Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fraternities

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member

Fraternities

I am just kinda of curious to know how many on AR are in fraternities? I am in one and I just wanted to know if you are in one, how many of you guys take AS. For my fraternity there are only 3 out of 60 of us that juice.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    what house do you belong to? I pledged sigma chi but quit cause the whole idea is queer. I dont need to pay a house money so i can drink and attempt to get on esy sorority girls. I can do that on my own if i want. Its a good way to make friends, but its definitely not for me

Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    what house do you belong to? I pledged sigma chi but quit cause the whole idea is queer. I dont need to pay a house money so i can drink and attempt to get on esy sorority girls. I can do that on my own if i want. Its a good way to make friends, but its definitely not for me
    I understand its not for everyone. But I absolutly love it! Its not for the girls or parties but for the vast connections and brotherhood. But I know how different it is at other schools, I go to NMSU right now but this semester i am going to Ohio State. At these two schools the greek system is sick, but at other schools it blows! What school do you go to?

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Yeah.. OSU is a huuuge greek school.

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    my father was in TKE

illinois state university, greek system is pretty big here but yea, just not for me. What house are you in?

illinois state university, greek system is pretty big here but yea, just not for me. What house are you in?
    I am in Pi Kappa Alpha or Pike. What was the main thing that turned you off from Sigma Chi? Did alot of those guys lift?

no, not a lot of them. There were 3-4 guys in the house that juiced but they were pricks that tried to get me to pay gym prices for the gear........nice brotherhood there. What turned me off was the way they treated other ppl that werent in their house. If you werent in then you were a big turd and they didnt have time for you. Lot of bad pike stories on this campus. AandF6969 is a pike i believe down at SIU

Lot of bad pike stories on this campus.
    You got to PM me this stories, I always get a laugh out of them

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOak182
    I am in Pi Kappa Alpha or Pike. What was the main thing that turned you off from Sigma Chi? Did alot of those guys lift?
    Girls who like Girls are Dikes.
    Guys who like Guys are Pikes.

slizzut is offline Senior Member

My friend who goes to William and Mary is a Pike

I was in a frat at PSU... I can't imagine not being greek at that school. I had the best 4 years I could ever ask for. Just too bad the football program got worse every year I was there.
    Last edited by Big Poppa Pump; 08-27-2004 at 02:53 PM.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Sigma Pi
    The brothers are the ones that got me into gear...

Quote Originally Posted by saboudian
    Girls who like Girls are Dikes.
    Guys who like Guys are Pikes.
    Let me guess....an SAE?

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    fraternites... that wont get u big

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    The funniest thing I have ever seen is my buddy who I played football with in high school...... he is in SAE and one night I hung out with them. He has always been extremely strong but can't seem to get bigger...he was the star on our high school football team and he was wanting to try college football. Well on this night he had just came back from the gym..... he has a Mass Recovery drink in one hand and a big ass cup of beer in the other hand. I asked him how he can drink like that especially after lifting and expect to grow and he replied "because beer has dextrose in it"

<<LMO>>

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    f-ck frats, i hated the frats up at PSU. its a bunch of ****ing idiots that think they are important cause they have such a large number. me and my friends broke into a frat house during one of there parties at PSU and when my friend tried to get some beer that guy at the keg was like "who do you know?" my friend answer with "i know your mom, now give me a f-cking beer." now just so you guys know, its a unwritten rule that all parties at PSU have free beer.... you just pay for your cup lol. but honestly, i mean whats that sh-t? you cant have a beer even though you have your cup cause you dont know a brothers name? honestly its a waste of time. i went to the best parties and they werent in frat houses. all the frat houses i saw were losers that didnt have game except to only let freshmen girls into the party... get them drunk... and take advantage of them. sorry thats a weak ass way to get laid.

a bunch of brainwashed idiots that get told that if they arent in a frat they wont have fun at there college. to bad thats the farthest thing from the truth. funny thing with frats is they make fun of all the people not in them. meanwhile they dont understand that the whole school is making fun of the frats. but hey i guess some people like to live in a fake reality

so yeah thats my opinion on frats. some of you may not like it, but to me the frats where just like the jocks i delt with in HS. i was a skater/snowboarder (freak to them) and they were the almighty jock football players. i still think the reason they didnt like me and my friends is cause we f-cked all the cheerleaders they were dating on the downlow lol
    Last edited by jcstomper; 08-27-2004 at 05:35 PM.

a prime example of my sig chi house and something that i learned just went down. A dude in the house roids big time and a kid i used to hang with gave in and bought from him. I found out the kid sold him QV deca 300 for $275 and told him thats all he needed for 10 weeks, no anti e's, no test, nothing. Now if that shows you what kind of house it is and the brotherhood...........you can see why i dropped

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    How about those ATO's that burned up today??? sad no matter what you think....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    never ran with a clique, im a posse, kamikaze strappin a ......nevermind

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    never ran with a clique, im a posse, kamikaze strappin a ......nevermind
    exactly im all by myself, i dont need nobody to roll with. im my own gang.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    exactly im all by myself, i dont need nobody to roll with. im my own gang.
    one man team baby.... ive always looked at these guys at bars and clubs that go with 15 friends as pussies, i go out its generally 3 people altogether at most

