Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question Anyone ever have a woman cry during or after sex?

...for the cool guys...keep the "pain" or "size" jokes away from this thread please. I don't want to read the BS.

Anyway, I've been dating this chick for a while now...and on Saturday we had our fun and were laying there together afterwards. Next thing you know she starts crying. I was like WTF!? She said that she is just very happy.

I was kind of surprised but also really touched.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    ...for the cool guys...keep the "pain" or "size" jokes away from this thread please. I don't want to read the BS.

Anyway, I've been dating this chick for a while now...and on Saturday we had our fun and were laying there together afterwards. Next thing you know she starts crying. I was like WTF!? She said that she is just very happy.

shes in looooooooooooooooove bro

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yes, from a few women....... and they always responded with that they were very happy.

My ex-wife cried because we hated eachother

cb25 is offline Banned
    honestly, yea...the first girl i slept with started balling afterwards...

she said a) she was happy and b)she felt bad for being the one that i lost my virginity to...she felt kinda guilty.

of course, at the time i told her not to worry...'cause i didn't know what a dirty skank she was, or what i was in for in the next couple years...

Quite a few bad outcomes here.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    shes in looooooooooooooooove bro
    Or she's cheating and the guilt hit her.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    just pain for me guys.. sorry. she freaked out cuz she was bleeding and no she wasnt on her period.. lol.. i like emotionally stable women..

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    ...once again you prove your tact. Great work.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    just pain for me guys.. sorry. she freaked out cuz she was bleeding and no she wasnt on her period.. lol.. i like emotionally stable women..
    Read my first post!!! I don't want to read about ficticious internet John Holmes's.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E

Sorry to jack your thread bro but u know wat just hit me and it did hit me before.....my ex used to cry at random sometimes and I feel that she was cheating on me and the guilt hit her..... ...thankgod I dumped the bi*ch..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    Sorry to jack your thread bro but u know wat just hit me and it did hit me before.....my ex used to cry at random sometimes and I feel that she was cheating on me and the guilt hit her..... ...thankgod I dumped the bi*ch..

That was my first thought bro.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by khurrams
    well did she?

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Yes, I've had a couple of women who did this....nothing to fret over, some do and a lot don't, guess it's just one of those things. Tears of joy...........you can bet I'll be crying my eyes out when Ed McMann brings me that big fat assed check!

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never had it happen personally, but I've heard of it. I think in most cases it's a hormonal thing. As long as she's telling you she's happy, I wouldn't sweat it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    That was my first thought bro.

OG
    Why does it have to be that way man and wat can we do not to be sensitive like that.....It really really hurts to even think that the angel that you were so much in love with and would get the stars and the moon for would ever do something like this to you....break your heart into million pieces......u know wat fvck it...Its about me me and me.....Im not gonna let anyone do that to me anymore.......sorry I had to vent.....One thing I hate about myself is I worry too much......

decadbal is offline Banned
    kinda scary that her life was maybe not bad, but its so good now shes crying... show her lots of love bro, i have a feeling she didnt ge it befo..

mass junkie is offline banned
    Ive had a few cry afterwards as well.........and the similarities between them all are that they turned psycho afterwards......sort of like carmen diaz in that vanilla sky movie

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by mass junkie
    Ive had a few cry afterwards as well.........and the similarities between them all are that they turned psycho afterwards......sort of like carmen diaz in that vanilla sky movie
    I'm betting it was your funk that brought tears too their eyes....no matter what, you should take a bath at least once a week Mass. hahahaha

well did she?
    Not that I know of...but my intuition tells me maybe she did.....but towards the end the reason I broke it off with her was because I caught her at the very initial stage of infidelity....I was way smarter then her...she was a blonde so go figure..

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like a weirdo to me. I had that happen a couple of times before. They fall in love all quick. If shes not loaded with money I would kick her to the curb. Sounds like a fatal attraction in the making.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla

MBH....you aren't still holding your finger under her nose are you?? Sorry bro, but I think of that everytime I see your name.....cracks me up just thinking about it.

Now, on a more serious note, I have heard of it. From my understandings, it doesn't signify anything.

peace,

ttgb

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I had a girlfriend who would cry after sex because she said she was so happy. Its really weird, I dont care for it.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    We are emotional creatures Money!!! Only time I've ever cried was when I was just overwhelmed by how much I cared for the person..(who turned out to be a cheating womanizing PRICK)..only once or....I felt guilty as hell cause it was rebound sex and I knew I had made a huge mistake. We cry when we are happy, sad, embarrased, scared, and angry.

