Thread: airline

decadbal is offline Banned

airline

so just on airline, this fatchick was told she has to buy two tickets bc shes so fat, and she is crying and yellin about suing and so on, id love to be the one to tell the fat ppl, im sorry lardazz, u will need to purchase another seat...tubby, i love it..

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    I still can't believe they really did that, but it is funny. I wonder if the same applies to ppl like Bdtr?

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    You should be running this country. Not these idiots we have right now......

decadbal is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    You should be running this country. Not these idiots we have right now......
    i cant, i wasnt tough enough to join the reserves, i had to join regualar army..lol

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    i cant, i wasnt tough enough to join the reserves, i had to join regualar army..lol

Who cares, Bush went freaking AWOL, and Kerry BSed his way to two of his Purple Hearts.

Redz122 is offline Associate Member
    Ain't that the truth. Kerry nicked himself with a grenade and asked his Lt. for a purple heart. Oh my god.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I can think of a few AR members that may be asked to buy 2 tickets also.

The roid rage that would ensue, it would be beautiful.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    id love to be the one to tell the fat ppl, im sorry lardazz, u will need to purchase another seat...tubby, i love it..
    I'm with you bro. I wish I had a job were I could just go around telling fat people how ugly and disgusting they are. I mean, have you been to a Wal-Mart lately. You can't get through the 8 ft. wide aisles because some morbidly obese pig is blocking the ****!ng way with her behemoth ass while looking at some enormous economy pack of 500 burritos. All the while she has diet coke in her grocery cart. Fat people piss me off.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I think all airlines should charge by weight..

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    So for the likes of pro body builders, weighing 300lbs or more does the same apply? Coz alot of them are huge, and probably would fit in a standard seat. I always fly business class, the seats are full leather and massive so room is never a problem.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    So for the likes of pro body builders, weighing 300lbs or more does the same apply? Coz alot of them are huge, and probably would fit in a standard seat. I always fly business class, the seats are full leather and massive so room is never a problem.
    Woopty fukn dooo rich boy!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Woopty fukn dooo rich boy!

Haha not quite, my dad works for the airlines so gets free upgrades!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    the whole show is about airline people pissing customers off. NOthing more. I hate the airline industry.

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    I think all airlines should charge by weight..
    I sure hope the hell not! Sweet Lord I pay enough as is....telling me I owe another couple hundred cause my shoulders are wider than the seat isn't going to be pretty. I weigh 245 but it's not all fat. Come on, the seats are only big enough for a person that weighs 130-150 pounds.......if another guy even close to 200 sits next to me he'll have to hold my drink so I can take a sip......forget about eatting....then again who wants to eat the crap they give out. Pack of peanuts my ass! I'm pretty sure there has to be more than one peanut for it to be considered a pack.

As tiny as those seats are it makes it a real joy flying for five to eight hours........I have no idea how you bros can fly an international flight.....I'd opt for a bullet. hahahahaha

allsaucedup is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juggy'sTwat
    I sure hope the hell not! Sweet Lord I pay enough as is....telling me I owe another couple hundred cause my shoulders are wider than the seat isn't going to be pretty. I weigh 245 but it's not all fat. Come on, the seats are only big enough for a person that weighs 130-150 pounds.......if another guy even close to 200 sits next to me he'll have to hold my drink so I can take a sip......forget about eatting....then again who wants to eat the crap they give out. Pack of peanuts my ass! I'm pretty sure there has to be more than one peanut for it to be considered a pack.

As tiny as those seats are it makes it a real joy flying for five to eight hours........I have no idea how you bros can fly an international flight.....I'd opt for a bullet. hahahahaha
    agreed not only am i 330 but i am also 6'8" there is no leg room and i pray that somone small sits next to me. could you imagine though if somone told you that you had to buy an extra seat cause you were to fat. i would like run up and down the terminal until i lost weight

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    I try to fly only airlines with business class in the entire plane, or atleast upgraded seating. Last time I flew, I was in the window seat and two big guys had the next two. I'm pretty small and between the three of us, we looked like packed sardines.....I looked like a lil kid next to those guys

Thread Information