Thread: guns

physio_sport is offline Banned

guns

ive been reading and it seems as if anyone can pick up a gun and have a concealed weopon.

what the deal?

in america which parts or states allow you to carry concealed weopons?

and can you buy sub machine guns, shotguns, assault rifles, rpgs, gernades and explosives?

in england small calibre guns and other concealed weopons where outlawed along time ago and over a few years the amout of gun crime seemed to be reduced. but then again gun crime in england was already quite low so i don't know exactly how much gun restriction helped.

do you think the same could happen in other parts of the world.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport
    ive been reading and it seems as if anyone can pick up a gun and have a concealed weopon.

what the deal?

and can you buy sub machine guns, shotguns, assault rifles, rpgs, gernades and explosives?

in england small calibre guns and other concealed weopons where outlawed along time ago and over a few years the amout of gun crime seemed to be reduced. but then again gun crime in england was already quite low so i don't know exactly how much gun restriction helped.

in n.c. you can have a concealed weopon permit. you have to go through 6months of **** to get it though. classes, shooting qualifications, background checks and etc.. yes i have one.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by physio_sport

what the deal?

As far as i know bro South Florida was the first state that offered a concealed weapons licence. If not, who cares.. There are a lot of states now that offer a CWL.

With a concealed weapons licence there is no waiting period to buy a firearm..ie: hand gun(semi-auto), rifle or shotgun. U cant own an automatic weapon, rpg and or any explosives even with a CWL.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    As far as i know bro South Florida was the first state that offered a concealed weapons licence. If not, who cares.. There are a lot of states now that offer a CWL.

With a concealed weapons licence there is no waiting period to buy a firearm..ie: hand gun(semi-auto), rifle or shotgun. U cant own an automatic weapon, rpg and or any explosives even with a CWL.

OG

huh? that doesnt sound right og. it is a u.s. gov't law so it applies to most if all states.. well explosives and **** that is

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    I have a Klashinakov( AK-47 ) and a Winchester pump action semi automatic and a RPG and Some SKUDS......Don't fvck with me or else I'll use the above mentioned toolllsssss........PEEAAAAACCEEEE

Just fvking with you dawwwgggsss.......

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    huh? that doesnt sound right og. it is a u.s. gov't law so it applies to most if all states.. well explosives and **** that is

No bro, its a state by state law. Each state is different whether they recognize CWL's or not....http://www.packing.org/

OG

Sierra_Breeze is offline Female Member
    I, could set here and post outside statistical facts /links all day on the evils of guns, or the lack of them. Everything is a statistic these days, however I don't personaly see how taking away our right to own a firearm for the protection of ourselves or our property is going to change those numbers.

Most people who own firearms for that purpose aren't going out looking for someone to kill or wound, they/we have them to protect our selves from those who dare to come into our homes with the intent to harm or rob.

If you take in account that The United States Of America is the largest of all the countries included in all these studies, common sense would tell you that naturally the numbers will be higher than that, of another due to the fact that we are more populated???RIGHT??

Also most of these studies fail to report opposing numbers because they have a hidden agenda, they don't list how many home burgularies where an intruder was simply frightened away / or slightly wounded just by the owner letting him know they had a weapon. Nor do they report how many of the gun crimes were self defence, where someone was avoiding a rape or mugging. They just start tossing up numbers and not facts.

I'm all for the background checks, waiting periods exc... to help ensure that weapons of any kind don't fall into the wrong hands, because it is those people who are basically committing these crimes, they base their numbers on. However they always manage to find them one way or another don't they? As they would should they ban ordinary joes to own a firearm, these same people will still get hold of weapons, needless to say.

Besides that it is my opinion that if guns were outlawed the killing may or may not go down, however another would rise, it's been studied if I recall the gun crimes went down only slightly while home invasions and property theft, as well as auto thefts raised conciderably.

