Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    and proud.....well for the most part. if we can get g.w. bush out of office i would be much happier.. why are you arguing about crap in the u.s.? worry about your own **** country.

Coz we are talking about guns, your country has a problem with them. Mine doesn't.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Coz we are talking about guns, your country has a problem with them. Mine doesn't.
    so why does it concern you? i dont bitch about what your country does and doesnt do. to be honest you guys are like our little brother man.. we kicked your ass for years and now we have to watch your back.. better be glad we have guns bro. plus you dont know how it is here until you live here. then maybe you would change your mind..

Im sorry where are you watching OUR back? I believe your president came to the UK to seek my goverments backing for the war, and for us also to provide you with backup out there.

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    if you carry a gun you are more likely to want to shoot someone, the temptation is there.
    Yes tempting.

Huh didnt know you couldnt buy a handgun till 21.

You dont have to be 21 to own a handgun.

(B15) May a parent or guardian purchase firearms or ammunition as a gift for a juvenile (less than 18 years of age)? [Back]

Yes. However, possession of handguns by juveniles (less than 18 years of age) is generally unlawful. Juveniles may only receive and possess handguns with the written permission of a parent or guardian for limited purposes, e. g., employment, ranching, farming, target practice or hunting. [18 U. S. C. 922( x)]

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/faq2.htm#b15

My father gave me and my sisters a laminated permission slip.

Athough you cant get a ccw utill 21.

In Arizona you can open carry as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Will_1
    Yes tempting.

Huh didnt know you couldnt buy a handgun till 21.

You dont have to be 21 to own a handgun.

(B15) May a parent or guardian purchase firearms or ammunition as a gift for a juvenile (less than 18 years of age)? [Back]

Yes. However, possession of handguns by juveniles (less than 18 years of age) is generally unlawful. Juveniles may only receive and possess handguns with the written permission of a parent or guardian for limited purposes, e. g., employment, ranching, farming, target practice or hunting. [18 U. S. C. 922( x)]

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/faq2.htm#b15

My father gave me and my sisters a laminated permission slip.

Athough you cant get a ccw utill 21.

In Arizona you can open carry as well.

Lol right so, uve told me nothing i already knew.

Im sorry where are you watching OUR back? I believe your president came to the UK to seek my goverments backing for the war, and for us also to provide you with backup out there.
    that was just a political move man you should know that.. bush had to have another large power to back him just in case **** happens. no we didnt need you in ww2 you needed us just like now we dont need you guys.. we like you guys, but we sure as hell dont need you. i dont have a problem with your country , in fact i have been there twice and i love it, wouldnt want to live there but i love visiting. uk has some really good people and i enjoy talking with most. if you ever bothered to visist here for a while you mightthink the same thing. as far as guns go, we dont give a royal **** about your countries gun laws bro simple fact. so why care about ours?? let us deal with it.

that was just a political move man you should know that.. bush had to have another large power to back him just in case **** happens. no we didnt need you in ww2 you needed us just like now we dont need you guys.. we like you guys, but we sure as hell dont need you. i dont have a problem with your country , in fact i have been there twice and i love it, wouldnt want to live there but i love visiting. uk has some really good people and i enjoy talking with most. if you ever bothered to visist here for a while you mightthink the same thing. as far as guns go, we dont give a royal **** about your countries gun laws bro simple fact. so why care about ours?? let us deal with it.

been to the states, quite a few times, my dad had a contract out there in miami. used to go to newyork, florida and miami alot. so ive spent some time out there.

things i noticed were

food is cheaper

people are fatter

healthcare is major expensive (all healthcare in the UK is free, no insurance required)

not as clean as the UK on a whole. NY is very dirty

guns are something everyone has, and are expected to have

every other day i would hear about people getting shot in the states, whilst in the UK, you'd hear about that maybe once a month

As you have acknowledged that the UK is a "large power" maybe think that your country might learn a few things, im not expecting your country to change, actually i doubt it will as America on a whole is a proud nation that doesnt particualy like to change.

Maybe your president could learn a few things from us?

