Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Thinking About a Relationship

Talked to an old friend today. I used to hit it like 8 years ago. Pretty much just used her and broke her heart.
    She's a good girl, has a great career (chemist, no lie), is pretty loyal, just wants a guy that wont screw her over, has seen me on both ends of the spectrum, sad and mad, the only problem is she isn't everything I like physically, shes cute, just a little short for my tastes (I like tall women). I love playing the field but in the 3rd decade of life I realize I am not getting any younger and how I don't have 10 kids and AIDS by now is a miracle with the whoring I have done in my day. Even after all of the history we had she still thinks the world of me.

My fear of committment comes from only having sex with one woman for the rest of my life. However I may be able to manage one day at a time.

So for former man whores now in relationships my question is......
    Do you regret giving up playing the field?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I'm in the same situation. I'm not sure what to do either. She's a great girl but I'm afraid I might get drunk and cheat on her because I've been playing the feild so long its hard to stick to one chick. I think I'm going to give her a shot anyways, see what comes of it. Anyways, it sounds gay but go with your heart.

decadbal is offline Banned
    just buy a blow up doll..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Not when you choose the one who is most down w/your own team, and you two are now together in your own domed stadium w/luxury boxes and the whole 9.........

Kind of makes the playing field look like just practice. It is, practice for when you are ready for the real game to begin. You can win the real game too, you just have to pick the right team-mate.

~SC~

rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    i cant give any advice, im still whorin away

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Loz,

Swole has the right philosophy on this. You need to be a team, not fighting each other but supporting each other. She needs to be your best friend, I know you wouldn't screw over your best friend. You need to be each others number one fan. The getting laid by various partners thing goes away once to get into this type of relationship. Suddenly you see all the bimbos for what they are because they are not "quality" people and you won't want to stoop to that level IMO. There is something to be said about fierce loyalty to a friend but especially a signifigant other, it is a noble quality. I think you have it in you if you choose to go that route.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Not when you choose the one who is most down w/your own team, and you two are now together in your own domed stadium w/luxury boxes and the whole 9.........

Kind of makes the playing field look like just practice. It is, practice for when you are ready for the real game to begin. You can win the real game too, you just have to pick the right team-mate.

~SC~
    Well said SC.

Sicofit24 is offline Female Member

~SC~
    this is what my boyfriend tells me all of the time.
    he said that the other people we were with prior to meeting was all just practice so we can be the best together..

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Talked to an old friend today. I used to hit it like 8 years ago. Pretty much just used her and broke her heart.
    She's a good girl, has a great career (chemist, no lie), is pretty loyal, just wants a guy that wont screw her over, has seen me on both ends of the spectrum, sad and mad, the only problem is she isn't everything I like physically, shes cute, just a little short for my tastes (I like tall women). I love playing the field but in the 3rd decade of life I realize I am not getting any younger and how I don't have 10 kids and AIDS by now is a miracle with the whoring I have done in my day. Even after all of the history we had she still thinks the world of me.

My fear of committment comes from only having sex with one woman for the rest of my life. However I may be able to manage one day at a time.

My girl and i belong to a swingers club. Seeing as i can get polished by 3 different girls at once, my anser is no.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    nah man i couldnt be happier with the girl i have now, really dont miss my man whore days at all. sure i look and think what it would be like with one or two other chicks (at once) but thats just normal...your a guy

shorty2big is offline Member
    you may think you will miss whoring around, but in the end it will be worse when you are all alone and have passed up all the women who have really cared about you. You can only be a player/pimp for so long. Eventually your gonna get ugly and fat!! Dont pass up a good thing.
    S2B

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    This isn't a question other people can answer for you bro. You need to ask yourself what's going to make you happy. You aren't even with this girl yet and you already have reservations about being committed to her. Wait until you are with her for 3-4 months, then the real her will really shine through. I don't want to sound like a book or anything, but when you find the girl you were "meant" to be with, you'll know it and you won't have to ask these questions.

I guess what I am trying to say is, don't get into a relationship just because you feel the pressure of time or some biological clock ticking. That's a recipe for disaster my brutha.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    never thought id see this post from Lozgod .

~SC~
    Man I thought the inches speech in Any Given Sunday got me pumped, but that one just beat it. I might try it and see what happens.

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    Not sure I believe it but....best of luck to you and especially to her.
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

kc
    kc is offline Female Member
    dunno, i'm just getting out of a 10 year relationship.....pretty sure it's ending because we both wanna do some "practicing" .....good luck, you'll never know unless you try

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Man I thought the inches speech in Any Given Sunday got me pumped, but that one just beat it. I might try it and see what happens.
    For real tho! Swole you fukkin hit that sh*t right on the head bro!...

I think its the word "team" lol...

anyways, good luck bro with whatever you do..

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I say go for whatever you want to do. Its a big decision but once you have put enough thought into it Im sure you will make a good one.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    I look at this way. I have three groups of friends:
    1.Single and HAPPY (of which I am a member)
    2.Girlfriend/Fiancee and losing the "edge"
    3.Married and MISERABLE EUNICS ROBOTICALLY BUYING GROCERIES AND DRIVING THE KIDS TO SOCCER PRACTICE SO THEY CAN STARE AT THE 16 YEAR OLD WATER GIRL THE WHOLE TIME

I don't know many TRULY HAPPY married men, DO YOU? Think about it. Divorce over 60%, ex taking half my stuff--never happen.

hockeybabe2 is offline Female Member
    It is a hard thing but if it feels right that great. Good luck to you I hope the best for the both of you. HB2

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Can this be true? The man who posted the thread on how to hit it with anything with a vagina is hanging it up?!? Gotta be a punk goin on here...

