Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

TAG! Mass...you and OG get the next one!

My south Florida bros....you guys been keeping an eye on that hurricane heading in your direction? Go get your plywood now before it reaches $50 a sheet. Have you checked to see if you're in a flood zone?

See there, this is why I live in a mobil home, just hook the truck too it and "Hello Georgia!". hahahahaha

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    See there, this is why I live in a mobil home, just hook the truck too it and "Hello Georgia!". hahahahaha[/QUOTE]

ahh, very good idea

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    And if you dont like your neighbors you can pick up and leave too. Or be such a dick that they leave instead of you.

im in florida aswell and was right about to make a topic about francis, how come all of the tuff hurricanes are named after fags.sorry lol.............

mass junkie is offline banned
    I think its Karma coming back around to get me..

I took a girl named frances out... back when I was in highschool...

I played the old"I aint bringing you back home till you give me some ass" routine... I ****ed her and now shes gonna **** me

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

I played the old"I aint bringing you back home till you give me some ass" routine... I ****ed her and now shes gonna **** me
    So you're my Daddy?

Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie

ya, i seriously hope thise one hits you, you midget fukk. because you made a topic about the last one, and it didnt even hit your ass barely. instead where did it go?to me. feel the pain mass, feel the paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    So you're my Daddy?

your name is francis? im sorry but i gotta laugh bro.......... .

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    ya, i seriously hope thise one hits you, you midget fukk. because you made a topic about the last one, and it didnt even hit your ass barely. instead where did it go?to me. feel the pain mass, feel the paiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
    What are you pissed for? You live with you mami anyways....just collect some more cans and build a new roof

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    So you're my Daddy?
    If mass is your daddy that'll make me your grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    your name is francis? im sorry but i gotta laugh bro.......... .
    No..
    It WOULD BE insinuating that my MOTHER'S name is Frances (which was a joke lol)... as Mass fukt Frances, therefore, conceiving me... making Mass my Daddy.. didn't think I would have to explain, after all, aren't you supposed to be 'all mental'?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    My south Florida bros....you guys been keeping an eye on that hurricane heading in your direction? Go get your plywood now before it reaches $50 a sheet. Have you checked to see if you're in a flood zone?

See there, this is why I live in a mobil home, just hook the truck too it and "Hello Georgia!". hahahahaha

Hey Mr. Jiggy Fly....thxs for ur concern bro! Im going tonight to pickup some water and batteries. I heard lastnight some of the Home Depot's ran out of plywood...errrrrr Im not worried though. I'll just ride it out like the rest of them....

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics...F/310923W5.gif

houseofpain is offline Banned
    No..
    It WOULD BE insinuating that my MOTHER'S name is Frances (which was a joke lol)... as Mass fukt Frances, therefore, conceiving me... making Mass my Daddy.. didn't think I would have to explain, after all, aren't you supposed to be 'all mental'?
    LMAO, way to lay it out for the "slow bros." that last hurricane hit me dead on and knocked out power here in Orlando for a week. i hope this one comes nowhere near me, i hate those **** things.

Water bro...make sure you have plenty of water. Hope it turns back out to deep water bro.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    LMAO, way to lay it out for the "slow bros." that last hurricane hit me dead on and knocked out power here in Orlando for a week. i hope this one comes nowhere near me, i hate those **** things.
    Yeah bro, you've already had your taste for the year...

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey Mr. Jiggy Fly....thxs for ur concern bro! Im going tonight to pickup some water and batteries. I heard lastnight some of the Home Depot's ran out of plywood...errrrrr Im not worried though. I'll just ride it out like the rest of them....

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics...F/310923W5.gif
    You know, I think Home Depot gets a hard on when they hear the word hurricane. hahahahahaha

What was so weird about that House was that a lot of people here in the Tampa area packed up shop and headed to Orlando....be ****ed if they didn't end up right in the middle of it! One co-worker here packed up her family and rented a room there in Kissimi to spend the night...she said the hotel lost power water and all......next time she's waiting a lot longer before packing it up and heading out.

i never want to live through that sh!t again. i actually stood outside and watched the storm it was cool. the pain in the butt was having no power for a week. i had to stay with my aunt and we lost all our food not to mention we had to bleach our refridgerator/freezer like 10 times, it was disgusting. its all just a pain in the arse i would prefer not to experience again.

What was so weird about that House was that a lot of people here in the Tampa area packed up shop and headed to Orlando....be ****ed if they didn't end up right in the middle of it! One co-worker here packed up her family and rented a room there in Kissimi to spend the night...she said the hotel lost power water and all......next time she's waiting a lot longer before packing it up and heading out.
    yeah bro like i was saying its just such a hassle, the traffic had to be horrid, fukk hurricanes i dont like em, not one bit. dinner time, lets eat. HOP

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    You know, I think Home Depot gets a hard on when they hear the word hurricane. hahahahahaha
    Ohh hellya they do. Just watch their stock during the hurricane seasons...

OG

Thread Information