Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned

We Need Your Support

This is in reference to the Josh Murphy Foundation. He is a 14 year old boy diagnosed with leukemia. We are trying to raise 25k for his chemo and radiation. All we’re asking is for $2 U.S. dollars from everyone. However, if you wish to donate more, it's completely up to you. Thanks for you support everyone.
    Last edited by MBaraso; 08-31-2004 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Produce proof

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Even though this is a sad occurrence below, I don't believe these kinds of posts are allowed.

Scammers operate with stories like these.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by dv8
    This is in reference to the Josh Murphy Foundation. He is a 14 year old boy diagnosed with leukemia. We are trying to raise 25k for his chemo and radiation. All we’re asking is for $2 U.S. dollars from everyone. However, if you wish to donate more, it's completely up to you. Thanks for you support everyone.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    it is a very sad occurrance, however i have been takin by stuff like this before. i dont wanna sound rude at all, but any proof you can give man, and i will surely send the money.

dv8
    dv8 is offline Banned
    WOW... guys... lets get serious here, it 2 dollars! It's not like we're asking for 20 or 30 dollars, it 2 dollars(not even a beer)!! I love this board, and im on it pretty much everyday, so i figured why not post something here, you guys are all a bunch of down to earth meatheads J/k. No.. but seriously im just asking for support, im trying to do a good deed here and i have people talking sh#T to me, if you dont want to send then dont, but at least keep your negative comments to yourself(you know urself who im talking to).

decadbal is offline Banned
    dude your entire trying to downgrade everyone, who already knows that most ppl are huge POS, is just more fuel to the your lying fire... im with the bros who want proof... and these threads shoudlnt be allowed.

and if your here everyday, how come no one i ask has heard of u.. im not callin you a liar, im just tryin to watch out for the ppl who are dumb enough to send to a scammer without any proof.... just a trust me..
    Last edited by Decadbal; 08-31-2004 at 10:01 PM. Reason: more propaganda

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    WOW... guys... lets get serious here, it 2 dollars! It's not like we're asking for 20 or 30 dollars, it 2 dollars(not even a beer)!! I love this board, and im on it pretty much everyday, so i figured why not post something here, you guys are all a bunch of down to earth meatheads J/k. No.. but seriously im just asking for support, im trying to do a good deed here and i have people talking sh#T to me, if you dont want to send then dont, but at least keep your negative comments to yourself(you know urself who im talking to).
    Hold the phone here...>You were told once before definetly by me, and I think Bouncer that if you can produce something that will verify that you are a legit foundation that we would allow this post to stay up. Until then the addy will be deleted.
    You act like $2 dollars is no big deal but when you start getting thousands of ppl to send you two dollars the money adds up...Oldest scamming trick via USPS mail, and the internet going...
    And how many foundations do you know of that have a P.O. Box as their mailing addy

bro, i really hope that wasnt directed at me because honestly i'm one of the most sensitive ppl out there and nothing makes me more upset than to see a kid suffer from something like this its just you gotta understand that we live in a world of scumbags now that would use something like this to make money. 2 bucks isnt a lot from one person but it adds up. If you could just send me more info on this, i would be happy to send the money. HIt me up with a pm if you'd like

i guess they beat me to saying it, but it still remains man, if this is legit, then it wouldn't be hard to get proof.

WOW... guys... lets get serious here, it 2 dollars
    Guess what, I don't give a f*ck! As our mod already stated, 2 bucks from a significant amount of people is a lot of money.

There are foundations all over the place, ones far more able to prove legit, and are local and people can give there. At least then they KNOW where the cash is going.

You have some high hopes here.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-31-2004 at 10:40 PM.

Dv8 I hope you can come up with some proof considering you were told once about producing results about this foundation, which you never did. Bouncer deleted the thread but yet you ignore us and post this up again.
    Produce the proof or your gone..>End of story.
    Oh and btw: I just looked up josh murphy foundation in chig...Needless to say I found no information about it.

(you know urself who im talking to).
    If you're attempting to talk to me in this statement, here's a message from me and Cali........

