TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member

lost $20 in hold em last nite, dam im pissed....

played cards and i am completely broke pretty much. i was like this is last time im playing and if i dont win im done. so anyway i lose. but the thing that pissed me off the most was that im almost positive i could have won. early on in game i was chip leader with about 900 chips (everybody else averaged about 300-600). i get handed a ace and king. so im raising and so is my buddy. it gets to the river and its king queen and a few other small cards. he calls all in with about 600 chips. by this time i already put in about 300 so i called him. he flips his cards and has 2 pair, kings and queens and i only had pair of kings. so thats first big strike. after this i made a awesome come back and got back to about probly 900 or so chips. then i get pocket aces on a hand. so im raising and again its same buddy who stays in and calls me. the community cards are king queen and smaller cards once again, basically same as first big hand i lost. he has alot more chips and calls me all in. so i called him (by now i already had 300+ in the pot) and of course he has 2 pairs, kings and queens just like before. that was the end for me. and of course the guy that beat me on those 2 hands won the tournament basically because of all the chips he got from me. another $20 down the drain. im done with gambling....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I've had 4 digit losses in AC in a night, more than once if you know what I am saying. If you are crying over 20 bucks I don't think gambling is for you.

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    i was broke beforehand and knew i shouldnt of played, but like i said, im more pissed over the fact that i could have won, i was getting good hands left and rite, but blew it over 2 hands...

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    u need to learn how to play some poker... =)

Thread Information