houseofpain is offline Banned

drunken weekend.....

bro's i got soo fukked up sat night at a local college bar here in Orlando. i was even singing karoake and i kicked some dudes ass in arm wrestling, he was the one who wanted to arm wrestle by the way. i am a football player here and have been working my ass off the past 2 months on the field leaving no time for anything, this was a nice break but i shouldnt have got sooo drunk. i rolled over 3 times and wound up in a ditch and that was just on my way to my buddies car. i live on the second floor here at my apt and i was tripping like Ray Charles in a pumpkin patch on the way up the stairs. the next day i had practice at 1, i figured i would be aight but i was puking all over. coach gave me the day off and ran the out of me the next day, i hate him but its all good. well i just figured i would share my experience with ya fellas. dinner time, lets eat. HOP

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    bro's i got soo fukked up sat night at a local college bar here in Orlando. i was even singing karoake and i kicked some dudes ass in arm wrestling, he was the one who wanted to arm wrestle by the way. i am a football player here and have been working my ass off the past 2 months on the field leaving no time for anything, this was a nice break but i shouldnt have got sooo drunk. i rolled over 3 times and wound up in a ditch and that was just on my way to my buddies car. i live on the second floor here at my apt and i was tripping like Ray Charles in a pumpkin patch on the way up the stairs. the next day i had practice at 1, i figured i would be aight but i was puking all over. coach gave me the day off and ran the out of me the next day, i hate him but its all good. well i just figured i would share my experience with ya fellas. dinner time, lets eat. HOP
    sounds like the coach did the right thing, if he was a prick he would have ran you while you were hung over. everyone parties at your age, just try to do it in moderation and don't get into trouble.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Nothing better then seeing a jacked up dude on stage doing karoake like a complete and total dumb ass. You know you were singing Vanilla Ice too which makes it even better.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Nothing better then seeing a jacked up dude on stage doing karoake like a complete and total dumb ass. You know you were singing Vanilla Ice too which makes it even better.
    i was actually singign country songs with a middle eastern fellar .
    the last song i sang i got to intense and climbed on a table and started screaming "give me something to break", i was singing the limp bizkit song. i took my roomates advice to go into the crowd, i left after that incident.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    You know you were singing Vanilla Ice too which makes it even better.

It just isnt karaoke without Ice, Ice Baby.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    My birthday is on Monday. Theres no school cuz of labor day. Im not gonna remember turning 20!

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Shiat, to be a college student again.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Hell yes. you need to drink more often

Thread Information