i have to test for diabetese right now.

my glucose is 100. the doctor says its supposed to be at 99. im not sure if i should just wipe it off as crap, so the doctors can make more money off of me when i go in to do this stupid 2 hour test. but then again, my mother was a diabetic, and so was my grandmother. so i dunno what to think. wish me luck yall.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 08-31-2004 at 05:49 AM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    my glucose is 100. the doctor says its supposed to be at 99. im not sure if i should just wipe it off as crap, so the doctors can make more money off of me when i go in to do this stupid 2 hour test. but then again, my mother was a diabetic, and so was my grandmother. so i dunno what to think. wish me luck yall.

Diabetes is hereditary bro. Its probably a very good idea that u get checked! Good luck!

OG

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    my glucose is 100. the doctor says its supposed to be at 99l.
    A 1 point marginal difference like that and it's cause for concern??

As Lil John would say......

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT? ?

~SC~

decadbal is offline Banned
    good luck..

mass junkie is offline banned
    just inject 1 gram of fructose and you should be alright

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    A 1 point marginal difference like that and it's cause for concern??

As Lil John would say......

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT? ?

~SC~

this is EXACTLY why i think i should drop my doctor. im aggravated with him, i told him i had a history of depression, when i came off my cycle badly with messed up pct, and he immediatly prescribed me like 2 different types of anti depressents, AFTER i had to do blood work on my thyroid. i thought i was doing blood work on my thryroid to see how it was doing, not to see if i qualified for anti depressants, i dont want/need that sort of garbage..

but anyway, i just now got back from the lab, and that test was hell. when you get there, they make you drink(and i **** you not), a drink that almost made me gag and puke. i have a strong stomach but, this was basically "sprite, minus the carbonation, with around 70 more grams of sugar". around 300 cc's of it(10 oz's)

i had to draw blood before i drank it, an hour after i drank it, and 2 hours after i drank it.never again will i do that test.

i have an appointment with my doc this coming monday. im gonna tell him about the cycle im starting tomorrow, and see what he says(suspension and var), im also gonna confess that i have narcolypsy or hypersomnia, and see if he can prescribe me some provigil. if he goes sour on either of those, im gonna drop him. except im debating if i wanna tell him about my cycle, because he might tell the insurance co, and my insurance might go up.
    Last edited by itsallmental; 08-31-2004 at 09:32 AM.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    this is EXACTLY why i think i should drop my doctor. im aggravated with him, i told him i had a history of depression, when i came off my cycle badly with messed up pct, and he immediatly prescribed me like 2 different types of anti depressents, AFTER i had to do blood work on my thyroid. i thought i was doing blood work on my thryroid to see how it was doing, not to see if i qualified for anti depressants, i dont want/need that sort of garbage..

but anyway, i just now got back from the lab, and that test was hell. when you get there, they make you drink(and i **** you not), a drink that almost made me gag and puke. i have a strong stomach but, this was basically "sprite, minus the carbonation, with around 70 more grams of sugar". around 300 cc's of it(10 oz's)

i had to draw blood before i drank it, an hour after i drank it, and 2 hours after i drank it.never again will i do that test.

i have an appointment with my doc this coming monday. im gonna tell him about the cycle im starting tomorrow, and see what he says(suspension and var), im also gonna confess that i have narcolypsy or hypersomnia, and see if he can prescribe me some provigil. if he goes sour on either of those, im gonna drop him. except im debating if i wanna tell him about my cycle, because he might tell the insurance co, and my insurance might go up.

Hey bro, If u have a history of Diabetes in ur family theres a good chance u could get it. Its better to be safe then sorry.

Mention to ur Dr. that u want to speak to him off the record about ur cycle. If he says no then dont say ****. Once he puts down in ur records u use steriods and god forbid something happens to u, u could be denied insurance coverage...Good luck!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, If u have a history of Diabetes in ur family theres a good chance u could get it. Its better to be safe then sorry.

Mention to ur Dr. that u want to speak to him off the record about ur cycle. If he says no then dont say ****. Once he puts down in ur records u use steriods and god forbid something happens to u, u could be denied insurance coverage...Good luck!

OG

ya i'll do that. but heres another question, im messing around with M1t, just to get a little kick in the gym untill i start my susp-var cycle, and im actually gonna wait till the second week of my cycle to start the var, to give my liver a rest. is the M1t gonna show up in the blood work that i did? if it is, will it be shown as a steroid ? ive heard that m1t leans more towards boldenon in the steroid group, but im not sure if itll show up. any1 know?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep that under check...Diabetes is not something to joke around with- if you have a family history, get a check!

max-it is offline Member
    get the chack done bro, if nothing else for your peace of mind, otherwise it will be in the back of your mind always. good luck

Yeah diabetes is a pain...

I am very mildly hypo-glycemic... not enough to affect me 90% of the time... except on leg day.

I get wicked insulin spikes that literally knock me out. I've passed out twice on leg day now, so I don't take chances anymore... I have tubes of glucose in my gym bag and keep one in my pockets on leg day. It's saved me a LOT of aggravation and embarassment at the gym.

As for not trusting your doctor, just get a second opinion! If you're mildly hyper-glycemic, chances are all you'll need to do is ajust your diet a little.

Red

Thread Information