Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
  1. #1
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834

    Serious Problem Need Advise

    OK I live in the hood. I got these kids recently that have been hanging out on my steps because live on the corner. Well they are selling weed now and I want to confront them, but the last guy that did that in Philly was on the news for being murdered. He confronted them like men, even tried to school them on opening businesses with drug money and how they don't have to be doing what they are doing, and they jumped him. He did his civic duty and called the police, well he is now no longer with us. I sold drugs when I was there age, I wasn't a little punk ass nickle and dimer but still I don't knock the hustle. I don't want them out there doing that stuff, but I don't want to get shot either. I could go hard on them, thats what they understand, but I am not ready to go all the way with it, and they are. My lease isn't up until December, I am wondering if I can get out early, but if I can't does anyone have any advice on how to handle these punks?

  2. #2
    OGPackin's Avatar
    OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    6,022
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    OK I live in the hood. I got these kids recently that have been hanging out on my steps because live on the corner. Well they are selling weed now and I want to confront them, but the last guy that did that in Philly was on the news for being murdered. He confronted them like men, even tried to school them on opening businesses with drug money and how they don't have to be doing what they are doing, and they jumped him. He did his civic duty and called the police, well he is now no longer with us. I sold drugs when I was there age, I wasn't a little punk ass nickle and dimer but still I don't knock the hustle. I don't want them out there doing that stuff, but I don't want to get shot either. I could go hard on them, thats what they understand, but I am not ready to go all the way with it, and they are. My lease isn't up until December, I am wondering if I can get out early, but if I can't does anyone have any advice on how to handle these punks?

    Hey bro, just call the cops from a pay phone. U dont have to give ur name or anything. Just say ur a concerned citizen. Call a few times making it look like different people are complaining.....good luck bro!

    OG

  3. #3
    Pale Horse's Avatar
    Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    ACLU headquarters
    Posts
    6,425
    I agree call the cops and take some video of them dealing if you can get away with it. Obviously don't put yourself at risk video taping but I'd try that. If the cops don't respond tiurn it over to a tv station and remain anonymous. My 02.

  4. #4
    TheDfromGC's Avatar
    TheDfromGC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    a building
    Posts
    2,040
    go buy a dime from them before u call the cops, then they really wouldnt think twice its u who called the 5-0's

  5. #5
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    buy a satch off them so they think your cool, then do the annonomis phone call thing. Then they'll never suspect you and you should be rid of them too.

  6. #6
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    This is Philly when people call the cops to get drug dealers off the corner, if they do come they might do a drive by and thats it. I don't know if the cops are an option.

  7. #7
    biglouie250's Avatar
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,401
    if they sell just weed chances are the wont be packing. id crack them in the head with a baseball bat with a ski mask on.... steal there money, and leave them for dead. but thats just me

  8. #8
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    Ditch out on the lease and move up in the mountains. My sister lives in pa up in them mountains and I love it, really really beautiful area, small town too. Relaxing.

  9. #9
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    LZ, bro I know Philly! I hate saying this but lay low man, just kick it and don't rock the boat...then get the F*K out! I'm not sure where you are at, but I'd get out of the city, unless you're in Olde Town or Center City, and we all know how F*Kn' expensive that is!

    Get out bro, cross the river or go subs. My .02, hate to see a good bro go down!


    SID

  10. #10
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    Ditch out on the lease and move up in the mountains. My sister lives in pa up in them mountains and I love it, really really beautiful area, small town too. Relaxing.
    Then where am I going to buy my weed? j/k

    I think I am just going to tell them they have to sell the weed somewhere else. I won't assume worst case scenario yet. I am not a big fan of the cops. I think I will have to go this one alone for now.

  11. #11
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    LZ, bro I know Philly! I hate saying this but lay low man, just kick it and don't rock the boat...then get the F*K out! I'm not sure where you are at, but I'd get out of the city, unless you're in Olde Town or Center City, and we all know how F*Kn' expensive that is!

    Get out bro, cross the river or go subs. My .02, hate to see a good bro go down!


