dannyisaacs is offline Member

going very big tonight.help

hey guys i am going out to night an going to get trashed an advise on wat i can eat to lesson the hung over i will have tomorrow. an pls dont preech that i must not drink bla bla bal etc. help pls

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    First, I have no idea what you said in half of your post. Slow down, spell check, and take your time. Posting is not an olympic event.

Remember this is a FITNESS BOARD, so talking about getting smashed is really not on point with the entire reason behind this location. I know we all must have fun, but to post about PURPOSELY getting f*cked up to the point of being "trashed", just doesn't seem like a very relevant offering in the least. It's the Lounge, but seeing as your posts are all about women/cheating/alcohol, perhaps this isn't the best location for your answers?

You could always try offtopic.com. Just an eye opener here, not a flame.

~SC~

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Well i dont drink, and havent touched a drink in over 2 months, personal decision, better for the body.

Umm make sure u eat something before you go out... there aint much to be honest mate

yooo is offline Associate Member
    swole strikes again...

nice bro

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    just really feeling down. an just feel like going out an drinking a bit. sorry if i pissed any one off buy posting it hear.

Quote Originally Posted by dannyisaacs
    just really feeling down. an just feel like going out an drinking a bit. sorry if i pissed any one off buy posting it hear.

lol ure feeling down? so ure solution is to go spend tons of cash on booze, gettin ureself paraletic so that you feel extremely bad in the morning not remembering what happened the night before and wondering where all that cash went...?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Not pissed off in the least bro, it's your life and health, I was just offering an observation from "the sideline".

Drinking doesn't help me when I am "down", makes it worse actually. How can ruining your health, lowering test levels, promoting storage of fat, f*cking your liver, and suffering for a day or two after, possibly HELP anyone?

I'd workout, find positives in things I enjoy, and make myself BETTER instead of tearing myself down. You may feel "better" while you are totally inebriated, but once that wears off, you are about 5 steps behind where you initially started.

~SC~

lol told! haha

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Swole shoots, swole scorresssss...........

Thread Information