Will_1 is offline Associate Member
    Such as?

Quote Originally Posted by Will_1
    Such as?

Such as for you to be quiet noob.

Anywayz guys im gonna leave it at this. We all have our beliefs, opinions. I believe what i believe and you others can make your minds up.

Im done with this thread.

been to the states, quite a few times, my dad had a contract out there in miami. used to go to newyork, florida and miami alot. so ive spent some time out there.

things i noticed were

food is cheaper

people are fatter

healthcare is major expensive (all healthcare in the UK is free, no insurance required)

every other day i would hear about people getting shot in the states, whilst in the UK, you'd hear about that maybe once a month

As you have acknowledged that the UK is a "large power" maybe think that your country might learn a few things, im not expecting your country to change, actually i doubt it will as America on a whole is a proud nation that doesnt particualy like to change.

i agree most of the larger cities in america are nasty! but you have to look at the rest of the 98% of america. where i am from there is no smog, violence is few and far between. it is very clean. you have visisted some of the more troubled cities in america what about the rest?? you pass judgement on america when you only have visited 3 or 4 cities..to be honest those cities really dont represent america as a whole.. so in my opinion you are talking out of your ass! when you grow up and get friends not just friends on the computer you might would start seeing things differently

i agree most of the larger cities in america are nasty! but you have to look at the rest of the 98% of america. where i am from there is no smog, violence is few and far between. it is very clean. you have visisted some of the more troubled cities in america what about the rest?? you pass judgement on america when you only have visited 3 or 4 cities..to be honest those cities really dont represent america as a whole.. so in my opinion you are talking out of your ass! when you grow up and get friends not just friends on the computer you might would start seeing things differently
    Good to see you can provide a mature response. Good day

Good to see you can provide a mature response. Good day
    hey buddy no problem! i like this mature phrase too. GO SMOKE ON SOME COCK!! arrogant fukker! go argue with someone who really gives a **** what you think.

decadbal is offline Banned
    Such as for you to be quiet noob.

Im done with this thread.
    hahahahahaaha, you called him newb and u have dam 300posts..hahahahaha

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member

huh? i've been to england and that place is a freakin dump....the only half way decent place is right around the palace....

and heII yeah we got guns....thats how we kicked yalls ass and were going to keep them in case you decide to do something stupid again....

not a flame but saying that the uk is better than the u.s. is absurd....we are THE WORLD POWER....everyone else is just an afterthought....

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    huh? i've been to england and that place is a freakin dump....the only half way decent place is right around the palace....

and heII yeah we got guns....thats how we kicked yalls ass and were going to keep them in case you decide to do something stupid again....

not a flame but saying that the uk is better than the u.s. is absurd....we are THE WORLD POWER....everyone else is just an afterthought....
    Wow a living sterotype

u call daddydbol a sterotype, you and messy are both the living example of the english sterotype, arrogant, anti american, and think you know everything and are always right...

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    u call daddydbol a sterotype, you and messy are both the living example of the english sterotype, arrogant, anti american, and think you know everything and are always right...
    I dont know everything and im not always right. When have i ever said i was? So thats the stereotye for england huh? Well at lest the whole posh toff drinking tea image has finally been superceeded. And by the way, to whoever was talking about teh size of london, it well over 6 million people who live in it, its hardly a small city!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I dont know everything and im not always right. When have i ever said i was? So thats the stereotye for england huh? Well at lest the whole posh toff drinking tea image has finally been superceeded. And by the way, to whoever was talking about teh size of london, it well over 6 million people who live in it, its hardly a small city!
    well thats not as big as atlanta... and yea the tea image is gone..

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    foreign countries bad mouthing our president....humurous.....I wonder who they will elect for their country's next president.....oh wait.....they haven't the balls yet to demand an electoral system.....they let bloodlines determine their leaderships......yeah....badmouth the US......but remember the old saying about throwing rocks from a glass house.......

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    foreign countries bad mouthing our president....humurous.....I wonder who they will elect for their country's next president.....oh wait.....they haven't the balls yet to demand an electoral system.....they let bloodlines determine their leaderships......yeah....badmouth the US......but remember the old saying about throwing rocks from a glass house.......
    LMFAO how you can say this when you have a retard governing you is beyond me!

