55 55.56%
  • kerry

39 39.39%
  • undecided

5 5.05%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    cokdiesl is offline Junior Member

bush or kerry??poll

ok our own little mini-vote..bush, kerry, or undecided??

houseofpain is offline Banned
    george w has my vote!

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Dubya.

Kuck Ferry.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    wow you guys scare me!

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    wow you guys scare me!

Good. Stay in the UK.

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    buck fush and tuck fexas.

dumblucky is offline Member
    so you poeple know that bush stated in the union addrss that the American government should come down harder on AS in the US

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33
    buck fush and tuck fexas.

i'd be mad too if i had to live in ok....the sh!ttiest place on earth...i know i've been there....

oh yeah...

BUSH IN 04!!!!

statuZ is offline Banned
    dubya 04. atleast he is taking action, something kerry would never do.

i for one am definately split..it's choosing the lesser of two evils to me...bush comes off to me as a ditz and kerry doesnt appeal to me much either...i'm in the steamfitters union and the union vote is going for kerry..i d k

chances is offline Associate Member
    As a guy I respect put it:

Kerry's for fairies.
    Dick and Bush in '04.

chance

bush can suck the cok off a 300 pound gorilla while riding a wall mounted penis for all i care. i hope he burns in hell.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    vote bush if you want a kindergardener running the USA.

no i dont really like kerry either but anybody, even my 8 year old sister is better then that twit named Bush

decadbal is offline Banned
    neither god dam one

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by jcstomper
    vote bush if you want a kindergardener running the USA.

no i dont really like kerry either but anybody, even my 8 year old sister is better then that twit named Bush
    I love the classic bush'ism "most of our imports come from abroad" What a moron!
    When asked what was his favourite book as a child he said, the hungry caterpillar. That book diddnt come out till he was 29!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    I love the classic bush'ism "most of our imports come from abroad" What a moron!
    When asked what was his favourite book as a child he said, the hungry caterpillar. That book diddnt come out till he was 29!
    yes i know he isnt to bright, it must be nice to have family in florida. i hope that doesnt happen again, if it does, im moving to canada or england. plain and simple

yes i know he isnt to bright, it must be nice to have family in florida. i hope that doesnt happen again, if it does, im moving to canada or england. plain and simple

it will so

BUSH IN 04!!!!!

heII kerry can't even win this election....lmao....

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    anybody but bush

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    it will so

BUSH IN 04!!!!!
    im not gonna get into arguements about this election. its like racing a person in the special olympics. even though i win ill still be losing in a weird ass way. its just not worth my time. people who belive in bush are brainwashed and dont like to think for themselves so trying to debate with them is like beating a dead horse

the funny thing is that people in texas that back bush do so under no other reason then that he is from texas also. its almost frat/football player mentality like when your in HS. pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by dumblucky
    so you poeple know that bush stated in the union addrss that the American government should come down harder on AS in the US
    bro its election time, of course he is going to comment on a highy publicized issue which is given such a negative review here in the U.S.

all the bush haters are brainwashed by our commie l!beral media, what the ears hear the mind believes, this sickens me.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Bush all the way baby.....Anyone who likes Kerry can lick my salty balls, that goes for every Democrat too.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i'm a bush hater. but not because of media. because he told us the iraqui oil would pay for the war, and it did not. He told us we were going in for weapons of mass destruction, and there were none. He told us he would make this country a safer place, now more extremists want to kill us just for being american. He said he would stop terrorism, when now its at an all time high. He took the country bill clinton repaired and created hostility and trillions of dollars deficit(sp)! Why would you vote for this man?

I'm not saying kerry is the best presidential candidate, but surely he would be an improvement on bush. Bush is destroying the middle class. Maybe if i was rich i would vote for him, but we will be paying for the mistakes and debt bush created for years, and so will our children!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Kerry.....

Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    bush can suck the cok off a 300 pound gorilla while riding a wall mounted penis for all i care. i hope he burns in hell.

don't hold back IAM, it's just the internet tell us how you really feel!

