Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    Nathan vs Rambo........the posturing of both should be worth seeing. And Nathan should be allowed to wear his cape.

The Swole vs Danny one.......too freakin funny! hahahahahahahaha

i don't know....remember this...

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    I want to fight a bear

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only condition I would have is that I would have two razor-sharp foot-long blades to work with. I think I could take the ****er. First, I'd drop into a crouch, then I'd scream unbearably and urinate everywhere (I would be sans pants as per my usual daily routine). The bear would inevitably be a little more than flustered by my display (without pants, it takes time for other beings to fully come to terms with the glorious appendage that adorns my crotch), at which time I'd launch into a rhythmic dance of jabs and slashes, all directed at the bear's most sensitive areas, namely its eyes and sphincters. Blinded by my furious attack, the bear would have no other option but to turn and flee. To the bear's dismay, I'd have anticipated this cowardly retreat and would launch myself bodily into the air (remember, I'm not wearing any pants for those of you working hard at your mental imagery), landing on the bastard's back and driving my blades deep into its kidneys. As the beast draws its last breath, I'd **** in its mouth (no pants) as any champion would in any situation where such behavior is deemed socially acceptable, like this one. Now, were I forced to wear pants, on the other hand, I'm sure the whole thing would go down a little differently and the bear would definitely have the advantage. Let's just everybody take a minute to picture me wearing a stained white t-shirt, some plaid knee-high socks and nothing else. I know. I so totally know.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    LMFAO!!!! Good ole Nathan..........Well, if Nathan wants to fight without pants you know Rambo's going to want too also. But it better not be an oil wrassling match. hahahahahaha

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am up for a challenge-who wants it!

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    LMFAOOOOOOOOOO....

When was that post made?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    Mass Junkie vs. Big Ol' Legs vs. Da Bull

That would be interesting.
    We'd all give up before it started and grab some beer...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information