LMAO You think we are ruled by the queen? Or any of her family? HAHAHAHAHAhAHAHHAA if you knew anything you would know that the royal family is purely there for show and that the Prime Minister makes the decisions, he has more power than the queen. Oh and we do have an electoral system. Hahahahaha wat a fool

so why do you keep the queen around for show........why does the word "brainwashed" come to mind........and why are you talking about your queen in such a disrespectful manner.......

so why do you keep the queen around for show........why does the word "brainwashed" come to mind........

lol you obviously know nothing about politics and british monarchy.

Hahahahaha wat a fool
    oh yeah.....it is "what a fool".......not "wat a fool"......when challenging people's intellect......it is important to use proper spelling......

so why do you keep the queen around for show........why does the word "brainwashed" come to mind........
    i think Bill Hicks said it best, for the almighty dollar and all the big fat ****ing american tourists who spend em when they come over to see buckingham palace etc

i think we al know why english and the rest of the world hates us, the same reason everyone hates the star quarterback and the guy who phucks the prom queen... jealous... its ok, if i were a member of a runt country, id be jealous and hate americans to.. hey if u really want, u can come here and pass the test to becoime a citizen

i think we al know why english and the rest of the world hates us, the same reason everyone hates the star quarterback and the guy who phucks the prom queen... jealous... its ok, if i were a member of a runt country, id be jealous and hate americans to.. hey if u really want, u can come here and pass the test to becoime a citizen
    yeah....move to Texas....we tolerate arrogant european and frech type people real well........

oh yeah.....it is "what a fool".......not "wat a fool"......when challenging people's intellect......it is important to use proper spelling......

now ure getting petty, ure an idiot. i dont like to argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

I dont hate america, in a couple of years i actually plan to be living there for a while. And America isnt perceived as the star striker on a football team etc, you are perceived as an ignorant county, ruled by a ****ing moron, where 1/3 of your population is obese and you produce more pollution per head then the rest of the world.

I dont hate america, in a couple of years i actually plan to be living there for a while. And America isnt perceived as the star striker on a football team etc, you are perceived as an ignorant county, ruled by a ****ing moron, where 1/3 of your population is obese and you produce more pollution per head then the rest of the world.

hahahahahahhaha well said

see jealous

hahahahahahhaha well said
    TY, but on the flipside, i have american freinds who i like alot, they are intelligent, well spoken etc. I doubt most of the yanks on AR even voted for Bush yet have had to suffer the indignity of being ruled by him. I have nothing against americans on the whole. Im sure apart from the few kill crazy nutjobs that stockpile weapons thinking the boogy man is about to get em most americans are quite normal decent people.

TY, but on the flipside, i have american freinds who i like alot, they are intelligent, well spoken etc. I doubt most of the yanks on AR even voted for Bush yet have had to suffer the indignity of being ruled by him. I have nothing against americans on the whole. Im sure apart from the few kill crazy nutjobs that stockpile weapons thinking the boogy man is about to get em most americans are quite normal decent people.

Yea got a few americans down the gym. Seem to be quite polite, shame it doesnt go for all of them.

Yea got a few americans down the gym. Seem to be quite polite, shame it doesnt go for all of them.
    I know alot of english people who i wouldnt miss if they were to die. Same in any place.

now ure getting petty, ure an idiot. i dont like to argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Being that you are a "noob"....I'll remind you to read the rules of the board before continually flaming people.

Why would you want to come live in a country like that .......because it is better than where you are now!

peace,

ttgb

Why would you want to come live in a country like that .......because it is better than where you are now!

peace,

ttgb
    Nope, just lots of rich fatties that will pay through the nose for personal trainers.

Nope, just lots of rich fatties that will pay through the nose for personal trainers.
    depends on where your at, with your attitude and the way we americans are today, youll be alot safer staying in your crappy little saturated country

silvermaxd is offline New Member
    currently packing a springfield XD9/4"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information