Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 31 of 31

Thread: Bad_Habits

  1. #1
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834

    Bad_Habits

    Why did he get banned after 2 non-offensive posts. Sorry just being nosey and making sure I dont do what he did.

  2. #2
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    maybe he had already been banned before and one of the mods recognised his IP number

  3. #3
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Probably was a recurring prick.

    ~SC~

  4. #4
    UrbanLegend's Avatar
    UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    maybe he had already been banned before and one of the mods recognised his IP number
    That makes the most sense. He also tried to sell me some Test amps via PMs, that could have had something to do with it too........J/K.

  5. #5
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    That makes the most sense. He also tried to sell me some Test amps via PMs, that could have had something to do with it too........J/K.
    That was me and you are a scammer, you still havent Western Union'ed me any money.

  6. #6
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    He was worldknown.

    Couldn't you tell by the avatar?

  7. #7
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    He was worldknown.

    Couldn't you tell by the avatar?
    I didnt know WK was banned. Must of happened when I was in Florida.

  8. #8
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    It did look familiar, supprised he was dumb enough to put it up

  9. #9
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    OK Dare I ask.......what WK do?

  10. #10
    slizzut's Avatar
    slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    1,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    OK Dare I ask.......what WK do?

    There was a thread a while back with him, LMO, invid and bduBz arguing for like 3 or 4 pages and I guess WK took it too far

  11. #11
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    dandy refridgerator art

  12. #12
    samax64 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    24
    I sure lozgod if you tried harder you could get banned as well bro

  13. #13
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by samax64
    I sure lozgod if you tried harder you could get banned as well bro
    Sounds like a challenge.

    Mass is gay and likes the taste of man juice....oh wait thats true.

    Itsallmental's mother will try anything once, especially for a hit on the pipe......oh wait thats true too.

    Carlos_E is the most anal person I ever met online or in real life.......oh wait thats true also.

    Worldknown and LeanMeOut are the same person or twins...... oh wait thats true in addition to the other things I said.

    The pic in Decadbal's avatar is really him....oh wait thats true again.

    I give up, getting banned is too hard.

  14. #14
    drdeath613's Avatar
    drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    newport richey fl
    Posts
    1,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Sounds like a challenge.

    Mass is gay and likes the taste of man juice....oh wait thats true.

    Itsallmental's mother will try anything once, especially for a hit on the pipe......oh wait thats true too.

    Carlos_E is the most anal person I ever met online or in real life.......oh wait thats true also.

    Worldknown and LeanMeOut are the same person or twins...... oh wait thats true in addition to the other things I said.

    The pic in Decadbal's avatar is really him....oh wait thats true again.

    I give up, getting banned is too hard.
    haha
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad_Habits-condomad.jpg  

  15. #15
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod

    Worldknown and LeanMeOut are the same person or twins...... oh wait thats true in addition to the other things I said.

    You are sooooooooooooo gay See if I ever wear a black hat in my pics again fag


    <<LMO>>

  16. #16
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Oh and Worldknown was not banned for what he said to me..... he was banned for his comments toward SwoleCat. If you want to see what he said do a search for the post....it was by bdubz......about his gyno


    <<LMO>>

  17. #17
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    spelled my name wrong leanout

  18. #18
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    spelled my name wrong leanout

    Sorry I don't feel like taking the time to type our your whole name..... because IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS.

    And also I have 3 broken fingers so your not worth the extra effort


    <<LMO>>

  19. #19
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Sorry I don't feel like taking the time to type our your whole name..... because IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS.

    And also I have 3 broken fingers so your not worth the extra effort


    <<LMO>>
    **** that sucks bro, i guess whatever goes around comes around, maybe you shouldnt have hoped that i had gyno. Maybe now youll shrink down 10 lbs so youll be skinnier than worlkndown.

  20. #20
    waking_dream is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Sorry I don't feel like taking the time to type our your whole name..... because IT DOESN"T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS.

    And also I have 3 broken fingers so your not worth the extra effort


    <<LMO>>
    awhh how terrible. maybe you wont have trouble being leaned out now that you cant train.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bad_Habits-negative5.jpg  

  21. #21
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    I'm not about to get into it with you and worldknown again......just find someone new to play with. And I don't see how this is karma.....I didn't do anything wrong to you. And I never said I hope you do have gyno.....I said I hope you don't and that you were being a drama queen. But anyway I won't start up again....

    <<LMO>>

  22. #22
    waking_dream is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    I'm not about to get into it with you and worldknown again......just find someone new to play with. And I don't see how this is karma.....I didn't do anything wrong to you. And I never said I hope you do have gyno.....I said I hope you don't and that you were being a drama queen. But anyway I won't start up again....

    <<LMO>>
    worldknown is banned you retard.

    and you said this
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    BWAHAHAHAHA......it's funny you get Gyno from a drug that does not aromatize. Maybe estrogen rebound? Either way this is a classic example of why you should know what the hell your doing before you start. Plus the fact that your like 16 doesn't help either. Enjoy your bitch tits for the rest of your life
    <<WKD>>

  23. #23
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

    Enjoy your bitch tits for the rest of your life
    <<LMO>>
    Oh really BWAHAHAHWHAHW...cry some more tool

    <<BDZ>>

  24. #24
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

  25. #25
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
    lol... <<LMO>> being the only hick qualified for the show.

  26. #26
    waking_dream is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!
    loz you are one of the craziest guys on here. congrats on a job well done.

  27. #27
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by waking_dream
    loz you are one of the craziest guys on here. congrats on a job well done.

  28. #28
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    lol another ban? jeez

  29. #29
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    lol banned again? jeez


    As in get a life...... find another board to start $hit on.


    <<LMO>>

  30. #30
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    As in get a life...... find another board to start $hit on.


    <<LMO>>
    You started just about everything on here bro...time to quit talkin

  31. #31
    956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    10,154
    Blog Entries
    1
    drama ends here

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •