Thread: wierd situation

allsaucedup is offline Member

wierd situation

Ok here it is i got a phone call sat night from a girl i am very good friends with (she's like my sister). She is crying and just found out that her boyfriend is cheating on her. Problem is her boyfriend is my best friend. I did not know he was cheating i guess he knows better than to do it around me. And she does not want me to say anything to him about it. She found out because the other girl and her boyfriend were at a bar we were all at and the other girls boyfriend tries to fight my friend because he knows that he fvcked his gal. My friend is a little guy and the other dude is like 6'5" probably about 240 so i step in. the dude got owned and we decided to leave. I wanted to know what the whole thing was about but my boy was like i dont know. they go home and his girl keeps on him about what happened finally he confesses. now should i be pissed because my friend is lying to me and i just beat some dudes a$$ for something that i probably would done if i was in the same situation. my friend still continues to lie to my face and she is probably going to stay with him so she is like please dont say anything to him about me calling you. but i have lost so much respect for my friend and everytime i see him i get so pissed he has even turned it into some kind of a joke like i am his body gaurd or something.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    family is family and hes hurting your sister and lying to your face, thats not a friend...........

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Agreed I would say something anyway at least it will break them up and get her away from his two timing ass. She will forgive you eventually. As for him who gives a rats as*? He straight out lied to you, that's not forgivable if you consider him to be a good friend. I would say something to him wait for the **** to hit the fan and distance yourself from him. The girl will come around eventually ....when she does she will thank you. My 02.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    ditch the friend and **** your sister..... wait a sec, only in nc that is acceptable. hahahahaha, but def **** your friends girl for sure.

allsaucedup is offline Member
    thanks for the advise and she's not my sister she is a friend but we are close like a brother and sister

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    thanks for the advise and she's not my sister she is a friend but we are close like a brother and sister
    so **** her! jeeze what it up with the stupid questions here lately?? (like i can say much)

Thread Information