Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elysium is offline Productive Member

OK, just watched Fahrenheit 9/11 - This is what it made me think.

Hey guys,

As i said, i just watched the film/documentry. To start with it made me upset through a few parts, especially near the end where the American parents were talking about their lost sons ans daughters. That bit got to me when they were crying.

Things i learned through the movie are:

Bush quite simply does not have a clue

The war was a complete fake, based around money and oil

Several companies throughout the States gained through the war

I do not want to lose someone in my family to something so pointless

Money rules everything

Most people have an opinion, alot of people dont. Lead and you are assured that someone will follow you

African Americans feel they were cheated

Oh and Bush is an idiot

I wanted to see this film, im aware there is some percentage of bias and propaganda.

From an outsider looking in that is what i saw.

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK
    Hey guys,

I wanted to see this film, im aware there is some percentage of bias and propaganda.

At least you learned something.

houseofpain is offline Banned
    of course you are going to learn to hate bush by watching a movie made to make him look bad. the producer is one of the most evil, piece of sh!t people walking the face of gods green earth. did you expect to walk away with a positive outlook on bush? come on bro had you watched a movies made by republicans making bush look good you would have a completely different view point.

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    of course you are going to learn to hate bush by watching a movie made to make him look bad. the producer is one of the most evil, piece of sh!t people walking the face of gods green earth. did you expect to walk away with a positive outlook on bush? come on bro had you watched a movies made by republicans making bush look good you would have a completely different view point.

Yea i am just saying how the film left me feeling, and what i said seems to be the general concensus. (or however you spell it)

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

I agree bro! The film was very bias to say the least! Plus no disrespect, but ur not from here and u cant really judge President Bush just from watching that trash.

OG

Quote Originally Posted by OGPackin
    I agree bro! The film was very bias to say the least! Plus no disrespect, but ur not from here and u cant really judge President Bush just from watching that trash.

OG

Yea man i know, understand. Im from the UK, blah blah. Just saying, there is alot of people who are not from the States who would of been influenced to feel or to think differently after seeing that film.

Yea i am just saying how the film left me feeling, and what i said seems to be the general concensus. (or however you spell it)

I wouldnt say general consensus. Well, maybe general in the UK, where anti-American sentiment is high and anti-GW sentiment is even higher. Moore is a highly skilled filmaker with an extremely radical l***ral agenda, much like the rest of the American media. Very few points that he makes can be supported by fact, which I found out for myself after doing my own homework on the subject instead of allowing a talking pig to write history for me.

we are at war, nobody likes war. therefore, folks are going to protest war and what better way to do so than by attacking our commander in chief. some of these **** tree huggers need to get their heads out of their asses and understand that SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO STAND UP AND FIGHT. we are a safer nation today with Sadam sitting in a prison cell. Libia has been collecting materials and making WMD'S for years now, since the war on terror they have since ceased, i sleep better at night knowing these facts.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    RUDY RUDY RUDY>>>>>
    RUDY handed Kerry his ass last night, and John McCain handed him his balls, and tonight Arnolds gonna tear him a new one... can you say hostalavista baby!

Can someone please explain to me why the word l***ral is being censored by this site? Am I losing my friggin mind?

L***ral
    l***ral
    l***ral

Yep totally see what your sayin guys. Im one of them people that thinks if its gonna happen its gonna happen, if we're gonna get bombed its gonna happen. I believe that everything is set out in a pattern and we just follow it.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Yea man i know, understand. Im from the UK, blah blah. Just saying, there is alot of people who are not from the States who would of been influenced to feel or to think differently after seeing that film.

Yes i agree with u 100% about it influencing people like u outside the US. But the International news is already doing that. We dont need someone like Micheal Moore helping...

OG

I-B-E? Is that it? Thats a pretty common letter combination, kind of hard to work around. Kills my vocab.
    Last edited by inheritmylife; 08-31-2004 at 04:57 PM.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I-B-E? Is that it? It's a friggin police state around here. These ****in people baffle me.
    Both "IB E" and "GP Z" are now X'ed out.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    I'm downloading this movie as we speak. I have wanted to see it but just never got off my lazy ass to get over to the theater. I hope it's as good as Bowling for Columbine.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys,

As i said, i just watched the film/documentry. To start with it made me upset through a few parts, especially near the end where the American parents were talking about their lost sons ans daughters. That bit got to me when they were crying.

Money rules everything

Most people have an opinion, alot of people dont. Lead and you are assured that someone will follow you

Oh and Bush is an idiot

1. Bush knows way more than you think....and i promise you he doesn't care if you think he's an idiot...

2. The war was because saddam was not letting inspectors in and we knew he had weapons....we gave them to him....then gave him enough time to hide the in syria....to please the l***rals....

3. Well heII yeah they gained....my taxes dollars payed for that war....we better gain something....dumbass....

4. Ridding the world of a ruthless killer is not pointless....maybe to you but the uk isn't the U.S.....nuff said....

5. Money rules everything? your just now figuring that out?

6. Well if black people feel cheated then i guess they should vote...huh?

7. I guess when you have nothing else worth saying you call my president an idiot....very classy....at least were not from the uk....

dumblucky is offline Member
    come on bro had you watched a movies made by republicans making bush look good you would have a completely different view point.

so dont they ?

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    4. Ridding the world of a ruthless killer is not pointless....maybe to you but the uk isn't the U.S.....nuff said....
    USA missed milosevic a couple years ago and have done nothing when rwanda was "cleaned" so please take credible arguments..

7. I guess when you have nothing else worth saying you call my president an idiot....very classy....at least were not from the uk....
    they have still helped USA by sending troops...