Bite me.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Dv8 I hope you can come up with some proof considering you were told once about producing results about this foundation, which you never did. Bouncer deleted the thread but yet you ignore us and post this up again.
    Produce the proof or your gone..>End of story.
    Oh and btw: I just looked up josh murphy foundation in chig...Needless to say I found no information about it.
    Exactly. Tell this jerkbox to hit the road.

Too d*mn obvious.

"We need your support"..............I'ma have to call you Justin Timberlake, cuz you're about to cry me a river........

U want support? Buy an underwire bra.........

Moron.

~SC~

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Exactly. Tell this jerkbox to hit the road.

U want support? Buy an underwire bra.........

Moron.

~SC~
    Funny!

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    If there is an actual foundation involved here, you should be able to provide some sort of an IRS tax ID and give the name and address of the bank acting as trustee for the donations, and other information. If you can't, then it's pretty obvious you're just trolling for free money.
    -Tock

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    If you're attempting to talk to me in this statement, here's a message from me and Cali........

Bite me.

~SC~

haha, thats beautiful man, and notice how he hasnt responded back again?!?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I find nothing on the "josh murphy foundation". Im calling this bull****! Ban this prick! And if u can get his personal info i would report his ass to the cops. I know some of u might disagree with that, but people like this should not be aloud to get away with **** like this....JMHO

OG

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I find nothing on the "josh murphy foundation". Im calling this bull****! Ban this prick! And if u can get his personal info i would report his ass to the cops. I know some of u might disagree with that, but people like this should not be aloud to get away with **** like this....JMHO

OG

i agree with u completely OG. he is ****ing up for all the other people that do this for a real cause. so everyone send me a bottle of test for the "help w_rballs grow foundation"

i'll send you one, all you have to do is pay for shipping ($4.95) This goes for anyone else as well, just pm me and i'll be glad to help.........i'm completely trustworthy too if i didnt mention it

max-it is offline Member
    i can't believe the balls on this guy, trying to rip us all off

it is a shame to make something like this up, i mean using a 14 year old boy with leukemia as a front. How low can you sink honestly? If that duznt send you straight to hell, i really dont know what would.

I PROPOSE: that if a mod or vet can find a legitimate foundation for a child and give an address, that members on the board send something small like a dollar. Think of how many members there are and how much money we could raise........anyone else down with that?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll give u $2. to support my nutz on ur chin....low life!

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I'll give u $2. to support my nutz on ur chin....low life!

OG
    Word!

~SC~

I shouldn't have even given this clown a chance after he posted this same thing a few weeks ago...But I Did. My mistake.
    He's gone...

lew
    lew is offline Junior Member

People like you make me sick, my best friend died of leukemia. Give me your address and i'll personally fly to america and shove that $2 up your arse. TWAT

dv8 was the name of a gay bar in the city i live by........no relevance, just thought of it.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    dv8 was the name of a gay bar in the city i live by........no relevance, just thought of it.

Is there anything you would like to discuss?

there is nothing wrong with leadin a few gay men on to get free drinks, it ALMOST never turns into anything more i swear

there is nothing wrong with leadin a few gay men on to get free drinks, it ALMOST never turns into anything more i swear

same way LMO got started.. now look at him.. there are nuts welded to his chin..

a little heat from say a hairdryer will peel those right off.......

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member
    I suppose there's a reason he's banned

um, am i missing something, whats the reason that who is banned?

He was banned cause he was trying to scam people.. which is really sick on his part..

am i allowed to ask who was banned?

dv8 was banned...

what a deutsch. If someone gets me the addy, i'm only about 2 hours away from him

what a deutsch. If someone gets me the addy, i'm only about 2 hours away from him

what are you going to do..? make him play your flute?

give him the old tony danza...........whos the boss b*tch

It was a P.O. Box
    And this wasn't the first time he's posted this...That's why I banned him...

excellent choice

also, can you give elliot the custom title of fairy member, do you have the power to do that, he'd really really like it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information