Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Maybe I should clarify things...she was more shedding tears than crying. It wasn't like she was bawling or anything close to that. Just had some tears running.

Secondly she's not a player...so I highly doubt she's cheating.

As a side note guys...try to think positive. When you start thinking negative as a first reaction...you end up getting in trouble. People's first reaction is that she's cheating. Ummm guys...not all women are dirt bags. Just b/c you have been cheated doesn't mean that every girl does it. This one wouldn't cheat...b/c she's not like that. I was just wondering if anyone has every had a girl cry from happiness. It was just a surprise for me. No negativity here.

Im not saying she is MBH, but we all think the one we're with is an angel. Dont kid urself bro is all im sayin...

OG

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm not saying she is an angel. I just don't believe she would cheat. I'm sure of it. Besides I have to try and think positive. Life is too short for negativity. Sometimes you have to think the best of people and have some blind faith. However, I'm not one to be naive either.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not saying she is an angel. I just don't believe she would cheat. I'm sure of it. Besides I have to try and think positive. Life is too short for negativity. Sometimes you have to think the best of people and have some blind faith. However, I'm not one to be naive either.
    Thats a good way of looking at it bro. For me, everyone gets the benefit of the doubt till i find out different...

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Thats a good way of looking at it bro. For me, everyone gets the benefit of the doubt till i find out different...

OG
    That's the same here bro.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    shes in looooooooooooooooove bro
    its like that movie with tom green and the dude from old school. his g/f cries when theyre having sex. lol

realer is offline Associate Member

ive been with my girl for 8 years and she still till this day cry at times after sex. i always ask her whats wrong and she always says the same thing. that shes really happy and that it felt really good!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    All of the girls i had sex with cry duing sex....for them it's hard to explain,just the sex is good so tears just flow, not that they are sad or anything they just lose it that's all, my current gf squirts some clear "stuff" when **** gets intense....weird but cool

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I just don't believe she would cheat.
    They will all cheat. All you have to do is convince them yo will love them better than the man they got now, or get them pissy drunk. One or the other.

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    i'd be interested in knowing what percentage of these "cryers" turned out to be CRAZY

haha

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Chicks are weird. They are emotional beings and get caught up in the weirdest thoughts. MBH it is probably better that you not dig too deep on this one and tell her you understand.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    it could be a few things good or bad... and its happen to me before, but i know the reason for it

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    They will all cheat. All you have to do is convince them yo will love them better than the man they got now, or get them pissy drunk. One or the other.
    Nothing personal...but you have a warped sense of reality my friend. If you really believe what you just wrote...I truly feel sorry for you. There are plenty of nice women in this world...maybe it's your negative outlook/attitude/ideologies that's causing them to cheat.

Food for thought.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Nothing personal...but you have a warped sense of reality my friend. If you really believe what you just wrote...I truly feel sorry for you. There are plenty of nice women in this world...maybe it's your negative outlook/attitude/ideologies that's causing them to cheat.

Food for thought.
    I'm not talking about them cheating on me. That wouldn't happen, I am not the commitment type. I just have friends.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. had that happen.....but they have issues.. always do.. and afterwards is when all the logic returns to thier heads.. thus the big let down/shame of it all.......

issues........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    you have to read that over to yourself bro.

I agree... life is WAY TOO SHORT to be negative.

I think that it could go both ways in terms of bad or good here bro.

What did she say... (sorry mang didnt read all the post... wayyyyy tooo many)

if she said she was happy thats what she wants you to know... take it as that.

If you break up one day.. not that you will, you learn as we all do.

Take it easy bro... dont worry so much .. not that you are mang.

but, I will say, you have posted twice on this lady here ... way outta character for you, of course since I have been here .. which is not long yes. But, hard to see a bro outta sorts.

later mangs.

p.s Its really odd that you posted this cause yesterday night I said .. cry like your in pain to my woman when we were gonna hump... hehehe IT WAS A TOTAL JOKE THO... but the real thing is .. it actually kinda turns me on !!
    Last edited by Dally; 08-30-2004 at 08:40 PM.

shorty2big is offline Member
    my last 3 gf's cried and said the same thing.
    S2B

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    [QUOTE=Money Boss Hustla]...for the cool guys...keep the "pain" or "size" jokes away from this thread please. I don't want to read the BS.

LOL

Physical_Specimen is offline Junior Member
    Never had that happen man . . . . .

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    I had a very similar happning the last time me and my X had sex, we had been borken up for about 2 months and i hadent seen here in that time frame, but one day she called and came over wanting to hang out and we went out saw a movie had dinner went to my place to hang out and shoot the ****, but one thing led to another while watching tv and we ended up sleeping together, but when we were finished she started crying, i asked her if i did something that hurt, she said no, so i asked her again what was wrong, she told me that she was still in love with me but she has had a new boyfriend for those 2 months and had just cheated on him with me, i was like WTF. She obviously cant control herself when around me for some reason, so we have been not seeing each other sence, but we still talk on the phone alot.....

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Every women ive ever had have cried rivers of blood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information