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    i'm a bush hater. but not because of media. because he told us the iraqui oil would pay for the war, and it did not. He told us we were going in for weapons of mass destruction, and there were none. He told us he would make this country a safer place, now more extremists want to kill us just for being american. He said he would stop terrorism, when now its at an all time high. He took the country bill clinton repaired and created hostility and trillions of dollars deficit(sp)! Why would you vote for this man?

I'm not saying kerry is the best presidential candidate, but surely he would be an improvement on bush. Bush is destroying the middle class. Maybe if i was rich i would vote for him, but we will be paying for the mistakes and debt bush created for years, and so will our children!
    this is an exerpt from a post that i posted earlier today but it relates well with what you said and i didnt feel like typing it again:
    Bush has done a great job IMO. Michael Moore is a piece of crap lib.I can't believe people still believe one word these d@mn l!berals say. They are about as hard to understand as a hairlip singing Mississippi queen at a karaoke! First they say the president lied about weapons of mass destruction. Let me clear this up for all you libs that got yer head so far up yer azz you'll poop facial features. The info the president got about wmd's was the SAME info Bill Clinton got when he bombed them sandy asses which ya'll retards agreed with. They got 25 to 30 libs on tape when Bill was rubbing one out in the White House 5 years ago saying more needed to be done. Then when Bush goes in to take out the trash, the very libs that are on tape saying Hussein needs to be stopped say Bush lied cause they didn't find anything! What a bunch of politics! It aint Bushes fault, he was going on the same d@mn info everybody else was going by! Bush Lied huh? Just 4 to 5 years earlier everyone of these lib sumbitches is on tape saying they have wmds! ! Is everybody a fricken waterhead retard! To top it all off, the guy that has been in charge all along of the investigation was a Clinton appointee! Ya know what, who cares! If I aint mistaking these sumbitches killed 3000 of us in 12 minutes. I don't care if they find nothing but buckets of snakes and flutes! Flatten them sumbitches. There trying' to kill us for God Sake! What do these bastards want us to do take em to chuckee cheese? I don't understand why people buy into these lying sacks of commie BS!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Jeez, it is November yet? My calander must be way off.......

IMO we need to give threads like these a rest for the time being, its not like we all are going to go out and vote next week or something. Granted I doubt many people on this site are going to change their mind between now and then, but this is getting a little redundant......

That being said: I'm voting for these guys
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bush or kerry??poll-040415_113317am_bush_dick.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by houseofpain
    I don't understand why people buy into these lying sacks of commie BS!

Me neither

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    the funny thing is that people in texas that back bush do so under no other reason then that he is from texas also. its almost frat/football player mentality like when your in HS. pathetic

EXACTLY. I live in San Antonio, and am frequently in Austin. Happens more than you think....

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Kerry.

what does it have to do with commie lib BS? bush is a lyer, he is also very stupid. he doesnt know what he's doing.

helping our economy? sure he is, just like he helped every company he's run in his
    life go down the drain.

healthcare? i dont think he's done a single thing for that.

jobs? yeah he's made tons of jobs, to bad non of them are in the USA. stop

terrorism? yeah right, there's more of that, and more people hate america then ever before in history.

WMD's? yeah i guess we are still looking right? Its not over

oil? he's from texas for christ sake, every person he's ever grown up around wants oil, why wouldnt he want to help his buddies out?

Debt? our debt is a number i cant even begin to fathom.

im not a commie, i love our country. you may think im li8eral cause i let people run there own lives and dont force my opinion onto them. but that has nothing to do with any of this. it has to do with who is better for the job, and bush by far isnt even good enough to run a mcdonalds let alone our f-cking country.

now all of you bush lovers may hate on me all ya want. its pure ignorance to truth that you like bush and honestly think he's doing a good job.

im not gonna get into arguements about this election. its like racing a person in the special olympics. even though i win ill still be losing in a weird ass way. its just not worth my time. people who belive in bush are brainwashed and dont like to think for themselves so trying to debate with them is like beating a dead horse

bro i was just messing with you but that statement about ppl from texas supporting bush just bc he's from texas really shows how much you know....the less you talk the smarter you look....

HOP....git em.....

ok, what HAS bush done to help our country? Not Corporate america, but the middle man?

I see no improvements....

the man is also below average intelligence, which is not acceptable for the leader of the US in my opinion.

GOD DAMMIT ITS NOT NUCULAR, its NUCLEAR

what does it have to do with commie lib BS?.
    A lot of the l***rals that post on these boards essentially repeat BS that l***ral bodies of media have told them.
    http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm
    http://www.thatl***ralmedia.com/

bush is a lyer, he is also very stupid. he doesnt know what he's doing. helping our economy? sure he is, just like he helped every company he's run in his life go down the drain. healthcare? i dont think he's done a single thing for that. jobs? yeah he's made tons of jobs, to bad non of them are in the USA. stop terrorism? yeah right, there's more of that, and more people hate america then ever before in history. WMD's? yeah i guess we are still looking right? Its not over oil? he's from texas for christ sake, every person he's ever grown up around wants oil, why wouldnt he want to help his buddies out? Debt? our debt is a number i cant even begin to fathom.?.
    Bush is not stupid, thats just the way the media makes him out to be. You can't graduate from Yale and Harvard and be stupid. Daddy's money might get him in, but Daddy's money can't earn the degrees for him.

The rest of the issues you bring up prove how uninformed you really are. Ever heard of Tax Cuts? Bush has actually done a lot for health care....Ever heard of Health Savings Accounts, Health Insurance Tax Credit, how he has expanded prescription drug benefits under Medicare? Ever heard of the jobless rate at 5.5%?

im not a commie, i love our country. you may think im l***ral cause i let people run there own lives and dont force my opinion onto them. but that has nothing to do with any of this. it has to do with who is better for the job, and bush by far isnt even good enough to run a mcdonalds let alone our **** country.

now all of you bush lovers may hate on me all ya want. its pure ignorance to truth that you like bush and honestly think he's doing a good job.
    I have a very hard time believing that it is pure ignorance on either side of this......or that you have truth on yours. JMO.

He is a very successful business man, so he may very well do a good job running a McDonalds

angelexterminator: Do you pay taxes?

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Bush is not stupid, thats just the way the media makes him out to be. You can't graduate from Yale and Harvard and be stupid. Daddy's money might get him in, but Daddy's money can't earn the degrees for him.
    i know people that got threw high school and into college for alot less money then the bush's have. im sure his dad's money gave him some help in school. either that or he just plain cheated on most of the work or had someone do it for him. honestly can you say he's a smart man?

The rest of the issues you bring up prove how uninformed you really are. Ever heard of Tax Cuts? Bush has actually done a lot for health care....Ever heard of Health Savings Accounts, Health Insurance Tax Credit, how he has expanded prescription drug benefits under Medicare? Ever heard of the jobless rate at 5.5%?
    actually he has proposed alot of tax cuts, to bad non of them help the common man. they help me, i own two business's but i still dont like him.

A lot of the l***rals that post on these boards essentially repeat BS that l***ral bodies of media have told them.
    http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm
    http://www.thatl***ralmedia.com/

I have a very hard time believing that it is pure ignorance on either side of this......or that you have truth on yours. JMO.

He is a very successful business man, so he may very well do a good job running a McDonalds

angelexterminator: Do you pay taxes?
    well yes.... i'm not saying bush has done NO good for our country, he certainly has, i just believe that he has created more hosility and debt than anything else. I did know of everything you said, and yes you are right. But in my opinion the bad outweighs the good and he most certainly will not be getting my vote!

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    bro i was just messing with you but that statement about ppl from texas supporting bush just bc he's from texas really shows how much you know....the less you talk the smarter you look....
    and people who support a idiot look smarter when the arent talking also. there is no way in hell that you would support him if you didnt grow up in texas or down south. most, not all, but most white males from either the southern states and im including texas agree with bush. they are also the same people that want to hang the confederate flag and not see its impact on colored people. i am stereotyping, but i understand there are some people from the south that would rather find facts and truth then just go along with what the so called population or the religion tells them to think.

im not attacking you, i know this is just a debate, so you didnt have to tell me your just messing. its all in good fun. we are all good bro's in the end. again people dont learn unless debates happen. i for one can seperate political and business debates and friendship. we can argue till we are blue in the face but it still wouldnt change the fact that everyone on this board i consider friends in a werid sense of way

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information