread and laugh everytime, I might have to add this to my favorites so I can refer to it whenever I feel down

chris64 is offline Banned
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just about **** MY pants reading this!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I never get that from fish oil caps or from any oil at all..

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    how many hours were you walking around with **** in your pants? Were you in a public place?
    Yeah! I was at freakin work. I work in a dental office. I was walkin around like that for like 5 hours! I sniffed my scrub bottums when i got home, and smelled like fish. Aww!...so nasty.
    I remember the terror i felt in the bathroom when I realizr the magnitude of what was going on. I was in such utter helpless panic. I haven't felt that way since i overflowed the toilet after a massive diarea episode in 7th grade, but that's another story.
    I was tryin to think of possible excuses if somebody noticed, and all i came up with was, that if i was asked why i smelled of fish, i would say that i had tuna for lunch and spilled it on my lap.

The problem with these dam oils is that sometimes your ass will leak the oils, and you won't even know it. Like after that episode, my ass leaked for a day after i stopped and I wasn't even aware half the time. I had to start randomly wiping my ass, and sure enough everytime....****in poopy oil on the tissue! God, if a had a cat should woulda been all over me that day. Hell, she woulda prolly tossed my salad and been in heaven.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 08-26-2004 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Maybe i should. Will you insert it?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you know what?
    I thought I was sick.

your ill. your really truly ill.

whose ass leaks? seriously?

unless? .... your playin for the "other" team.

yah, you do, if your goin on about gettin your salad tossed.

euglllhhhh

sick.

Jef-El is offline Associate Member
    This happend to me once, when I was taking large amounts of flax seed oil.

When it happend to me, i thought i was going to give out some gas, but something oily came out.

I have never touched that **** again, not worth it.

paulastone is offline Member
    LMAO Anal leakadge

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    LOOOOLLLLLLLL dang bro that sucks, maybe you should calm down with the fish oils

Cali is offline Female Member
    Anyone see Along Came Polly~he sharted....

realer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    never happened here.

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    bahahahahaaha, I got a good laugh out of that one

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    that sucks man, lol, but really . . you should keep that to yourself . . and yes, wear diapers from now on hahaha . . If you run into that problem again, you can quickly dispose of the contaminated diaper, and strap on a new one . . . your ****ting your pants man? what are you like 6?

I guess you aint gonna be eatin fish for awhile hey

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I'm not gonna read it. I read the responses, and that was enough.
    I figured you would be all for it know how you like that freaky incest stuff??

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think i can honestly say ive never sh-t myself. so i dont know whats wrong with you.... you might wanna try them adult diapers

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I figured you would be all for it know how you like that freaky incest stuff??
    Sorry, scat play is a hard limit for me. *squick*

And just because I posted a news article about an incest incident doesn't mean I'm into it.

helios is offline Associate Member
    sorry i had to bump this thread again...haha

Gaucho77 is offline Associate Member
    You could be the first ever bodybuilder sponsored by Depends!

stillpoking is offline New Member
    hahahahah, dude that is some funny sh**. I definitely know where u are coming from. I find myself sqeezing the old cheeks often at work hoping that only gas will come out, but every now and then u get a little hersheys syrup in the mix, ohh well boxer briefs are cheap enough. HAHAhhhaa

alevok Guest
    you are taking way too much fish oil caps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information