Thread: How long (ebay)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

How long (ebay)

Do you all give the buyer to pay up typically on ebay? I sold something and sent the invoice about a week ago, and have had no contact? Is all i can do leave negative feedback? (And yes, my inflateable lordblitz dolls that bathgate manufactured have been selling great )

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Do you all give the buyer to pay up typically on ebay? I sold something and sent the invoice about a week ago, and have had no contact? Is all i can do leave negative feedback? (And yes, my inflateable lordblitz dolls that bathgate manufactured have been selling great )

Hey bro, i believe u can put a time limit on when they need to pay by. A week is plenty IMHO. U can also contact eBay. I believe they will shut his account off till its resolved....Good luck!

OG

spkmania is offline Associate Member
    i usually post in the listing that the buyer has seven days to pay or they will receive negative feedback. i think the longest i've seen is ten days. i'd give them one more chance to respond, then leave negative feedback.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I'd say 10 days too, your not one of them pricks selling $100 "pic of dbol " on there?
    I wonder if people actually get any juice or if they really paid an assload for a picture

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I sent the reminder email to that guy.... hopefully that will get things done. Thanks guys!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    3 business days. So you better hurry up and pay for them used dildoz from ron, EH?

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    you know what EH, just call up kato and tell him to pay you EH. we all know it has to either be blown sc or kato EH, and since blown sc tried out all 9 of the prototypes and got a free final product EH, it has to be kato EH

it was hard to make EH. lb is anatomically inncorrect EH

tinytool is offline Junior Member
    If you don't get a response to the payment reminder that you sent. File a "Non Paying bidder Alert" and if he still doesn't pay after that (10 days later) You can file for your final value fee. I never leave negative feedbacks just because they could potentialy do it back. It's far worse to get a Non Paying bidder alert because if it happens 3 times they get the boot.

Here are the steps to take:

Day 1-7 payment reminder
    Day 8 File a "Non paying bidder"
    Day 18 File for your "final value credit" back. When you do this you will also get a refund if you decide to relist it

Hopes this answers some of your questions,

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    For me it all depends on price or item-valuable, easy seller-3 days...junk-5 days

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    you know what EH, just call up kato and tell him to pay you EH. we all know it has to either be blown sc or kato EH, and since blown sc tried out all 9 of the prototypes and got a free final product EH, it has to be kato EH

it was hard to make EH. lb is anatomically inncorrect EH

hey, just cuz i won't let you blow me anymore doesn't mean you have to smear my good name! ur so classy BB.

Thread Information