Quote Originally Posted by Khull_Khuum
    one man team baby.... ive always looked at these guys at bars and clubs that go with 15 friends as pussies, i go out its generally 3 people altogether at most
    you and me are the same, i go to the movies alone, i eat out alone, id train alone if i could (my business partner trains with me) my tattoo on my back says "stand alone" so yeah its safe to say im a loner. i dont really like people, ever time i start to they let me down in one way or another especially girls

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    This board has ego's too big to be in fraternities. Fraternity life requires you to be submissive and passive at times and I have no doubt that many members of this struggle greatly with that concept. I was independent for quite some time before going greek and it was the best thing I think that can be done in college. I am not brainwashed. I dont donate money or go to alumni events but there is something to be said about living with 30-100 guys that you enjoy being around. Not saying I like all of them but for the most part it was far better than living with only 3-4 guys in an apt. I def would do the same thing over again.

decadbal is offline Banned
    biggest and best baby, SIGEP phucked your girlfriend... when u cant go greek, just go teke SIGEP baby, balanced mind, balanced body

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Ill never pledge a frat, F that. I go to thier parties when its free but other wise I like house and appt parties. I sell shirts that have sigma delta tau mu sigma on them. It spells EAT ME. Frat guys buy em up quick.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    I sell shirts that have sigma delta tau mu sigma on them. It spells EAT ME. Frat guys buy em up quick.
    would have figured the E was epsilon, not sigma

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    If the E was epsilon it would just be plain ole english. The sigma looks sort of like an english E so when you look at it you dont get it right away. Then when you figure out its a joke its funny. I had it on one day at band rehersal and people said they looked at it all morning and couldnt figgure it out but they finally did.

Blog Entries
    lol, i know, the sigma i imagine looks better as well. Been a while since i knew the greek alphabet....

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    lol, i know, the sigma i imagine looks better as well. Been a while since i knew the greek alphabet....
    Well you better learn it before the match burns your fingers you stupid pledge!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    Well you better learn it before the match burns your fingers you stupid pledge!!
    I said, it's been awhile As if i gave a fuk about it anymore, as alum, i would imagine you'd be the one to feel the burn

decadbal is offline Banned
    yes tell em vette, we are alum, so drive the **** here, bring me beer and drive me back..BITCH... SIGEP ****ed your wife..lol

houseofpain is offline Banned
    lambda ki alpha baby.....

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Sig Tau Gamma here.... I never had to pledge anything, they just kinda picked me up because one of my buddies brothers is the president of the frat at this school and they knew i visited them soo much and attened all of thier partys but yet could not afford to go to the school so they made me apart of them anyways, talk about some cool stuff there man....
    Last edited by Philliagorillia; 08-27-2004 at 11:56 PM.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I think its just the frats at Cal St. Fullerton that made me think this way, but I fu*king HATE frat guys. They have huge parties on frat row, and they wont let anybody in (unless you are in a mini skirt). Bunch of fags that had no friends in high school and now they pay money for them. I have freinds at USC and they werent like that there. Ive had too much $hit with too many bitch ass frat guys to ever join one.

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    I think its just the frats at Cal St. Fullerton that made me think this way, but I fu*king HATE frat guys. They have huge parties on frat row, and they wont let anybody in (unless you are in a mini skirt). Bunch of fags that had no friends in high school and now they pay money for them. I have freinds at USC and they werent like that there. Ive had too much $hit with too many bitch ass frat guys to ever join one.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i was a tke when i was in school. i did do it for all the different girls and parties. every thursday and friday we had a 10-15 keg party in our basement. we usually got about 150 people, mostly girls though, we always let in more girls then guys. school rulea state that you cant charge but we always got $5 a head. it was great. i could pretty much hand pick the girl that i wanted to have sev with each weekend. then i made the huge mistake of dating my old girlfriend, and the fun was over. i moved out of the frat house and in with her. but i highly recommend goining a frat if given the chance. college is not only about the education, but the parties and the wild sex. anf enjoy it while you can because once its over youll think about how great it was the rest of your life.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Man you yanks are so lucky with the whole frat culture and all, we just don't have that kinda thing ni Canada. I always thought it would be someting I would do given the opportunity (probably casue I've watched too many old movies) but like jcstomper said, I don't know if the whole thing would fit my personality type. I still think you have to try it tho cause the network you build lasts a lifetime.

Trainhard is offline Junior Member
    LOL @ the frat guys at my college.. our system is WEAK here at this school (i am keeping it discolsed where i go though)

but back to the frats here.. wow, these kids are a joke, if you go for it you get in. But im with what someone else said i am not going to pay to make friends.. and

drinking aint going to do **** for my body..

but needless to say the frat guys here respect me very much.. hahaha i punk em off steadily

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    That what i am talking about PIKES, kick ass, half the guys in the house i live in are big lifters not huge but they lift. I heard at NIU all the pikes are about a good 215 and the just about make it manitoy to lift

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information