Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

Need to erase memory

so i'm a senior in college and a bunch of us are sitting on our porch. Well long story short, everyone goes to bed but me and one of my good girl friends of about 2 years. NEVER done anything with her b4 and never planned on it cause i have a girl of about a month now...........but i swear out of nowhere we're making out and it ends up in my room where she eventually gives me head........I took her home about 5:30 and had to be up at 8 for work but didnt sleep at all cause i feel so freakin guilty, and who calls first thing this morning to tell me she can't wait to see me tonight.........my girl. I know cheating happens all the time but i had to get this off my chest to someone cause we are the only two that know and wanna keep it that way.

If you've cheated before, how do you even attempt to deal with the whole guilty mind thing?

Maraxus is offline Banned
    How old are you, and how long have you been with your gf?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hell you're talking to the master and no i'm in no way proud

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    so i'm a senior in college and a bunch of us are sitting on our porch. Well long story short, everyone goes to bed but me and one of my good girl friends of about 2 years. NEVER done anything with her b4 and never planned on it cause i have a girl of about a month now...........but i swear out of nowhere we're making out and it ends up in my room where she eventually gives me head........I took her home about 5:30 and had to be up at 8 for work but didnt sleep at all cause i feel so freakin guilty, and who calls first thing this morning to tell me she can't wait to see me tonight.........my girl. I know cheating happens all the time but i had to get this off my chest to someone cause we are the only two that know and wanna keep it that way.

If you've cheated before, how do you even attempt to deal with the whole guilty mind thing?
    i have a severe problem with this and it is a terrible thing.IMO you have to look at yourself in the mirror(literally face yourself), take a deep look and either you are disgusted by your actions or you are not. that's it. if there is any hesitation, you may do it again.be honest with yourself.
    i lost 10 years of my life because of it and it pains me everyday and will haunt me forever.
    i know what you feel like if you sincerely would never do it again

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I have no conscience...so I never had this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull

LoL Youre hilarious

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    brutal i mean u cheated, so if you have a sole guilt is normal

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

1. if you care for your gf be a man and tell her and let her make the decision, though she might hate you for awhile atleast you were honest and perhaps a second chance could be in the future

2. dont tell her but if she does find out the hard way she will hate you forever! your decision bro. thats why i try not to put myself in those situations, well unless i know for a fact NO ONE will find out

hahahaha who you??? never would have seen that coming..

Musa is offline Associate Member

hahaahah.....that's the way to go

Just a blowjob? Finish her off tonight!

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Let her give me head and call it even... j/k bro.

Don't tell her but don't do it again!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    hahahaa i know it right, you cheated no her might as well do it right! hahaha. thump it on her forehead!! aka- knight her

screw tonight...hit that sh!t at lunch time..why wait?

screw tonight...hit that sh!t at lunch time..why wait?
    You are my new idol.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    IMAO Yo have only been with this girl for a month and you are already getting head from another chick, looks like she might be the "ONE". tell your girl let her decide what should be done. and if you have an conscience at all i dont think posting a message on here is going to delete your memory hope everything works out bro

righton is offline Senior Member
    Eatin ain't cheatin.

I'm not saying shes the one, but this actually happened to me when i met the first girl i fell for. I cheated really early into it thinking it wouldnt be anything and then it turned out to be a long relationship so i'm thinking i can get past this.

1. She won't find out as she knows noone where i go to school and my lips are sealed as are the other girls.

2. I looked at myself in the mirror and i feel like a piece of $hit so i know i have a sole and all and it won't happen again. I'm starting to think it was for the better though cause it made me realize that i could lose for this and that scared me and made me think of how much i wanna be with just her........

DO NOT say a word about it to your GF!!!

Thats a one way street to the doghouse.

You feel like $hit about it? Ok, then let this be a lesson and tuck it away deep and forget about it.

Red

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    lol well hope the girls lips were sealed or else that was a lame blowjob

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

#3 did it!

