palme is offline Rosie Member

10 year old kills dad with moms gun in Texas...

Ok i know USA have gun laws that enable everyone to carry a gun, but shouldnt you have laws that make people have them in a gunlocker or something? Seems like having them in your purse just isnt enough nowadays

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Yup, I think there is a thread here w/the actual story.

~SC~

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Yeah i just bumped it.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh, I don't know about that . . . it's kinda like not putting up guardrails on those twisty roads in the mountains--it weeds out the crazy drivers pretty quick. Giving kids access to handguns weeds out the crazy parents pretty quick, too.
    Sorta Darwinian . . .
    -Tock

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    Oh, I don't know about that . . . it's kinda like not putting up guardrails on those twisty roads in the mountains--it weeds out the crazy drivers pretty quick. Giving kids access to handguns weeds out the crazy parents pretty quick, too.
    Sorta Darwinian . . .
    -Tock

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by palme
    Ok i know USA have gun laws that enable everyone to carry a gun, but shouldnt you have laws that make people have them in a gunlocker or something? Seems like having them in your purse just isnt enough nowadays

Yeah. That ONE story out of millions who have guns that are safe. Now because of that ONE person, laws will change to help the millions who keep everything under control. I hate that crap.

Its like the stories you see about steroids . That ONE kid gets overly aggressive and kills his parents. After that, steroids are banned. (you know what I mean)

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

Yeah. That ONE story out of millions who have guns that are safe. Now because of that ONE person, laws will change to help the millions who keep everything under control. I hate that crap.

Its like the stories you see about steroids . That ONE kid gets overly aggressive and kills his parents. After that, steroids are banned. (you know what I mean)

decadbal is offline Banned
    all this negative propaganda toward the US gun laws from ppl who arnt americans is gettin god dam old...

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    but shouldnt you have laws that make people have them in a gunlocker or something? :
    We do. I cop in Deer Park[also in Houston(deer park)] knows all about it. His child climbed up into his closet, found a pistol, and shot his other daughter. He was convicted for the occurance. This woman will most likely be charged and convicted

Thread Information