    SID
    I dont want to get specific with the street name, but I am in West Philly/University City, pretty much on the border. 5 blocks one way its hippies and college students, 5 blocks the other way its ... well its West Philly. Nuff said.

  12. #12
    biglouie250's Avatar
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,401
    why dont you "give them the heads up" say: yo ive been seeing undercover cops checking you guys out.....

  13. #13
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Then where am I going to buy my weed?
    You should see the plants they grow in them woods

  14. #14
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    why dont you "give them the heads up" say: yo ive been seeing undercover cops checking you guys out.....
    Well that would sound gay. They aren't bad guys, they just sell weed. hey don't fight, or have crackheads walking up to the corner, I just don't want it to escalate to that. My mind is made up I am going to talk to them. If I am forced to smash one of them I could get my respect or shot, who knows.

  15. #15
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I dont want to get specific with the street name, but I am in West Philly/University City, pretty much on the border. 5 blocks one way its hippies and college students, 5 blocks the other way its ... well its West Philly. Nuff said.
    I wouldn't want you to go open with that info bro and I kinda know where you mean... I'd get out once my lease was up, play it cool, you jnow alot of those guys are just syko, not afraid let out a clip or 3...Hate to see you on action news bro!! Keep cool, let em know your stance but stay cool... QUICK to put a bullseye on someone...

    SID

  16. #16
    hung-solo's Avatar
    hung-solo is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    HEELS 2005!!
    Posts
    3,977
    tell them your past and be like guys try it somewhere else. if they seem really shady shoot em or run lololol.. na if they are kids just be cool with them and go from there.

  17. #17
    biglouie250's Avatar
    biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    3,401
    so why bother then if they arent causing trouble. even where i live (dubbed by forbes as the safest place in the USA) there are plenty of herb dealers. got a few friends who are, it makes the world go round......

  18. #18
    UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    867
    If you really don't think them kids are anything too serious, get all dressed up and make sure ya look jacked and tell them it's your teritory and they better find a new corner.

  19. #19
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129
    mOVE!!!

  20. #20
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBuff
    If you really don't think them kids are anything too serious, get all dressed up and make sure ya look jacked and tell them it's your teritory and they better find a new corner.
    Bro all do respect...West Philly don't give a SHAT how big you are!!!!
    Philly's a tough city bro... I worked there, live across the river and spent some time in the city.

    SID

  21. #21
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    it makes the world go round......
    Not if you pop a few zannies first. Then the high stays level.


    I think I am going to move back to Delaware. Delaware is bad but you don't have to pay 1000 a month to live in a decent area. I took over my friends lease so he could move to Chambersburgh for his job. I did it on a whim, Philly is a great place to live if you are in the right area, but those areas cost money to live in and you need 3 months up front, so its out of reach at the moment. Like I said, I'll talk to them and maybe shoot some ideas back and forth with the block captains. Theres a park across the street maybe I'll school them on how its better to hustle there and why.

  22. #22
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    tell them mass will give em a bj if they move down the block, mass is always glad to help

  23. #23
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    what you got to do is just walk up to them with a couple of beers. drink one and hand one to the rest of them. then while your talking slip in that they should go across the road to the park. if that dosnt work then break the biggest ones legs.

  24. #24
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    say man i've never been to philly but here in houston i can't imagine it being worse than sunnyside....if there like the boys down here they will they your a punk for 'talking' to them....so when the sun goes down throw on a dickies jumpsuit and a ski mask and take a bat and beat them down....put the fear of god in them and when your done tell them if you ever see them again you will kill them....then trash everything you were wearing....including shoes....

  25. #25
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    say man i've never been to philly but here in houston i can't imagine it being worse than sunnyside....if there like the boys down here they will they your a punk for 'talking' to them....so when the sun goes down throw on a dickies jumpsuit and a ski mask and take a bat and beat them down....put the fear of god in them and when your done tell them if you ever see them again you will kill them....then trash everything you were wearing....including shoes....
    I think everyone is missing something I said. They don't fight back, they shoot back. You could bench 700 and have a Louisville slugger, the problem is muscle tissue is too soft. It doesn't stop bullets.