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    No bro, its a state by state law. Each state is different whether they recognize CWL's or not....http://www.packing.org/

OG
    thanx for the correction

chris64 is offline Banned
    Nice post, Sierra... It's our constitutional right to bear arms, and I wonder how many people who would want to deny us that right would put up a sign in their yard that said "No Guns In this House!" If you want to see what increased gun ownership in an area does, look at Kennesaw,GA (a suburb of Atlanta just north of where I live). In 1982 they passed a gun law saying that every resident HAD to own a firearm. Look at the statistics at the bottom of this page...
    http://www.kennesaw.ga.us/PoliceDepa...tatistics.aspx

Swellin Guest
    The right to concealed carry is handled on a state by state basis. Individual states also determine whether or not they will allow the ownership of class III or NFA items such as silencers, full-autos, and explosive devices.
    If the state allows the ownership of NFA items, and very lengthy and in depth background check is undertaken. The BATFE (formerly the ATF) is in charge of this investigation. In order to complete the application, you must get a few sets of fingerprints taken, two passport photos, the signature of either the Sheriff or the Chief of police (they don't have to give it to you either...they can simply refuse because they don't like the way you look). Before filling out the paperwork, you must pay for the item, which sits in the dealer's store until your application comes back approved. You send in 200 bucks with the application, and wait up to 6 months for the background check to be completed.

Once approved, the tax stamp must be kept with the NFA item at all times. Failure to do so can result in a 10 year jail term and a $250,000 fine (mandatory).

As for purchasing a standard (non-NFA) firearm, one must be 18 years old in order to purchase long guns (rifles and shotguns). In order to purchase a handgun, one must be 21 years old.

The CCP requirements are different in each state. In GA, we simply have to submitt fingerprints, pay the fee, and wait 2-4 months on the background check. In other states, you have to take classes on concealed carry laws and on shooting. Texas has one of the best CCP setups anywhere. It requires classrooom time and range time, as well as the background checks. I would be in favor of using this as the standard for all states, and having the license reciprocate across state lines much easier than it does right now.

decadbal is offline Banned
    eventually, all the non educated ppl are gonna realize owning a gun or being able to get one doenst over rate the fact that a person does the killin, the gun is a tool, same as a car, or hammer....

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    eventually, all the non educated ppl are gonna realize owning a gun or being able to get one doenst over rate the fact that a person does the killin, the gun is a tool, same as a car, or hammer....
    Exactly and LOL Amen to that I think more people should be banned from driving than owning a firearm! These dang people will run you over just so they can get to Mcdonalds to buy a nasty hambuurger!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierra_Breeze
    Exactly and LOL Amen to that I think more people should be banned from driving than owning a firearm! These dang people will run you over just so they can get to Mcdonalds to buy a nasty hambuurger!
    nasty hamburger? girl the double quarter pounder with cheese is da ****! lolololol but you do have a good point. people are going to find way to kill other people. its human nature and no law will ever change that.

Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    nasty hamburger? girl the double quarter pounder with cheese is da ****! lolololol but you do have a good point. people are going to find way to kill other people. its human nature and no law will ever change that.
    Sowwy, I'm not a fan of flat rubber pickles, or fast food But yeah, I think in all likelyhood I'm far more likely to kill someone with my car than with my gun, not on purpose mind you, but you get the idea.

well if i ever kill anyone, i hope they are from england

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

.......again..............

Elysium is offline Productive Member

hahhahahahahahahahaha your so funny

Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    hahhahahahahahahahaha your so funny

It's "you're so funny"..............as in "you are so funny"........sorry, but you called me an "idiot" earlier in a different thread......so now I'm keeping count to confirm a suspicion I have.

peace,

ttgb

i try

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    It's "you're so funny"..............as in "you are so funny"........sorry, but you called me an "idiot" earlier in a different thread......so now I'm keeping count to confirm a suspicion I have.

peace,

ttgb
    Ut'oh, if ur on ttgb's bad side ur in trouble....

OG

peace,

ttgb

lmao, it's cute how you read my posts checking my spelling. you be sure to let me know how that works out yea

lmao, it's cute how you read my posts checking my spelling. you be sure to let me know how that works out yea
    you girls just kiss, phuck and make up

...that is what I thought.....figured you out already.....18 years old....still living with mommy and daddy........sit at the computer jacking off most of the day......