Welp either way good luck with that!

Quote Originally Posted by MrDezel
    Can this be true? The man who posted the thread on how to hit it with anything with a vagina is hanging it up?!? Gotta be a punk goin on here...

Welp either way good luck with that!
    I need to be held sometimes.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

I am one of them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    I look at this way. I have three groups of friends:
    1.Single and HAPPY (of which I am a member)
    2.Girlfriend/Fiancee and losing the "edge"
    3.Married and MISERABLE EUNICS ROBOTICALLY BUYING GROCERIES AND DRIVING THE KIDS TO SOCCER PRACTICE SO THEY CAN STARE AT THE 16 YEAR OLD WATER GIRL THE WHOLE TIME

I don't know many TRULY HAPPY married men, DO YOU? Think about it. Divorce over 60%, ex taking half my stuff--never happen.
    Now just because I stareat the 16 yr old water girl does not make me a hor. ...Now the thoughts I have while staring at her....maybe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Now just because I stareat the 16 yr old water girl does not make me a hor. ...Now the thoughts I have while staring at her....maybe!!!
    Staring isn't that bad, I **** them. j/k j/k (I know we got feds watching the board.)

Natural Mac is offline Associate Member

There will be times that you will say to yourself, ****, I wish I could tap that a##. The best thing in life is a little strange snatch, but it gets old after awhile.

Here is the hard honest truth... You probably ask yourself, Is she the best I can do? or I think I can do better. Here it is... there is always something better out there, BUT, will you EVER find it? Are you going to wait around the rest of your life waiting for the perfect person, or are you going to get on with a close to perfect one?

I went for several years from girlfriend to girlfriend, each time upgrading if you will. And each time it was harder to find one better than before. Every woman in the world is going to have one or more issues that you don't really love, but that is life. Chances are you ain't perfect either. The most important thing is that you get along great together, because believe it or not, the sex will eventually die off. Good luck on your choice!

khurrams is offline Associate Member

You know something bro.....No matter how many girls you have slammed and no matter how much you've enjoyed doing it..there comes a time in every man's life when they meet this special someone.....and when they build a relationship with this person and realize that this is the one who completes them, this is the person they wanna grow old with and share thier jello with.......The dog(whore) that thier soul is possessed by, automatically leaves thier mind and body therefore all the sexual urges of feeding this hungry dog are overcome by the sweet feeling of bieng with this better half of yours. In other words you grow out of it that is if your feelings for this person are divine and heavenly.....It just happens......I wish you best of luck and no matter what u do DO NOT SETTLE FOR LESS!!!!....Good luck and God Bless!!!!
    ~Khurrams

ttuPrincess Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    never thought id see this post from Lozgod .
    when i saw the title and who started it i almost choked... had to come in and read fo rmyself.. WHOA!!!!!!!!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I am also looking for that "one" as i have never liked "whoring" around, don't get me wrong, i tap the ass when i can but i am not actively seeking it in that way.

Its a bitch trying to find a decent woman, i say if she likes you and you like her. Go for it.

Now if you don't really care for her, i say leave her alone and save her some pain and suffering (because it sounds as though she does care).

Good luck!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll just say what I believe after 5 years of relationship with one person whom is currently my fiance. I did some respectable pimping in my high school years and it was a good time. Now that I have the one though there are so many more benefits than when whoring. You really have to see it for yourself though. Give it a try and see if she's the one you can settle with. And I mean settle in a positive way, not settle for.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    I am also looking for that "one" as i have never liked "whoring" around, don't get me wrong, i tap the ass when i can but i am not actively seeking it in that way.

Its a bitch trying to find a decent woman, i say if she likes you and you like her. Go for it.

Now if you don't really care for her, i say leave her alone and save her some pain and suffering (because it sounds as though she does care).

Good luck!
    u know wat Id agree with you.....Iv dated some really beautiful women..for instance my ex was polish the typical blonde, blue eyes, long legs, the most perfect body and the worx......Now looking for that "one" is difficult since Im spoilt and have high expectations......no wonder Iv been single for over a year now and haven't gotten laid this summer at all......

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

~SC~
    Ok, but are we playing baseball or football?

max-it is offline Member
    When i met my wife i knew she would be a perfect wife and a fantastic mother. I was at a point in my life where whoring around was getting old. My wife was not my "ideal" woman but every time i had gotten into a relationship based on physical attraction it had crashed and burned. I began to realize that in life there is always compromise. You have to figure out what is most important to you and then find a woman who defines those characteristics. She may have a butt that is too small or brown hair and not blonde but you take the good with the bad. We have to accept that we are not perfect and expecting to find a woman who is perfect is unrealistic. I would say go for it. Your not marrying her, your just starting a relationship. Its like renting with an option to buy. Give it a chance and see where it takes you.

Oh, as far as the strange goes. If your still a player than your not ready for a relationship. But if your ready to give it a try then do it because hitting some strange every once in a while isn't a problem. Don't get caught, do it when you travel out of town. Never more than once a year. Never the same girl twice.

Quote Originally Posted by max-it
    Its like renting with an option to buy. Give it a chance and see where it takes you.
    More like Timeshare......

Thread Information