Nathan is offline Retired Moderator

Just got back from the dentist

I can't feel the left side of my mouth now. Good for me. I had a cavity or two, nobody really told me how many. I always feel like I'm being judged when I have a cavity. As soon as the ****er finds a cavity I know it because both him and his assistant go silent and he briefly stops with the poking and prodding. I know they're both thinking, "Would you have flossed regularly you would not be here right now. You are a retard." I want to stand up, call everyone in the room fat, and leave. Maybe I'll just start flossing.

wait till you have a root canal and crown, then they really laugh at you!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    How soon until you can start giving out blowjobs on a regular basis ??

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    How soon until you can start giving out blowjobs on a regular basis ??
    You are a creepy, creepy man.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    I feel your pain bro....and yes they are making fun of you while you sit in that chair with your mouth so wide you could drive an RV through it. ****ers! That's why when I go to the dentist I eat five or six Oreos three minutes before my appointment........now who's laughing at who Mr. Dentist......shut up and clean my teeth......tooth jocky.........you'll feel a slight bee sting my ass! If your shooting novacain into my gum by only injecting in about an 1/8 of an inch why the hell do you have a three inch needle on the end of that syringe?!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Thank god iv never had a cavity or filling!! God forbid if i ever do there going to have to knock me out before they come 2 ft. from my mouth with that big arss pin...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Thank god iv never had a cavity or filling!! God forbid if i ever do there going to have to knock me out before they come 2 ft. from my mouth with that big arss pin...

OG
    Both youa nd Juggy'sTwat have football helmet avatars and it confused the crap out of me. You aren't sneaky. I'm on to you.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    Both youa nd Juggy'sTwat have football helmet avatars and it confused the crap out of me. You aren't sneaky. I'm on to you.

Wasnt me...

OG

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    ......tooth jocky.........

I may have to use that one!

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I feel your pain bro....and yes they are making fun of you while you sit in that chair with your mouth so wide you could drive an RV through it. ****ers! That's why when I go to the dentist I eat five or six Oreos three minutes before my appointment........now who's laughing at who Mr. Dentist......shut up and clean my teeth......tooth jocky.........you'll feel a slight bee sting my ass! If your shooting novacain into my gum by only injecting in about an 1/8 of an inch why the hell do you have a three inch needle on the end of that syringe?!
    LMFAO

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    **** it! I was hoping to sneak up on you and use your favorite pick-up line........."Don't scream and turn this rape into a murder". Did I say it right....I'm new to the whole pimping thing. hahahahahaha

cb25 is offline Banned
    Oh calm down ya bunch of nancy-boys...the shots at the dentist aren't that bad.

and yes nathan...we are all laughing at you. so start flossing...and we'll still laugh

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I have had only a few cavities mostly in adulthood. I have noticed that once they see a cavity the gentle cleaning turns into SADISM and TORTURE? They punish you for getting a cavity. Am I just paranoid?

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I like going to the dentist. <--- Big white smile! No cavities.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    hey dudes,
    Im a dental assistent. My dads the dentist. Actually, we could give a poop if ya have caveties or not. We see that like 20 times a day, we certainly don't laugh.
    Filling caveties is the most boring repetetive part of dentistry. Only if some dude comes in looking completely decayed and nasty do we find it interesting. Not funny though. More like "This guy doesn't take care of himself", but you'd have to be pretty impressivly nasty to get that kind of reaction. Dentists do fillings all day. It's like, a gynocologist....seeing vaginas loses it's shock yer cock value after the first 500 or so.
    As for needles. Tell your loser dentist to stop being cheap and purchase "The Wand". It's a mechanical injector that reduces pain considerabley.
    And tell him to take a course that goes over doing less painful injections.

Anyway..........remember to floss you filthy pig!

lol!

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    hey dudes,
    Im a dental assistent. My dads the dentist. Actually, we could give a poop if ya have caveties or not. We see that like 20 times a day, we certainly don't laugh.
    Filling caveties is the most boring repetetive part of dentistry. Only if some dude comes in looking completely decayed and nasty do we find it interesting. Not funny though. More like "This guy doesn't take care of himself", but you'd have to be pretty impressivly nasty to get that kind of reaction. Dentists do fillings all day. It's like, a gynocologist....seeing vaginas loses it's shock yer cock value after the first 500 or so.
    As for needles. Tell your loser dentist to stop being cheap and purchase "The Wand". It's a mechanical injector that reduces pain considerabley.
    And tell him to take a course that goes over doing less painful injections.

Anyway..........remember to floss you filthy pig!

lol!
    Where the hell did this guy come from?

cb25 is offline Banned
    Where the hell did this guy come from?
    funny, i was thinking something similar...except he said a lot of what i was thinking...even as an intern, where the dentists were trying to show me all the "interesting" cases...rarely did we discuss things in the manner he described...it's all pretty professional.

as for the "wand" - i've never heard of it...but then again, i'm still learning. there are plenty of techniques to reduce the pain of injections or at least distract you while you're getting one.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    HEY, I'M A DENTIST AND I'M GETTING REALLY OFFENDED!!!! Seriously, though, I know half of my patients dread coming to me, but doesn't bother me a bit. I make it more comfortable than they're used to, so they're usually appreciative at the end. And it's true I see so much good and bad, the bad doesn't really phase me. Unless, of course, I have a nice little hottie in the chair and find out her mouth is RUBBISH! That phases me a little cause I think "Man, if I met her in a bar, I'd take her home, swap all kinds of fluids and never know her mouth is a dumpster!" Oh and by the way, the Wand is a total gadget, absoloutely unnecessary. It's all in the wrist.
    Last edited by SMYL_GR8; 08-26-2004 at 06:14 PM.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    . I make it more comfortable than they're used to, so they're usually appreciative at the end.
    IMO this can really make or break your practice...it's one thing to be a fantastic dentist - it's another to make your patients feel at ease. they'll keep coming back, and they'll tell their friends.

i know a lot of guys (classmates of mine) who are fantastic at their pre-clinicals...but they have the personality of cardboard, and don't really care what patients think...i can already sense the arrogance, you know? i'll be interested to hear how well they do...

btw...nice to see another dentist here (even though i'm still a couple years away from finishing up...)

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    If your shooting novacain into my gum by only injecting in about an 1/8 of an inch why the hell do you have a three inch needle on the end of that syringe?!

i was sitting in the chair and i swear i felt that 'tooth jockey' prick me so i kinda jumped....he got me right in the left eyebrow....i couldn't keep my eye open and he got really mad me for jumping but i told him straight up it 'i have done many injections......deep into my muscles and i have never had to use a fookin harpoon like the one your about to shove in my mouth'.....he didn't like my attitude but at that point with my eye rolling around in its socket and my forehead muscles starting to spasm i couldn't have cared less so i got up and threw the pos cloth bib on the floor and walked out cussing.....i really really hate dentists.....specissly that one....

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    So what you guys are saying is that I AM paranoid? No punishment cleaning for cavities? Yup......... I'm paranoid.

Thread Information