Has NOTHING to do with STABILITY. Just emotion and hormones!!!
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    We are emotional creatures Money!!! Only time I've ever cried was when I was just overwhelmed by how much I cared for the person..(who turned out to be a cheating womanizing PRICK)..only once or....I felt guilty as hell cause it was rebound sex and I knew I had made a huge mistake. We cry when we are happy, sad, embarrased, scared, and angry.

Has NOTHING to do with STABILITY. Just emotion and hormones!!!

mmm i see, maybe i am just an insensative prick.. yeah that might be it. but i am looking for someone that can handle their ****.. even if i have to look forever.

mmm i see, maybe i am just an insensative prick.. yeah that might be it. but i am looking for someone that can handle their ****.. even if i have to look forever.
    Well as long as they aren't there the next day then who cares. Like Hootie and The Blowfish say, Let Her Cry. Thats what that songs about.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well as long as they aren't there the next day then who cares. Like Hootie and The Blowfish say, Let Her Cry. Thats what that songs about.
    phew i am glad i am not alone. but i think you have me beat loz!

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive heard lots of screams but no crying **** ill try harder....

TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    women cry over anything, they get a mosquito bite and they'll cry, i wouldnt worry about it MBH

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Women are crazy who knows what goes on in their brains? It's best not to try and figure it out or they will suck you into their insanity too! Right Barbi?

Just because a woman shows her feelings with tears does NOT mean she can't handle her ****.

SO...ya you are an insensitive prick.

I've seen a few men cry when they held their new born child for the first time, got a dent in their precious new ride, or worse yet....dropped a vial of their precious juice on the floor.

Tears do not = weakness or mental problems.
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Just because a woman shows her feelings with tears does NOT mean she can't handle her ****.

SO...ya you are an insensitive prick.

I've seen a few men cry when they held their new born child for the first time, got a dent in their precious new ride, or worse yet....dropped a vial of their precious juice on the floor.

Tears do not = weakness or mental problems.
    i guess i should have specified. i dont mind actually i encourage it when it comes down to where she has a problem and she wants to talk about it, if she was really happy, or something along those lines. i dont have a problem with that at all its when you get the emotionally challenged people that cry at a drop of a hat. it is just nerve wrecking for me. i am sorry if i offended anyone but i was just telling it the way i see it whether right or wrong.

Maybe I should clarify things...she was more shedding tears than crying. It wasn't like she was bawling or anything close to that. Just had some tears running.

Secondly she's not a player...so I highly doubt she's cheating.

As a side note guys...try to think positive. When you start thinking negative as a first reaction...you end up getting in trouble. People's first reaction is that she's cheating. Ummm guys...not all women are dirt bags. Just b/c you have been cheated doesn't mean that every girl does it. This one wouldn't cheat...b/c she's not like that. I was just wondering if anyone has every had a girl cry from happiness. It was just a surprise for me. No negativity here.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    my wife cried when I proposed to her........and since she was marrying me....they had to be tears of joy!!

Always great hearing from you CB.

Well - - I'm sure you know by now...I tell it the way I see it too. Nothing personal.

There are individuals that have "issues". Not just women. We all show them in different ways.

i guess i should have specified. i dont mind actually i encourage it when it comes down to where she has a problem and she wants to talk about it, if she was really happy, or something along those lines. i dont have a problem with that at all its when you get the emotionally challenged people that cry at a drop of a hat. it is just nerve wrecking for me. i am sorry if i offended anyone but i was just telling it the way i see it whether right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    my wife cried when I proposed to her........and since she was marrying me....they had to be tears of joy!!
    LOL You keep thinking that

LOL You keep thinking that

Tell the truth, you know she said no then you hit her then she started crying. Wheres that post............

Well - - I'm sure you know by now...I tell it the way I see it too. Nothing personal.

There are individuals that have "issues". Not just women. We all show them in different ways.
    true and good point.. i was just stating the fact that i cant handle people that cry and moan all the time.. very nerve wrecking for me thats all.. i know women are emotional. thats a good thing, someone has to be or this world would be full of dickheads. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    then you hit her

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information