Thread: "JuiceMonkey"

Tribex is offline Associate Member

"JuiceMonkey"

I was at a party last night when some guy comes in and introduces himself to everyone, blah blah blah. He gets to me and says "oh yea, your the juicemonkey everybody told me about." I got pissed. Just the way the kid said it to me as if the only reason i had size was because of juice made me want to deck him. I didnt, i just gave him a look and said "dude, you dont wanna see me on roids...I'd tip houses for fun."
    What i'm gettin at is do you guys ever get that sh:t where people just assume that ur on gear and its the only reason you are who you are. Now, granted i'm not a huge kid. I was the biggest at the party, but bodybuilders dont compare themselves to average people, them compare themselves to other bodybuilders. I have juice, but i'm just starting me third cycle, which hasnt even kicked in yet. I was ready start something with this kid with the way he said that, but held back for obvious reasons. You guys ever get crap like that?

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    I would have slapped him

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    people have no respect for hard work!

you should have hit him. and yeah they think you just stick yourself and you magicly grow like a weed, stupid dumbazzes, i hate arigant (sp) people.

I got something similar to that a couple times . . Different circumstance though . . I was at the gym (same gym ive been going to for a couple years) and a buddy of mine (well more like acquantince) says "get off the roids, your blowing up" <something like that . . Now normally I really dont give a fuk who knows im on crank, cuz I think of it as, if you lie about juicin, you think its wrong . . seems fake to me . . . soooo I had to bark at him, people were around and this is the gym I go to, I know everyone there . . . It was just a very ignorant comment to say outloud while people are around . . . .

and just because you juice doesnt mean nething, there is no cheating in bodybuilding . . it takes dedication, persistence and motivation to make it to the gym, something that juice doesnt give you . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Physical_Specimen
    and just because you juice doesnt mean nething, there is no cheating in bodybuilding . . it takes dedication, persistence and motivation to make it to the gym, something that juice doesnt give you . . . .

Exactly bro.

Seriously, i wanted to end this kid's night, right in front of his sluttly gf's eyes too. But i was with friends and a buddies house, and didnt want to make a scene. I know he was beening a jealous f*ck, so i just gave him a look and said what i said. Although i still want to deck him.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    <edited> this was reply meant for original post who refrained from slapping the punk<edited>

congrats bro - you get an A for anger management.
    Last edited by UrbanDawg; 08-29-2004 at 07:10 PM.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I think those type of guys are just jealous cause they wish they were in your shoes as far as size and if your a body bulider your tone probaley intimidited him. Thos type of guys piss me off too but I just blow it off cause if i kick his ass my wife will blame it on roid rage and make me quit juicing..lol

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    tribex,

bro you shoulda smoked that kid, I know when I am jacked, it doesn't take much to set me off. Were you on when you were at the party? Screw that kid, he's running his mouth, how old are you? I know frat boys love to run their mouths to me in packs of 5-10 at parties, and bite my ankles in the gym for juice. F*CK him.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I would have laughed and said "Bro I'm not on steroids , those things make your dick shrink. See mine is nice and big!".

Then whipped it out and pissed on his shoes.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think its any secret what gets my vote. Should of smashed him.

Froggy is offline Member
    You could have maybe like just bitch slapped him...Ya know a nice loud solid SMACK...

Probably wouldn't get into to much trouble for that.

I'm 23. And yes, SV-1, pissing on his shoes probably would have been the most degrating (sp?) thing i could possibly do to him. He's actually the brother of one of my best friends. He just got out of jail several months ago. I could take him i'm sure, that wasnt a problem, and everyone there knows i could have taken him. But out of respect for the kid whose house i was at i didnt.

LOL what is funniest about this story, is this kid used to juice all the time, was pretty big for a while... but lost it all, cause he's a loser and doesnt know what he's doing most likely. But whatever, excusses can be made to why someone is bigger, but biggness is made in the weightroom.

samax64 is offline New Member
    yeah a nice bitch slap would have work but you did the right thing he was just a punk thinking he was cool

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    people today just don't understand that juice isn't the only reason why hardworking dedicated people grow. I was really skinny in high school, and now 2 years later (before juice) i got pretty big and everyone refused to believe i was natural. When you are brought up in a high school where people juice for 6 weeks at a gram of sust..then shrink cause of no post cycle...people think that the only way one can grow is with the aid of juice...i hate it with a freakin passion...

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Yeah its great, like people think they can eat 2 $hitty meals a day and the reason they dont grow is cause theyre not on steroids . Then when you get your diet fine tuned and you start growing, you MUST be on the juice!

Actually, last I checked, muscle building was a normal physiological process...

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969

Actually, last I checked, muscle building was a normal physiological process...

Word.

decadbal is offline Banned
    dont underestimate spell check and grammar classes.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    lol bitch slap
    I would have slapped him

^I've done it many times, 90% of the time its happened I havent got in a fight over it, they back off . . Theres something about a loud smack that sends razor sharp pitches through the ear and to the brain that refrains the person from moving, lol . . I dont know if this makes ne sense . but the bottom line is, why fight? when you can pimp slap the guy, bring him down to a prostitutes level, and show whose BOSS . . Its a beautiful thing . . . .

But I gotta hand it to ya man for not hitting him, that is something I have to work on, I've caused so many SCENES enough to make a MOVIE . . . I gotta learn to brush my shoulder off and know he's a waste of time . . congrats man, its harder to brush it off then hit the person . . You took the hard way out

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    "Juicemonkey? Ask your girlfriend what she calls me..."

Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    "Juicemonkey? Ask your girlfriend what she calls me..."

Nice, i like that one...

^I've done it many times, 90% of the time its happened I havent got in a fight over it, they back off . . Theres something about a loud smack that sends razor sharp pitches through the ear and to the brain that refrains the person from moving, lol . . I dont know if this makes ne sense . but the bottom line is, why fight? when you can pimp slap the guy, bring him down to a prostitutes level, and show whose BOSS . . Its a beautiful thing . . . .

hahaha, im callin BS

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    I know what ya mean, ive had people assume just coz i have big muscles that i must be takin roids, and the only reason i have the muscles is the roids, like you just pop a few pills, take a few injections and you have muscles...

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    I know what ya mean, ive had people assume just coz i have big muscles that i must be takin roids, and the only reason i have the muscles is the roids, like you just pop a few pills, take a few injections and you have muscles...
    it worked for me

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    what u just injected ureself and woke up in the morning. u know what i mean

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribex
    I was at a party last night when some guy comes in and introduces himself to everyone, blah blah blah. He gets to me and says "oh yea, your the juicemonkey everybody told me about." I got pissed. Just the way the kid said it to me as if the only reason i had size was because of juice made me want to deck him. I didnt, i just gave him a look and said "dude, you dont wanna see me on roids...I'd tip houses for fun."
    What i'm gettin at is do you guys ever get that sh:t where people just assume that ur on gear and its the only reason you are who you are. Now, granted i'm not a huge kid. I was the biggest at the party, but bodybuilders dont compare themselves to average people, them compare themselves to other bodybuilders. I have juice, but i'm just starting me third cycle, which hasnt even kicked in yet. I was ready start something with this kid with the way he said that, but held back for obvious reasons. You guys ever get crap like that?
    Yes, I get it from my best friend's stupid friends. We were all watching a movie and a scene had a bunch of gladiator warriors and one of his stupid friends says" Look! A bunch of juiced up guys just like you Carlos!" I wanted to throw the TV at him. I replied with **** you. You're just jealous cause you're fat and I'm not.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    it worked for me

Thread Information