Elysium is offline Productive Member

Which DODGEBALL gym do you go to? :)

Hey all

Right i watched Dodgeball the other day, cracked me up very funny.

Anywayz, as you may know its a battle of two gyms...

...Which type of gym do you go to? The pretty one with all the new equiptment? Or the raw hardcore gym?

I go to fitness first (www.fitnessfirst.com) and its one of them pretty gyms, but they have all the best equiptment, all the facilities i could ever want.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't say mine is a fancy place with all the hot tubs and tanning beds and stuff but its not a dump. They keep up with new equipment each year but its just a basic gym with weights, machines, and cardio equipment.......what more do you need?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    I went to this hole in the wall golds thats been around for years. It was a Natulis (SP) gym before golds took over. So all the stuff was old and it was a small gym. So i guess u could say it was more hardcore. 2 new gyms opend right by me, but i stuck with the golds. They just moved into a new much larger space with all new mechines. So i think its a pretty gym now lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Hey all

Right i watched Dodgeball the other day, cracked me up very funny.

Anywayz, as you may know its a battle of two gyms...

...Which type of gym do you go to? The pretty one with all the new equiptment? Or the raw hardcore gym?

I go to fitness first (www.fitnessfirst.com) and its one of them pretty gyms, but they have all the best equiptment, all the facilities i could ever want.

Thread Information