Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member

Talking When the muscleheads at the gym NOTICE you GOT BIG-GER.

Funny, there are always a few guys who hang in small packs and walk around the gym, like they own the place. ( Get a grip ), all becasue they all benefited from juice too.

It makes me laugh when they look at you at like week 4 or 5 , from a distance and you can see them just saying how they think/know you're cycling like it's only fit for them.

Hah! Kiss my Tren baby!

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    yep.......the funny thing when I first started working out years ago I was not eating
    very well so gains were very slow.....then I started eating better and getting a good
    amount of protien.... in like 8 weeks I blew up......One guy came up and noted that
    I had gained a good bit in a short time and gave me a funny look like he knew I was on
    juice....................

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    send me your tren baby!

all i can say is f*ck them. Azzhole pussies is what they are knocking you for juicing, punch them in their face. you gotta have balls to juice, haha till you lose them. saying you took the easy way out and crap, yeah like it so easy. pisses me off beyond belief.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    all i can say is f*ck them. Azzhole pussies is what they are knocking you for juicing, punch them in their face. you gotta have balls to juice, haha till you lose them. saying you took the easy way out and crap, yeah like it so easy. pisses me off beyond belief.

Exactly thats what pisses me of too....People think that u just juice and sit on your a$$ eat French fries and KFC and watch TV and you get big....These ignorant fvcks don't get it that juice is only 5-8% of the regimen.....Its Your Diet, Supplements, Workout Routine , Water Consumption and Sleep that is responsible for everything else......People really need to be educated on this stuff because we work our a$$es off to look the way we do...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Yeah it is very true. I know I though a lot like them before I got educated, AS is the last thing on the list but it completes the puzzle, know what I mean?

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Yeah it is very true. I know I though a lot like them before I got educated, AS is the last thing on the list but it completes the puzzle, know what I mean?
    Fo Shizzle Ma Nizzle......

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I know the feeling, there's one monster I always see at the gym and I caught him glancin my way quite a bit. It was just me, my partner and him in the gym the other day, and I weighed myself on the scale, then I caught him goin to pretend to weigh himself almost imediatly afterwards (think he just wanted to see my weight), but I went too check his too, lmao. 297, he's a monster.

LOL.
    How I see it, the bigger and better looking you get, the more humble you should try to be,.... you're making it, you're realizing one of your dreams!!, why should you be arrogant and conceited about it? To look your best AND be respected, that's the prize man.
    Some of these guys ARE frickin' huge, but if that's all they got to show for,
    may as well be a frickin' Chia Pet. Cha cha cha chia! LOL

Don't forget to workout the brain and the soul

pretty_tony is offline Associate Member
    i get hated on a lot at the gym. i don't understand why people care so much about other people business

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    i think some of you need to put your energy into your workouts instead of worying about what some goombah at the gym is doing.

radar1234 is offline Member
    i get the "stares" myself.im not the biggest(5'8 217) but im definetly the stongest.mind you i do live in a town of about 10,000 people so there not alot of competition.
    everybody on some level cares what people think especially us guys.its a territorial thing.but it is nice to be able to push twice the weight than someone bigger than you.its good for the "healthy ego"!!

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    everybody on some level cares what people think especially us guys.its a territorial thing.but it is nice to be able to push twice the weight than someone bigger than you.its good for the "healthy ego"!!
    As the homies would say...True True.

Yes, I concur.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell
    Funny, there are always a few guys who hang in small packs and walk around the gym, like they own the place. ( Get a grip ), all becasue they all benefited from juice too.

It makes me laugh when they look at you at like week 4 or 5 , from a distance and you can see them just saying how they think/know you're cycling like it's only fit for them.

Hah! Kiss my Tren baby!

Nah i know what you mean, about groups of people, sticking together etc. To be honest i always thought there was this unspoken respect in the gym, and for a while i felt it was true. But there is some total pricks in the gym. Complete ingorant idiots. That just think they own the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Nah i know what you mean, about groups of people, sticking together etc. To be honest i always thought there was this unspoken respect in the gym, and for a while i felt it was true. But there is some total pricks in the gym. Complete ingorant idiots. That just think they own the gym.