I'm not saying shes the one, but this actually happened to me when i met the first girl i fell for. I cheated really early into it thinking it wouldnt be anything and then it turned out to be a long relationship so i'm thinking i can get past this.

1. She won't find out as she knows noone where i go to school and my lips are sealed as are the other girls.

2. I looked at myself in the mirror and i feel like a piece of $hit so i know i have a sole and all and it won't happen again. I'm starting to think it was for the better though cause it made me realize that i could lose for this and that scared me and made me think of how much i wanna be with just her........
    that's it. you just helped yourself.never say a word, but live by what you just said and by how you feel after having done what you did.you're a good person for realizing it and not making excuses for yourself.good man

well it definitely wasnt a lame blowjob, but i swear not 2 seconds after i blew, i felt like **** and wanted her out of my house.........GOD i'm an idiot.

Yes RK i'm gonna try and tuck it away and forget about it, but that'll come with time

Did she take the wad like a good girl? If she did, shes a keeper!

oh man, she did it until i was completely limp, and this is the best part ( i should marry her) she said, that was probably pretty tiring, why dont you take me home so you can get some sleep...........

Dude, wtf is wrong with you lol. FINISH HER OFF!!!!!

you have no sole do you, lol. Messing around with her last night made me realize why i gave up meaningless sex and oral sex. It just duznt do it for me anymore. Yea, love getting it but after i'm done i feel like crap. I would just rather save it for someone who i truely care about........and yes that sounds queer

you have no sole do you, lol. Messing around with her last night made me realize why i gave up meaningless sex and oral sex. It just duznt do it for me anymore. Yea, love getting it but after i'm done i feel like crap. I would just rather save it for someone who i truely care about........and yes that sounds queer

no not queer but pretty ****in lame! hahaha, just kiddin' ...... kind of

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Don't tell you girlfriend all it's goona do is clear your conscience and devastate her, that is selfish. Don't do it again and move on. If you are tempted again, break up with your girl because you will do it again eventually IMO.

Queer

Dude, wtf is wrong with you lol. FINISH HER OFF!!!!!
    Yep...pipe the bitch,and pipe her good!!

Yep...pipe the bitch,and pipe her good!!

hahahaha, both of them!! play on playa!!

Youll regret it if you dont bro. If she blew you that well, imagine what else she could do.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Man bang um both and hope they never find out about eachother.

alright fine, i'll nail her for you guys but then i'm done.............seriously, lol. No i wont do anything with her again, i just hope tonight since my girl is spending the night for the first time that i dont think about my situation the whole time we are messing around

dude trust me you want to bang her hell hold up a min im gonna im u

I am sorely disapponted with the "do it" posts. Turn the tables my friends, think for one minute how you would feel if your girl was ****in* some other guy behind your back. Don't be hypocrits, you'd want to kill your GF and probably the other guy too.
    DON"T DO IT!!!

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    Seriously bro, there is NOTHING you can do now but just learn from your mistakes and hope for the best. I know that sounds like lame a$$ advice but thats all you can do at this point in time. I have been in your shoes before and if it was really meant to be with this girl then it will happen. And if not then oh well, life goes on, tally another mark for blow jobs and move on. The biggest thing you should get out of all this, is learning what you did wrong and not doing it again!

victor, i totally agree with you, that is one of the first things i thought of, and shes going to see her friend at another school next weekend and i'm gonna be freaking out. It was a horrible mistake, and unlike the other guys have been saying, i'm not gonna pursue anything more with this broad

Victor i would dump the girl and beat the **** out of the other guy
    and im sorry if that **** makes you mad. And I would probably deserve
    because I sleep with other women also.

No it doesn't make me mad it just disappoints me (not judging anyone ) that some people can't hold to the standards that they set for others.

I'm gonna get reamed for this I feel the wrath coming on!!!!!!!!!

you may get reamed but deep down everyone agrees with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information