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    USA missed milosevic a couple years ago and have done nothing when rwanda was "cleaned" so please take credible arguments..

they have still helped USA by sending troops...

there was nothing to gain in rwanda....or somalia....or grenada....and if my tax dollars are going to pay for it we better get something....i'm sick and tired of the worls talking sh!t about us but expecting us to save the day when their asses are being invaded....fook that from now on we need to take care of our own and screw the world....

i would rather have a troop of boy scouts.....

HeartDocMD is offline AR Medical Advisor
    I would like to quote an article I read recently....
    "To descr*** this film as dishonest and demagogic would almost be to promote those terms to the level of respectability. To descr*** this film as a piece of crap would be to run the risk of a discourse that would never again rise above the excremental...."

That is exactly my feeling on this film...

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartDocMD
    I would like to quote an article I read recently....
    "To descr*** this film as dishonest and demagogic would almost be to promote those terms to the level of respectability. To descr*** this film as a piece of crap would be to run the risk of a discourse that would never again rise above the excremental...."

That is exactly my feeling on this film...
    ha, i've read this somewhere...great quote.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    L***ral. Descr***. Imb***. Tr***. Br***.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Potty mouth.

decadbal is offline Banned
    phuck micheal moorer

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Didn't bush cut federal aid to NY schools by something like 1.2 billion? Thoes kids who suffer now are going to rob me in ten years..

1. Bush knows way more than you think....and i promise you he doesn't care if you think he's an idiot...

2. The war was because saddam was not letting inspectors in and we knew he had weapons....we gave them to him....then gave him enough time to hide the in syria....to please the l***rals....

3. Well heII yeah they gained....my taxes dollars payed for that war....we better gain something....dumbass....

5. Money rules everything? your just now figuring that out?

6. Well if black people feel cheated then i guess they should vote...huh?

thats my boy!

Quote Originally Posted by rambo

Diatr***.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    I saw the movie and both my wife and I were bored to tears and left. I personally don't think the film was made to make Bush look bad it just presented footage that sometimes the media fails to show. Just gave you a few things to think about. Either way I think Bush is a dumbass but has done a great job! !

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    good point! I don't pretend to know all that much but i do think that there is sooooo much "behind the scenes" stuff going on that's not released to the public that if we only knew... maybe it did stop something ya know? Either way i know Sadam had 12 years....it seems like everyone thinks it was just a overnight switch to get em?

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    Didn't bush cut federal aid to NY schools by something like 1.2 billion? Thoes kids who suffer now are going to rob me in ten years..
    Did kerry sign the bill? or was he not there again?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys,

Money rules everything

Oh and Bush is an idiot

Well for the average non-thinking Joe- yes, the war was about oil...and yes, only an idiot thinks so. African-Americans (who are these people anyway)...if you mean inner city blacks-well the worst of them have been whinning for years-what is new? I truely agree with your statement about people's opinions or lack of- so many people now days are total sheep and will follow whatever the media or "leader" pushes them to do..just liek those that learn things from F-911!

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    You officially get 1 star from me for a shytty thread....and on a side note, you need to get educated but i won't hold it against you. After all, you're still young and probably still rely on your parent's opinions as the basis for all your ideology.

radar1234 is offline Member
    how can you say that micheal moore is an "evil piece of sh*t"?do you know anything about him?mm says it like it is.he is a voice for people who dont have the courage to speak for themselves.he exposes the bigwigs and theyre bullsh*t.hes got alot of guts.he may be a sh*t-disturber but he can also back it up.

thats my retort.

Hey guys,

Money rules everything

Oh and Bush is an idiot

Jeez, im only telling you from what i saw in the movie this is the impression that i got. Im not saying that is from now on what i believe. Im showing you how that movie can influence alot of people.

Dont be so quick to jumb and start callin people dumbass etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    After all, you're still young and probably still rely on your parent's opinions as the basis for all your ideology.

You couldn't be more wrong.

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    bush is an idoit and the movie just proves it more, it's just hard to argue with a bunch of republicans. Just think what bush did to your boy Tony Blair, and he seemed like a very respectable and good leader.
    Bush is a jackass plain and simple and he shouldn't be heading our country with quick to jump, stupid, uninformed information.
    Last edited by NaturalBuff; 09-01-2004 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by radar1234
    how can you say that micheal moore is an "evil piece of sh*t"?do you know anything about him?mm says it like it is.he is a voice for people who dont have the courage to speak for themselves.he exposes the bigwigs and theyre bullsh*t.hes got alot of guts.he may be a sh*t-disturber but he can also back it up.

thats my retort.
    here is my retort:
    your canadian response means nothing, so keep it in canada with the rest of the tree huggers. michael moore is nothing more than a fat big mouthed piece of lying l!beral trash.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    here is my retort:
    your canadian response means nothing, so keep it in canada with the rest of the tree huggers. michael moore is nothing more than a fat big mouthed piece of lying l!beral trash.
    Boy isn't that typical of a fast food buffet lovin redneck....it's funny that as a group with so much in common we can't display our opinion without becoming anal...... good answer houseofpain!

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    Boy isn't that typical of a fast food buffet lovin redneck....it's funny that as a group with so much in common we can't display our opinion without becoming anal...... good answer houseofpain!
    listen "son" i got a yard full of d!ck, a bucket full of balls and enough hair on my ass to weave an indian blanket so if you see any boys around here you slap them. you guys sit up there in canada and slander the US and we are the ones who protect your asses, without us you would be giving some dictator half way handjobs and licking the dingle berries out of their ass.

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    listen "son" i got a yard full of d!ck, a bucket full of balls and enough hair on my ass to weave an indian blanket so if you see any boys around here you slap them. you guys sit up there in canada and slander the US and we are the ones who protect your asses, without us you would be giving some dictator half way handjobs and licking the dingle berries out of their ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information