Right on brother, there is still that code amongst some of us, the ones you give a nod too when you come across them, it's just the ignorant wants that let it get to their heads that we just need to step over like dog sh*t.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    There are those a-holes at the rec ceter at my and every college. You can tell who they are. I absolutly hate it when they dont rerack weights. Theres plates and dumbbells everywhere.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    When at the gym I always check out the big boys and check out their routines. I figure they have to be doing something right and maybe I can learn a trick or two. It is funny because some of the guys I know that are juicing they would never say and of course, I would never ask. We all just give props to one another and pretend to be doing it natural with over blow physics and acne ridden faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    When at the gym I always check out the big boys and check out their routines. I figure they have to be doing something right and maybe I can learn a trick or two. It is funny because some of the guys I know that are juicing they would never say and of course, I would never ask. We all just give props to one another and pretend to be doing it natural with over blow physics and acne ridden faces.
    HAHA yeah i always think thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by )(PimP JuicE)(
    HAHA yeah i always think thats funny
    Sometimes I just want to shout out at some dudes/dudettes as they walk by in the gym....

TREN !! Definitely!

You..CLEN !!

You there: Dbol big time

And you: Dude, you are a dude right?? You need some NOLVA and soon!!

Ketogenic is offline Banned
    i hear u man i am right now cutting and i lost tones of fat when i am working out thier is this guy that i dont know that keep asking me what i used to get all those veins ,he asked me 3 times last week and i keep telling i am using nothing ,yes i am using clen /eca/test/winstrol but i am also working hard i am dieting and i do cardio 5 times a week on an empty stomack some ppl cant get it they think if u take clen and eca u will cut fat while eating junk and not training.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell

Hah! Kiss my Tren baby!
    Yes, I have a group of them at my gym. They're all big and juiced up but with no legs, a little tubby and they travel in a pack. They look at me but don't want to acknowledge the fact that I'm in decent shape because I'm not a part of their tubby pack. I was working incline bench and going heavy and when I finished my set and sat up quickly. It was like turning on the lights and watching roaches run to hide. One dude was peeping around the corner behind a pillar. Another one was behind a stair master and the other 2 were kneeling down watching me but were watching the reflection bouncing off of two mirrors. They turned around to pretend they were not watching all at the same time. I couldn't help it. I sat on my bench and laughed for a few minutes. Sometimes when I walk by I see them look at me then look in the mirror at themselves and they say stuff like "we should start doing cardio!"

I don't know what it is. I think I'm to worried about my own body dsymorphia but I NEVER EVER compare myself to other guys at the gym. You will never see me look at someone bigger and in better shape than me then look down at myself comparing. I just give a nod "nice work!" and keep walking.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    Yes, I have a group of them at my gym. They're all big and juiced up but with no legs, a little tubby and they travel in a pack. They look at me but don't want to acknowledge the fact that I'm in decent shape because I'm not a part of their tubby pack. I was working incline bench and going heavy and when I finished my set and sat up quickly. It was like turning on the lights and watching roaches run to hide. One dude was peeping around the corner behind a pillar. Another one was behind a stair master and the other 2 were kneeling down watching me but were watching the reflection bouncing off of two mirrors. They turned around to pretend they were not watching all at the same time. I couldn't help it. I sat on my bench and laughed for a few minutes. Sometimes when I walk by I see them look at me then look in the mirror at themselves and they say stuff like "we should start doing cardio!"

I don't know what it is. I think I'm to worried about my own body dsymorphia but I NEVER EVER compare myself to other guys at the gym. You will never see me look at someone bigger and in better shape than me then look down at myself comparing. I just give a nod "nice work!" and keep walking.
    Carlos, EXACTLY what I am talking about!
    Rock on Brother!

Thread Information