55 55.56%
  • kerry

39 39.39%
  • undecided

5 5.05%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    houseofpain is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Ah yes, the commie liberal media that's nearly 100% owned by white republican men. Yeah, sure. Maybe they actually crame it down your throat that the media is liberal so you can repeat it to everyone else and believe it without question. Bush is a puppet and I choose to vote against him because I hate the people pulling the strings. If you don't think he's a corrupt f*ck then you aren't bothering to look in to things. If you know even half of what he's let us find out then you realize he's a piece of sh*t. And think about what we don't know.
    if you believe any of this non sense you just spoke then you my friend than i truely feel for you.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    if you believe any of this non sense you just spoke then you my friend than i truely feel for you.
    Do some research buddy. Look up who owns what. It is public record.

well friend i would love to stay around and argue with you but i have bigger fish to fry. we are about to get wiped off the map by a huge ass hurricane. if i have time i will come back and raise hell with yall. peace bro's. HOP

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    You're talking to another independent here as well. Atleast that's what I assume you are registered as.
    actually im not registered, but i think i may this year just cause i feel its important. and if i do register it will be as independent

just registered

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bush

Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    just registered
    You're a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    well friend i would love to stay around and argue with you but i have bigger fish to fry. we are about to get wiped off the map by a huge ass hurricane. if i have time i will come back and raise hell with yall. peace bro's. HOP
    Good luck with that weather.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont mean to offend you in anyway, so dont take it that way. but do you drive a truck? own a confederate flag? live in texas? watch nascar? and where a cowboy hat? and own a gun? im just wondering.

if you answer yes to 5 out of 6 of them id say your exactly the type of person that would be wanting bush to be in office
    LMAO....I like NASCAR....I drive a Jeep Cherokee...I have a white collar job....um, my parents are upper class.....uh, I live near the beach in Southern Cali where the average house price is $800k.....I wear baseball hats....oh yeah, I graduated from USC...currently we are ranked #1....and no I do not own a gun....however, if i did I would only hunt democrats...

So I think I am way off from what you were thinking....God loves them Republicans

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch
    LMAO....I like NASCAR....I drive a Jeep Cherokee...I have a white collar job....um, my parents are upper class.....uh, I live near the beach in Southern Cali where the average house price is $800k.....I wear baseball hats....oh yeah, I graduated from USC...currently we are ranked #1....and no I do not own a gun....however, if i did I would only hunt democrats...

So I think I am way off from what you were thinking....God loves them Republicans

But you're white! I bet you done got blond hair too. Cracker!

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cokdiesl
    ok our own little mini-vote..bush, kerry, or undecided??
    Is this the same cokdiesl that got banned from GetSwole for trying to pass him self off as swolecat and stealing a bunch of threads off of here and posting them as his own.....

Quote Originally Posted by Butch

no i was just wondering, oh yeah, it was quite cute how they had a fryer or bishop i forget which one do the prayer at the end of the convention. to bad that leaves out a large percetage of the population. but thats ok, republicans are usually closed minded to begin with.

about the questions, i hope you didnt take it the wrong way, i was just wondering

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Did you know that there is a high correlation between people who are educated and a tendency to vote democratic? Just like, there is a tendency for high socioeconomic and religious population to vote republican. I am an educated guy so I will vote for anyone, but Bush.
    My theory based on Bush is he is a nut job and will appeal to nut jobs (i.e. religious wackos who hate gays, Pro lifers, chauvinist, gun nuts, military nuts (you know the kill em all and let god sort em out type), KKK types (You know the South will rise again types), and the last group who is not so dumb but greedy as hell… cooperate America (Enron, Halliburton, WorldCom, Tyco, and every other major Corp that has cheated and stole from the American Public…Big Business Just loves G.W. You know he is good for business…
    So with all of this said … You now that I will be supporting any effort to thwart Bush and his whole administration (one of the biggest nut jobs being Ashcroft and old Rummy) because they are defiantly not good for the American People.
    Last edited by Fat Guy; 09-01-2004 at 11:08 PM.

BrLifter17 is offline Junior Member
    Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Guy
    Did you know that there is a high correlation between people who are educated and a tendency to vote democratic? Just like, there is a tendency for high socioeconomic and religious population to vote republican. I am an educated guy so I will vote for anyone, but Bush.
    My theory based on Bush is he is a nut job and will appeal to nut jobs (i.e. religious wackos who hate gays, Pro lifers, chauvinist, gun nuts, military nuts (you know the kill em all and let god sort em out type), KKK types (You know the South will rise again types), and the last group who is not so dumb but greedy as hell… cooperate America (Enron, Halliburton, WorldCom, Tyco, and every other major Corp that has cheated and stole from the American Public…Big Business Just loves G.W. You know he is good for business…
    So with all of this said … You now that I will be supporting any effort to thwart Bush and his whole administration (one of the biggest nut jobs being Ashcroft and old Rummy) because they are defiantly not good for the American People.
    Well said.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I would be willing to bet that most people in here will vote Bush because he appeals to the kick a$$ and take names later kind of crowd. And, I have read many post and many of you like to kick a$$ so the logic follows… Real Men vote Bush! This is a scary mentality, which is not good for world relations and a global economy. We need people who are charismatic, savvy, sophisticated, cultured, and articulate which Bush does not fall into any of those categories… In fact, his is quite the opposite.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont mean to offend you in anyway, so dont take it that way. but do you drive a truck? own a confederate flag? live in texas? watch nascar? and where a cowboy hat? and own a gun? im just wondering.

if you answer yes to 5 out of 6 of them id say your exactly the type of person that would be wanting bush to be in office

yes i drive a ford truck...its a lease for work but i am currently purchasing an m3...would have been a clk430 but since they changed it to a clk500 with the new body i passed....no i don't own a confederate flag...never have never will.....yes i live in tx.....no i prefer the nfl and nba....yes i own many guns since we do own a deer lease in rock springs and some land in terilingua and goliad and huntsville ....i haven't gone in about 3 years but my dad still enjoys hunting since he retired as a state judge....i did not graduate but spent 2 years at a&m going for a mechanical engineering degree when my mother had heart problems and i moved back to sugar land and was offered a job that many college graduates would kill for....awww first colony....look it up and you can see how us poor rednecks live.....

http://www.sugarlandtownsquare.com/retail.htm

'233,318 people live in the primary trade area with an
    average household income of $97,404.'

chances is offline Associate Member
    I will vote for anyone other than Kerry.

I will never vote for a man who trashes our military men and women who had put and were putting their lives on the line. I could give a **** whether he "earned" his medals or not. I have medals too. Doesn't make me fit to be President. I could give a **** if he opposed the war or not. I fought for the US protecting everyone's right to disagree.

But when that scumbag went before Congress and out and out lied about witnessing atrocities and branded our service men and women murderers, rapists, and child killers, to further his own political ambitions and drive himself into the national spotlight, he proved that he was unfit to ever be the Commander and Chief of our armed forces. Why is it that not a single member of his boat crew or anyone else that was in the same AO witnessed the same atrocities if they were as prevalent as he claimed?

The fact that he is now using that same war time service, a service that so disgusted him that he threw "his" medals over the White House fence, to further his campaign for President makes me ill. And shows how much of a hypocrit the man is.

JMO

chance
    Last edited by chances; 09-02-2004 at 07:49 AM.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    http://www.sugarlandtownsquare.com/retail.htm

'233,318 people live in the primary trade area with an
    average household income of $97,404.'
    the fact of the matter is sugarland is in houston (my family graduated from alief hastings) and houston is the biggest sh*t whole in the USA. and the fact that u went to a&m (where the football field is commonly known as nazi field) doesn't suprise me that u have certain political views.

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33
    the fact of the matter is sugarland is in houston (my family graduated from alief hastings) and houston is the biggest sh*t whole in the USA. and the fact that u went to a&m (where the football field is commonly known as nazi field) doesn't suprise me that u have certain political views.

uhh no sir....sugar land is in ft bend county not harris....i see that harris county education is coming in handy.....i admit it is a suburb of houston but it is not IN houston.....

and about 'nazi field'....the ones that couldn't hack it do call it that but those of us that could called it the best times of our lives....i guess thats why you moved huh?

now bro you need crawl back under that rock and leave me alone....you started this with your 'fook bush and fook texas' statement...now be a man and drop it....

uhh no sir....sugar land is in ft bend county not harris....i see that harris county education is coming in handy.....i admit it is a suburb of houston but it is not IN houston.....

and about 'nazi field'....the ones that couldn't hack it do call it that but those of us that could called it the best times of our lives....i guess thats why you moved huh?

now bro you need crawl back under that rock and leave me alone....you started this with your 'fook bush and fook texas' statement...now be a man and drop it....
    I LOVE THIS MAN! get em DADDYDBOL, ill be in texas in a few month i may have to pay ya a visit.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    I would be willing to bet that most people in here will vote Bush because he appeals to the kick a$$ and take names later kind of crowd. And, I have read many post and many of you like to kick a$$ so the logic follows… Real Men vote Bush! This is a scary mentality, which is not good for world relations and a global economy. We need people who are charismatic, savvy, sophisticated, cultured, and articulate which Bush does not fall into any of those categories… In fact, his is quite the opposite.
    In other words, we need a pussy.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

definatly agree with ya on your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    In other words, we need a pussy.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    and you think bush isnt? he's able to send everyone to war but himself dodged the sh-t out of it during veitnam? yeah thats right i guess if you think bush is a tough guy then we do need a pussy in there. anything to fix our position in the world view as a christian based nut job bully of the world country.

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont conisider PBS biased but check a little deeper into them and the partners they have:http://www.pbs.org/aboutpbs/aboutpbs_partners.html

http://www.npr.org/topics/topic.php?topicId=12

everything in the link is pro bush, makes me think a little

and another of the parnters.. partners:
    http://www.pri.org/PublicSite/foundation/index.html
    NPR is far fron Republican/Conservative/Bush/US friendly!

allsaucedup is offline Member
    as one of the probably 5 people in texas that is not a straight ticket republican can honestly say i am undecided but it will most likely be bush cause Kerry is not a better option. I am a native texan who actually has a mind of his own and questions the ways of both parties. The way some of the people down here are you would think that the republican party was a cult and it might be. I wish everyone would be opened minded and listen to both sides of the issue so you could be confused like me

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Kerry

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am voting for Bush,

Kerry should not have turned on his fellow solders. I can understand his protesting the war, and would not fault him too much for that. However when he turned on his fellow solders, he proved to the world that he would betray his comrades in order to promote his views or ideals, that was just a cowardly and despicable thing to do. IMHO

It also seems to have a constant problem making up his mind, or changing his mind to suit which ever way the wind is blowing.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member

ive been to sugarland , i play with a guy from kempner high in sugarland, i said my family not me graduated from alief. i graduated from the great state of oklahoma where we beat the hell out of every texas school every year. and give me a break its in the greater houston area thats like saying someone lives in hollywood they dont live in LA. ive seem a&m play in a bowl game and thats why i call it nazi field cause thats what the fans were like (but i loved the band).

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    no i was just wondering, oh yeah, it was quite cute how they had a fryer or bishop i forget which one do the prayer at the end of the convention. to bad that leaves out a large percetage of the population. but thats ok, republicans are usually closed minded to begin with.

about the questions, i hope you didnt take it the wrong way, i was just wondering
    No worries bro....just having a little fun...

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Do you REALLY want these guys heading the most powerful country in the world???

You guys know who I am voting for......I will leave it at that.

peace,

ttgb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bush or kerry??poll-john-john.jpg  

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    Do you REALLY want these guys heading the most powerful country in the world???

You guys know who I am voting for......I will leave it at that.

peace,

ttgb

As long as they don't get this country into an unnecessary war, and get 1000 Americans needlessly killed and another 20,000 permanantly maimed, yes, I do.

Bush and his Republicans bungled the whole war. It didn't need to be fought, but he didn't want the inconvenience of working with other countries to solve the problem with diplomacy.

Bush's international policy is a disaster. Most foreigners hate the US, and that's gonna translate into big trouble down the road. Hang on, it's gonna be a bumpy ride from here on out . . .

-Tock

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    As long as they don't get this country into an unnecessary war, and get 1000 Americans needlessly killed and another 20,000 permanantly maimed, yes, I do.

Bush and his Republicans bungled the whole war. It didn't need to be fought, but he didn't want the inconvenience of working with other countries to solve the problem with diplomacy.

Bush's international policy is a disaster. Most foreigners hate the US, and that's gonna translate into big trouble down the road. Hang on, it's gonna be a bumpy ride from here on out . . .

-Tock

"unnecessary war" ? Or it could be as simple as the possibility that Iraq had either nuclear weapons, or chemical weapons, imagine if instead of two planes hitting the Twin Towers, a nuclear blast or the release of deadly chemical weapons in down town New York, the loss of life could have been quadrupled.

Had that happen, where would America sit on the war in Iraq? How would President Bush be viewed by history, if he had stood aside and let something like that happen?

Keep in mind, that from what I understand, the intelligence that was available, from Great Brittan, from Russia, and our own sources, said that they indeed had chemical weapons, and that they were working on nuclear weapons.

That helps me view the decision he had to make, and helps me understand why we went to war.

By the way, as I understand it Kerry, between saying he didn't support the war and then saying he didn't, now again is saying that he thinks it was the right thing to do?

I am also curious, if we were so loved by the world before the second war in Iraq, what is the reason for the Twin Towers terrorist attack in the first place? America is rich, we are powerful, that is enough for some people to hate us simply for those two facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    "unnecessary war" ? Or it could be as simple as the possibility that Iraq had either nuclear weapons, or chemical weapons, imagine if instead of two planes hitting the Twin Towers, a nuclear blast or the release of deadly chemical weapons in down town New York, the loss of life could have been quadrupled.
    Sorry, but Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the Twin Towers. Saddam didn't get along with the terrorists; he thought they were a threat to his own authority.

So why did we start a war with Iraq? Why didn't Bush send more troops into Afghanistan instead, to get Osama?

Keep in mind, that from what I understand, the intelligence that was available, from Great Brittan, from Russia, and our own sources, said that they indeed had chemical weapons, and that they were working on nuclear weapons.
    That "intelligence" was flawed; came from highly questionable sources. The intelligence folks questioned it, but the Republican White House wanted a reason to go blast Saddam to kingdom come, so they dusted off that little tid-bit along with other questionable intelligence, hyped it up, and sold it to the US people as a reason to wage war and get 1000 Americans killed.

IMHO, that is an impeachable offense.

"
    By the way, as I understand it Kerry, between saying he didn't support the war and then saying he didn't, now again is saying that he thinks it was the right thing to do?
    Oh, please . . .
    A few months before the war, there was a vote to authorize the President to wage war IF there was no other alternative. Kerry voted in favor.
    But, Bush was in a hurry to wage his war . . . he made a tentative effort to get UN approval of the war, but while they were questioning his reasons for waging war (something in his "intelligenc" smelled fishy to them), he got impatient and pulled the trigger, started the war.
    The UN guys had been looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction, and France said they would give their approval of the war IF Bush would let the Weapons Inspectors look for another 30 (THIRTY) days. Bush said no, started the war, said the US could fight the war without the UN.
    Right.
    Since then, he's been pleading with the UN to help clean up his mess. Of course, they've been hesitant, because Bush wants complete control of the UN troops, and the UN doesn't want the US to be sending UN troops to wage stupid and unnecessary confrontations. So, the US gets to do things on its own, and that means higher taxes to pay for all that foolishness, and more of your blood (they'll probably bring back the draft after the election).

"
    I am also curious, if we were so loved by the world before the second war in Iraq, what is the reason for the Twin Towers terrorist attack in the first place? America is rich, we are powerful, that is enough for some people to hate us simply for those two facts.
    Again, Iraq did NOT bomb the US. The attack was from Al Quada terrorists, bankrolled by Osama Bin Laden. Bush invaded Iraq instead of going after Osama and his terrorists, largely because he is an incompetant fool.

so, Tock, if you were president, or others like yourself were president, you would have left Saddam in power??!!

What would you have said if we left him in power, then in turn, he sells WMD to another piece of shiat 3rd world country that attacks us? Then what?

And why in the world we have to try and appease other countries when it comes down to defending ours is a complete mystery to me. They have us to turn to if something goes wrong....who do we turn to when something goes wrong?

peace,

ttg

I have started noticing something among the Republicans here on AR and among the general public. They (we) realize we aren't going to change the weaker, IMO, mentality of the liberal (or independent as some of you want to say) side of the issues. At first, it seemed that Republicans were trying to be Politically correct (which is not a term Republicans came up with....I assure you) and now, knowing that the election is getting closer and that we can't change our associates that are democratic, we aren't really putting up with it.

I see words like "renegade" and "tough guy attitude" being thrown around, and it doesn't seem to bother the right side now as much as before. I am glad to see it....someone has to continue to lead this country in the right direction....regardless of whether or not France and Germany approve. Afterall, their existence is in part to us to begin with.

So, my left wing friends, don't be too surprised by the attitude of the right nowadays. They don't care how sympathetic and weak you want the USA to be, they just won't hold back in telling you how cowardly and blind your position is.

peace,

ttgb

...Again, Iraq did NOT bomb the US. The attack was from Al Quada terrorists, bankrolled by Osama Bin Laden. Bush invaded Iraq instead of going after Osama and his terrorists, largely because he is an incompetant fool.

I somewhat thought name calling was beneath you......

so, Tock, if you were president, or others like yourself were president, you would have left Saddam in power??!!
    If I had been president, I would have realized that
    1) Osama and Al-Quada were behind the bombing
    2) Saddam was not involved with either of them
    3) Killing the Emperor of Japan would do as much good as killing Saddam, as far as solving the terrorist problem goes . . .

So, while Saddam is an asshole, and his people are better off without him, it really isn't up to the people of the US to say who the Iraqi people's leader should be. Yes, Saddam had police who terrorized the populace, but the original 13 American colonies had problems with the King of England too, and ultimately, it's up to the people to decide when they've had enough BS. Evidently, the Iraqis hadn't reached that point.

So, to answer your question, yes, I would have left Saddam in power, and let the Iraqi people decide when they were ready to risk their lives to depose him.

What would you have said if we left him in power, then in turn, he sells WMD to another piece of shiat 3rd world country that attacks us? Then what?
    You mean like what the North Koreans are doing?

Well, if I knew for sure that some terrorists had WMDs and were poised to use them, I'd spare no effort to get them before they got us. As far as the arms merchants, well, keep in mind that the US is the #1 arms merchant in the world today. You could establish a national policy to ban sales of war stuff, but US corporations would scream bloody murder for losing profits . . .
    Until the US drastically reduces its sales of war materials, we really won't be in any moral position to tell other nations that they have to do the same. So, until the US stops selling WMDs to other countries, we really can't be telling other countries that they can't sell 'em either. Again, it's gonna have to be a United Nations effort, and Bush has already told the UN to go fxxx itself.

And why in the world we have to try and appease other countries when it comes down to defending ours is a complete mystery to me. They have us to turn to if something goes wrong....who do we turn to when something goes wrong?
    Certainly not God.
    Nothing fails like prayer . . .
    -Tock

Sorry, but Iraq had absolutely nothing to do with the attack on the Twin Towers. Saddam didn't get along with the terrorists; he thought they were a threat to his own authority.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...%2Fwterr14.xml
    “Iraq's coalition government claims that it has uncovered documentary proof that Mohammed Atta, the al-Qaeda mastermind of the September 11 attacks against the US, was trained in Baghdad by Abu Nidal, the notorious Palestinian terrorist.
    Details of Atta's visit to the Iraqi capital in the summer of 2001, just weeks before he launched the most devastating terrorist attack in US history, are contained in a top secret memo written to Saddam Hussein, the then Iraqi president, by Tahir Jalil Habbush al-Tikriti, the former head of the Iraqi Intelligence Service.”

Regardless of the above article Saddam did support Terrorist, he publicly paid Palestinian suicide bombers families, for their service. It is only a short step to supplying them or other terrorist with WOMD

So why did we start a war with Iraq? Why didn't Bush send more troops into Afghanistan instead, to get Osama?
    I think that I thoroughly explained the reason that we went to war with Iraq in my previous post. We had enough troops in Afghanistan.

That "intelligence" was flawed; came from highly questionable sources. The intelligence folks questioned it, but the Republican White House wanted a reason to go blast Saddam to kingdom come, so they dusted off that little tid-bit along with other questionable intelligence, hyped it up, and sold it to the US people as a reason to wage war and get 1000 Americans killed.
    The “intelligence” didn’t simply come from our own sources, when Russia, Great Brittan and the rest of the world are saying he has WOMD, we knew he had Chemical weapons and the UN knew he had WOMD. (see sources below)

Oh, please . . .
    A few months before the war, there was a vote to authorize the President to wage war IF there was no other alternative. Kerry voted in favor.
    http://news.myway.com/top/article/id/381249|top|08-09-2004::17:46|reuters.html
    “GRAND CANYON, Ariz. (Reuters) - Democratic presidential nominee John Kerry said on Monday he would have voted for the congressional resolution authorizing force against Iraq even if he had known then no weapons of mass destruction would be found.
    Taking up a challenge from President Bush, whom he will face in the Nov. 2 election, the Massachusetts senator said: "I'll answer it directly. Yes, I would have voted for the authority. I believe it is the right authority for a president to have but I would have used that authority effectively."”

But, Bush was in a hurry to wage his war . . . he made a tentative effort to get UN approval of the war, but while they were questioning his reasons for waging war (something in his "intelligenc" smelled fishy to them), he got impatient and pulled the trigger, started the war.
    http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/09/02/iraq.weapons/
    “But in an interview Sunday with CNN, Aziz said return of the inspectors would be pointless.
    "It's a non-starter because it's not going to bring about a conclusion to the controversy," he said.
    Iraq told the United Nations in 1995 it had produced 30,000 liters of biological agents, including anthrax and other toxins it could put on missiles.
    U.N. officials say the actual amount may be three or four times greater. “

I don’t remember anything about this “smelly intelligence”, The UN knew he had WOMD, Annan stated so himself. I do remember the UN sitting back and doing nothing, after many years of Iraq thumbing its nose at the rest of the world.

The UN guys had been looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction, and France said they would give their approval of the war IF Bush would let the Weapons Inspectors look for another 30 (THIRTY) days. Bush said no, started the war, said the US could fight the war without the UN.
    We would have missed the desired time table to attack. With the weather in Iraq and the sand storms, our troops, had we waited, would have been bogged down in the storms. Saddam had 4 years to hide his weapons and 4 years to prove to the world that he didn’t have them. He chose to play cat and mouse games.

Right.
    Since then, he's been pleading with the UN to help clean up his mess. Of course, they've been hesitant, because Bush wants complete control of the UN troops, and the UN doesn't want the US to be sending UN troops to wage stupid and unnecessary confrontations. So, the US gets to do things on its own, and that means higher taxes to pay for all that foolishness, and more of your blood (they'll probably bring back the draft after the election).
    The UN wants what France and Germany wants, money. They want to control the money in Iraq, they want to control the contracts to rebuild Iraq.

Again, Iraq did NOT bomb the US. The attack was from Al Quada terrorists, bankrolled by Osama Bin Laden. Bush invaded Iraq instead of going after Osama and his terrorists, largely because he is an incompetant fool.
    The war in Afghanistan began long before the war in Iraq.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information