  26. #26
    DADDYDBOL's Avatar
    DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    HOUSTON
    Posts
    2,555
    well man i wouldn't let them know you even care because if something did go down and you weren't involved they may suspect you either way....i'm pretty sure if the complex you live in isn't keeping its front doors/gates safe you have a right to break your lease...

    i just wouldn't talk to them.....just for you to be on the safe side....

  27. #27
    max-it's Avatar
    max-it is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    553
    don't to a **** thing. ignore it. get out as soon as you can. not worth dying over. ignore it bro

  28. #28
    Kato is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Rancho Cucomonga
    Posts
    753
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think everyone is missing something I said. They don't fight back, they shoot back. You could bench 700 and have a Louisville slugger, the problem is muscle tissue is too soft. It doesn't stop bullets.

    nuff said, you answered ur own question,



    anyways from all of ur posts i thought you were a "bad motha****a"?

  29. #29
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    anyways from all of ur posts i thought you were a "bad motha****a"?
    I'm not bullet proof. I am looking for a peaceful resolution.

  30. #30
    statuZ's Avatar
    statuZ is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    in your brainz
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I'm not bullet proof. I am looking for a peaceful resolution.
    walk outside with a baseball bat on your shoulder, and ask them to get off, lozgod get crazy, we all know you can do it.

  31. #31
    bigbouncinballs's Avatar
    bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Your mom's
    Posts
    1,797
    sounds like a shatty situation... but i assume you knew it was "the hood" when you moved in. spend some more money and live where the hustle has some class! i can't stand impoverished neighborhoods... wish i had a solution but i don't... so i just ignore it and live as far as possible from it.

  32. #32
    juicehoe's Avatar
    juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    2,405
    Dont call 911... call your .357 ******JUST JOKING!!!! I dont know about talking to them... if they think they are hard your going to end up in a fight. If they are minors your screwed

  33. #33
    inheritmylife's Avatar
    inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    a state of denial
    Posts
    2,983
    Poison their blunts and 40s.

  34. #34
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    OK Big font, people missing what I am saying is getting annoying. In Philly kids don't fight. They shoot. I am not worrying about getting in to a fight. As a matter of fact that would be favorable. These kids will shoot you around here. They will shoot you if you fight them, they will shoot you if you call the cops.

    Its too dreary for them to be out tonight. Tomorrow I am going to talk to them.

  35. #35
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Lot's of bad advice in this thread.......Loz don't do anything stupid. I know you hate the cops but just do what was said up top and call from a pay phone or something. Or just wait it out and until your lease is up then move. Like you said your not bullet proof and it's not worth getting shot over. I wouldn't lose one bit of respect for you if you were to just call the cops or simply say nothing at all.....there is no reason to put yourself in harms way over some retarded kids that might shoot you to look hard in front of their friends.

    <<LMO>>

  36. #36
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    OK Big font, people missing what I am saying is getting annoying. In Philly kids don't fight. They shoot. I am not worrying about getting in to a fight. As a matter of fact that would be favorable. These kids will shoot you around here. They will shoot you if you fight them, they will shoot you if you call the cops.

    Its too dreary for them to be out tonight. Tomorrow I am going to talk to them.
    What is this?Dear abby of AR need advice?

  37. #37
    Lozgod's Avatar
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Philly - Better than you
    Posts
    6,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    What is this?Dear abby of AR need advice?
    Even God took the 7th day for rest.

  38. #38
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    What is this?Dear abby of AR need advice?

    LMAO......Da Bull don't lie you know you write her letters EOD Your just mad because she never responds to you


    <<LMO>>

  39. #39
    Da Bull's Avatar
    Da Bull is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    X
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    LMAO......Da Bull don't lie you know you write her letters EOD Your just mad because she never responds to you


    <<LMO>>
    If dear abby starts wolfing tickets on the street...we might be doing this.

  40. #40
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    dude, get a unregistered gun that cant be traced to u, wait till like 4am and pop those POS behind the ear and no one will care.. i assure u.... good ppl dont care when dopedealers die... i was a cop and we never looked for their murderers..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •