bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla

The wooly mammoth named Pheeeditty.

Well.. im guessing he wasnt rolling his eyes at BG's sweet idea of a genetic wolly mammoth/pheredactil (sp.. help me BG)..

but just incase you were... heres a thread.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    lol. No I wasn't. I didn't even read drama free drag queen's ideas on the wooley. I'll go check that out now

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs

Well.. im guessing he wasnt rolling his eyes at BG's sweet idea of a genetic wolly mammoth/pheredactil (sp.. help me BG)..

but just incase you were... heres a thread.
    Yeah, i was about to ask why my pterodactyl/woolly mammoth cross breed thread was closed. I realize that the mammoth conjures up feelings of fear and terror in most people, but we can't run from our fears forever. Perhaps in the past, when mammoths were unable to take to the skies, this was easy to do, but given the power of flight, it is inevitable that we will one day soon have to face these fears. To that end, i would think talking about it here on AR would help us cope with our feelings of inadequacy when it comes to flying mammoths.

I think if you breed them on a different diet regiment.. magnesium instead of salt... they would also produce a fire gland.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigol'legs
    I think if you breed them on a different diet regiment.. magnesium instead of salt... they would also produce a fire gland.
    It's entirely possible....I know from my posts over the years, many would assume my knowledge of mammoth cross breeding to be virtually expert in all regards, but truth be told, it is hardly such. I mean, i've dabbled in the mammoth breeding game as all of us probably have at one time or another, but it was largely a hobby.

Nope.. ive never attempted mammoth breeding. But sheep breeding on the other hand...

Thread Information