How close am I??

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Who says u got to have a liscense.

how about pop and mum, how close am i

...that is what I thought.....figured you out already.....18 years old....still living with mommy and daddy........sit at the computer jacking off most of the day......

How close am I??
    Well pretty close mate, im 19, live with my mum, who is a heroin addict. I work Monday to friday working at Microsoft in Reading (Wiltshire, England). Oh and i jack off quite often.

.....that's what I figured.......dam......wasted my time arguing with a friking punk kid.......back to work.

builtthekid is offline Banned
    yeah no liscense no prob

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    yeah no liscense no prob
    We are talking about legal concealed carry. No license= big flocking problem if you get caught!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    We are talking about legal concealed carry. No license= big flocking problem if you get caught!
    You aint just whistling dixie! You get caught you'll be in major trouble dude.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    just as an aside the constitutional right to own a gun was an ammendment put in the consitution to ensure the passage of the newly formed constitution. the stronger constitution left many scared that rights would be threatened. this is one of the many amendments that ensured the ratification by all states. it is archaic and does need revision so that criminals dont get their hands on guns.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    just as an aside the constitutional right to own a gun was an ammendment put in the consitution to ensure the passage of the newly formed constitution. the stronger constitution left many scared that rights would be threatened. this is one of the many amendments that ensured the ratification by all states. it is archaic and does need revision so that criminals dont get their hands on guns.
    If you are a criminal, i.e. a felon or on probation, it is illegal to be in possession of a firearm to begin with. Yet, they still have guns. More laws will only affect the population that follows the laws....i.e. not the criminals....just the rest of us.

peace,

ttgb

If you are a criminal, i.e. a felon or on probation, it is illegal to be in possession of a firearm to begin with. Yet, they still have guns. More laws will only affect the population that follows the laws....i.e. not the criminals....just the rest of us.

peace,

ttgb
    seized weapons are destroyed so they must be getting them from somewhere.......

seized weapons are destroyed so they must be getting them from somewhere.......

exactly....even though it is already against the law, they still do it. Afterall, they are criminals...remember!!?? Why will additional laws change anything for the criminals???

peace,

ttgb

my point was that they dont make there iwn guns they get them from somewhere, if you limit the places where they can get them there will be less guns on the street. IE: longer waiting periods for a more extensive back ground check, place limits on sales at gun shows, etc. there has to be a legal means of getting the weapons somewhere down the line for criminals.

my point was that they dont make there iwn guns they get them from somewhere, if you limit the places where they can get them there will be less guns on the street. IE: longer waiting periods for a more extensive back ground check, place limits on sales at gun shows, etc. there has to be a legal means of getting the weapons somewhere down the line for criminals.

they are buying them illegally now.....in other words, they are either stealing them or buying them on the street.....which is already against the law. So, if you have longer waiting periods on buying a gun legally, who really gets the benefit there?

they are buying them illegally now.....in other words, they are either stealing them or buying them on the street.....which is already against the law. So, if you have longer waiting periods on buying a gun legally, who really gets the benefit there?
    The criminal does, as I see it because while we the law abiding citizens are waiting on our back ground checks to come through before we are allowed to bring our gun home, the criminals who forgo all leagalities have already got theirs and are invaiding our homes, with stolen weapons!

These people falsify documentation, and purchase stolen weapons with money made from stealing the average joe blind, they are ruthless and will find a way around the system. They have a friend file the paperwork, then report the gun stolen...so on and so forth, so you see they will always be armed, why shouldn't the law abiding citizens, be able to excercise their right to bare arms, and defend themselves??

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Guns don't kill ppl, ppl kill ppl.

C'mon, gimme a break

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    State-to-State/County-to-County...

but they dont make guns if we keep seizing weapon after weapon eventually there would be no illegal weapons on the street. that only works if there is an iron clad way that they could not buy guns legally.

Thread Information